Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to maintain a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens slightly, about 5 to 7 minutes. The whole thing cooks up in under 30 minutes, and the majority of that time is dedicated to hands-off tasks like simmering. It’s taste is great. Because the ingredients are so simple, this is a low-carb Thai chicken coconut curry recipe that’s Whole30 and paleo! There’s so much to think about and I want to see this website live up to its full potential. 2 tablespoons favorite curry powder Place chicken breast filets … I always love your dinner ideas, so creative and flavorful! I love marinating proteins in yogurt and adding herbs + spices to enhance flavour. Curry is my favorite, and fast easy dinners! I love using yogurt with meat. ★☆ After 8-10 minutes of cooking, add the remaining marinade in the gaps between the chicken pieces and cook over high heat for about 30 seconds to a minute. Add the chicken and salt, and cook until there is no longer pink visible, about 5 to 6 minutes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Download my FREE 72-page Home Workout Program, which includes everything you need to get fit and have fun from home. Get healthy, bold-flavored recipes for FREE weekly: Grilled green curry chicken in dairy-free coconut milk cream. 1 green pepper, chopped Add chicken to a zip-top bag set in a bowl, pour in the marinade and gently... Preheat a gas grill … Continue cooking for 5-6 minutes covered. There will be no spam, ever. Slice the chicken breasts and serve with lime wedges. If you’re low carb, you’ll love how well this pairs with cauliflower rice. Add it to your meal plan! This recipe is ‘right up my alley’. Paleo, Whole30, Keto grilled chicken recipe! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. It was amazing. Combine onions, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and ginger in the skillet. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I just do it more often in the summer. Our time in Thailand was particularly memorable. To cook the chicken, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or macadamia oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. To kick it up a notch. When we were in Thailand, we had the chicken sliced and grilled on skewers so it’s more portable. Thank you! Definitely a winner! A 10 minute Whole30 chicken curry. With a bit of lime drizzled over the top, you’re looking at 5 main ingredients to make this dish. 3 cloves garlic, minced The boldest seasoning I used was this North American Herb and Spice Triple Spice Latte Golden Milk Mix which is a blend of Indian spices, turmeric, ginger and Ceylon cinnamon. YUMMZ! Cook Time: 20 minutes Yoghurt and other fermented dairy are often used to marinate meat and poultry because they are natural tenderizers. Download my FREE Meal Planning Tool Kit, which includes a meal planning template and guide, shopping list, and two-week example of what I eat! Use a spatula and slide it under the chicken, making sure to scrape the cooked marinade with it and turn over the pieces. The coconut milk curry sauce has such good, deep flavor for only having cooked for a few minutes. Author: Donna I have made other Whole 30 curry chicken recipes and this is by far the best. The recipe did not indicate when to add back in the chicken so I did so for the last half hour. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken pieces (don’t worry about brushing off the marinade) and cook for 5 minutes until golden brown on one side. Copyright © 2013 – 2020 Coconuts & Kettlebells®. Thanks! This was so flavorful, I didn't even notice. It’s paleo, Whole30, keto and gluten-free friendly and can be served with a lovely salad, cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles. The cooked chicken keeps well in the fridge for a couple of days and you can also marinate and freeze the uncooked chicken for later use. . These healthy chicken marinades are perfect for grilling, baking, or pan frying and are paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and Whole30 approved. 1 TBL red curry paste The sauce will start to bubble and thicken, caramelising on the bottom. 2 TBL North American Herb and Spice Triple Spice Latte Golden Milk Mix Be careful not to burn it! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. This looks so good, you know the kind of thing you could easily eat every single day! Place chicken breasts in a glass container. Your email address will not be published. Serve chicken breasts drizzled with sauce. Add onion, sweet potato and salt and pepper, cover with a lid, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once … It is taken from the Whole30 cookbook with just a few minor tweaks. We love curry – definitely putting this on my meal plan! In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and chicken. 1 red pepper, chopped Add oil and place chicken breasts in skillet, skin side down. Add the green curry paste and stir until evenly distributed. Easy and flavorful Whole30 Chicken Marinade 5 different ways! 1/2 tsp curry powder Wow!!! (Hint: I'm not perfect!). 1 sweet potato, cubed Cook, covered, until flavors meld, about 30 minutes. I will definitely be able to sneak this into our regular meals. This one-skillet Thai Chicken Coconut Curry is packed with protein, nourishing vegetables, and is surrounded by an especially warm and comforting coconut milk-based sauce. 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes