so do we have any options for racing, fps or other? ive owned 360 for a while now, and just bought a PS3. Spielt auf der PS3 zusammen mit 2-4 Spielern im Offline bzw. You could go for virtua tennis.

The game doesn’t permit co-op, but you will be able to play zombies and multiplayer modes from the comfort of your couch.

*Open to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec).

What is even the point of purchasing 4 controllers at that point? This topic is locked from further discussion.

A lineup of best PS3 split screen games rest below for you to be able to grab your share of the fun if you’re all for such titles.

I recently got a PS3 and am a huge fan of social gaming, 4 player stuff.

Follow 25. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. all the game cases I have been reading for ps3 tell me players: 1 (1-X) online, can anyone help? While the game can be played alone, it's more fun when another player joins in for cooperative play via split-screen.

Walmart PS5 Release Times: Here's When You Can Buy The PS5 Today, Phil Spencer On Xbox And Japan, Halo's Future, Playing Elden Ring, And More, Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Game Deals. *Open to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec). COD WAW, Zombies is really fun in 4 player. Game I own that I play with 4 people: Little Big Planet, LBP Karting, Playstation All-stars battle royale, mortal kombat, Rayman origins. Try playing sport games like NHL, NFL with 6 people in local multiplayer. It may have ps2 graphics, but the gameplay is so smooth and fluid. 0. that's great if you only have 4 people for splitscreen on COD: MW2... but if you've got a group of 12 people in the house all wanting to play, wouldn't it be more fun when you can split screen 4 on one TV and PS3 and as a team, play against another 4 on another TV and PS3. Just 4 player Co-op? something to put in when you run out of girls to bang at a party, that anyone can pick up and everyone wants a turn. The grand prize winner will take home the console and game. Black ops as far as i know is the only game with 4 player splitscreen with AI bots. you know.... i have soul calibur 4 which is fun to take turns playing but a 4 player split game keeps everyone happy, and i dont want to buy 2 more 360 controllers, id rather get 2 more ps3 controllers. The grand prize winner will take home the console and game.

Am I missing something?

hopefully ill still be alive in time to see Pacific Rift and Resistance 2. is CoD4 anything like CoD3 where the deathmatches blew since the maps were so huge you spent 97% of the time not shooting with 2-4 players? Berial90 .

And how does that work with the 2-D battle system on a 3D plane? Not a complete list, mainly just games that I own plus a few others I could think of quickly. Not sure if these titles are listed (co-optimus blocked at work), but I can add Twisted Metal, Resistance: Fall of Man, Goldeneye: Reloaded, Warhawk (including 4-player split online), and NBA Jam to the list of 4 player local games. There are definitely more out there though but I think there is plenty to justify owning 4 controllers. The PlayStation 3 Subreddit (PS3, PlayStation3, Sony PlayStation 3). these games are truely only good online where the player count reaches heights fit for their maps playstyle. Must buy if you dont have it already.

There are actually quite a few options. Ultimately I'm looking to play 4-player split screen capture the flag and/or death-match.