Mr. Biden’s eventual choice is certain to face intensive scrutiny, in part because of Mr. Biden’s age.

It’s not about going without, it’s about seeing what you can reduce your spending on, so that you can increase your saving. Nine in 10 registered voters in those states said race should not be a factor in Mr. Biden’s choice of running mate, including 91 percent of black voters and 85 percent of Hispanics. “She’ll be the one to be like, ‘No, we have four years to get stuff done,’” said Mr. Skerritt, who supported Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary. Anyway, these are some of the main areas you guys asked for advice on…, This was my most requested blog post on the whole. Ms. Meyer said she had seen Mr. Biden speak in person and found him to be “engaging” and “very competent.” But she said she still found his age “a little worrisome.”. Mr. Campbell, who is black, continued, “The right person has to be someone that can sort of counterbalance, or add value and strength, to Joe Biden, in areas where he may not be as strong.”. Try not to think about stats too much. Fashion/what to wear/how to put outfits together. That group included three-quarters of the black voters polled, and more than 8 in 10 white and Hispanic voters. Then maybe trying adding pops of colour or patterns. Follow our … A lot of advice. Joseph R. Biden Jr. appears to face limited political pressure from voters about whom to choose as his running mate, with no contender emerging as a clear favorite and the great majority of people saying that race should not be a factor in his decision, according to polling conducted by The New York Times and Siena College. 스윙스 얘기인 거야. Having just one big group of friends is never a good idea. Yet the size and diversity of Mr. Biden’s emerging coalition presents delicate dynamics of its own, as his choice of running mate may well excite one element of his political base at the cost of upsetting another.

Also if you want advice on any other areas please do let me know!

그런데 궁금한 게 있는데요. @Trang_N_01 You can either say: A third Midwesterner, Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, who is Asian-American, was also unknown to most voters. I’ve collected everyone’s responses and categorised them. Some of them need their whole blog post to go into full detail really so if you want more advice on certain areas, let me know and they can be separate posts. Mr. Biden has said he is looking for someone who shares his overall approach to governing and who would be prepared for the presidency “on Day 1.” He has also said he would prefer a running mate with strengths that complement his own, as well as someone who would be willing to challenge him rather than being cowed by the office of the presidency. Have friends that you know from different parts of your lives and keep in touch with them. It doesn’t really matter how many people are reading every day. So with the rest I pay my parents board money/rent, take out money for my phone bill and Spotify premium and anything like that. And nothing guarantees that you’re going to get a job after you’ve got your degree.

I don’t think I own anything branded clothing-wise, other than shoes (Vans, Dr Martens etc).

I’ve got a ‘How I style patterned trousers’ post coming soon and I’m thinking of doing some look books as we head into spring and summer too!

Ms. Harris was somewhat less well known in the battleground states and showed few pronounced points of strength or weakness there. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I also don’t wear makeup which I know costs you guys who do a lot of money. : ???

You can save money and still enjoy yourself and not ‘go without’. I’m going to leave this one here before this blog post becomes absolutely massive but I will definitely do a whole post on this if it’s something you guys are interested in. You’re your own person and you’re allowed to do things separately. It’s lovely to do so much together and make so many memories but you have to give your partner space too. You need to be able to tell your friends everything too. 1. So, I then asked what you want advice on and I’m here to give that now!

The largest group with that preference was very liberal voters, at 37 percent; 27 percent of voters with postgraduate degrees said the same. Senator Kamala Harris of California, another well-known candidate in the vetting process, had similarly mixed numbers, with 40 percent of voters expressing a favorable view and 35 percent seeing her unfavorably. Take things at your own pace. My main bit of advice when saving money is set yourself up a savings account, transfer a set amount in each month and then just don’t touch your savings. Don’t worry about what your blog looks like, it’s what inside that counts the most.

You’ve got nothing to lose. Most of my clothes are from ASOS, Primark, H&M and New Look! Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, drew positive marks in their home states, suggesting that either could be well positioned to help Mr. Biden cement his lead in a key battleground. I don’t take photos specifically for Instagram I just upload some photos that I’ve already taken if I want to keep them there for memories or share them with my followers.

Don’t feel like you have to hang on to shitty friends. In the Times poll, four in five registered voters said that race shouldn’t be a factor in Mr. Biden’s selection of a running mate. But Khalil Skerritt, 30, of Tallahassee, said that Ms. Warren would push Mr. Biden to move urgently on promises of structural reform. We asked thousands of voters across the country about President Trump, Joseph R. Biden Jr., the coronavirus pandemic, Black Lives Matter and more. Ms. Warren inspired the strongest reactions of any candidate tested in the poll, with three-fifths of very liberal voters saying they had a very favorable view of her and an equal share of very conservative voters expressing a strongly negative view. Of the women known to be under consideration, only a few have prominent national profiles. Don’t think that you’ve got to buy really expensive/branded clothing just because others are. Only settle for the best and for the person who’s going to make you happy. So like I mentioned before I don’t really buy designer clothes. Then work out what I’ve got left and what I’ll need to spend it on that month.

So in 3 years they’re earning 60K, meaning that going to uni means that you’re now nearly 100K or more behind the people who are working. The poll did not ask about the possibility that Mr. Biden could choose a Latina or an Asian-American candidate, but he is seriously considering women of both backgrounds. Friendships shouldn’t be one way, so if you’ve got a friend who puts in as much effort as you do, that’s brilliant and if they don’t, they’re not worth your time.

I’ve got a separate blog post about these coming up soon so keep your eye out for those.

In the swing states, Ms. Warren’s favorability rating was evenly split, with 41 percent of people saying they had a favorable view and the same share saying the opposite.

영어(미국) 프랑스어(프랑스) 독일어 이탈리아어 일본어 한국어 폴란드어 포르투갈어(브라질) 포르투갈어(포르투갈) 러시아어 간체 중국어 스페인어(멕시코) 중국어(대만) 터키어 베트남어 Nor is Mr. Biden confronting questions about his own readiness for the presidency, as Barack Obama did when he selected Mr. Biden. Whenever I get paid I try to transfer a set amount of money to my savings account and then budget with the rest of my money. The poll asked respondents if they thought Mr. Biden should choose a black running mate or a white running mate or if race shouldn’t be a factor. bcz i don'... 혼자서 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. For that reason, Ms. Wabish, 67, said she hoped he would ensure there was “strong leadership coming up behind him.”, “You don’t have to look so far in the future: He’ll never make it through a second term because of his age,” Ms. Wabish said.

I’m going to be talking about my favourite products and my recommendations etc. 레벨을 설정하면 다른 사용자가 내 질문에 답변을 할 때 참고할 수 있습니다. ( Log Out / 

Sometimes you … “I want a new president,” Ms. Schiffman Adelstein said.

Christine Matthews, a Republican pollster who has been critical of Mr. Trump, said that the political impact of Mr. Biden’s selection might be limited because he is so far ahead in the race. Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. at a news conference on Thursday in Lancaster, Pa. Based on a New York Times/Siena College poll of 1,337 registered voters across the country from June 17 to June 22, and a poll of 3,870 registered voters in six swing states (Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) from June 8 to June 18. 질문자 만이 이 답변에 동의 안한 사람을 볼 수 있습니다. Treat friendships kind of like relationships. Wilfredo Torres, 71, a Hispanic military retiree from Charlotte, N.C., favored Ms. Demings for vice president, saying he believed “it’s a good time to have somebody African-American on the ticket.” He also said her law enforcement experience was an asset. A Trump lawyer says his suit in Arizona ‘is not a fraud case.’.

"무릎에 약을 바르다" , "입술에 립스틱을 바르다" , "얼굴에 로... Do all koreans like BTS? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. “I don’t want anything to mess up getting a new president in there.”.

Don’t look at Instagram couples and celebrities because you don’t know what’s really going on in their relationships. What is the difference between the following sentences: Don’t force your blog down people’s necks but mention it in conversation when it’s appropriate, advertise when you’ve got a new post up, get people to read what you’ve written. 1) 그는 바쁠 테니까 가지 말자.

로꼬 형은 아니지. Expect the same level of care and respect that a partner would give to you and don’t settle for shitty, half-arsed friends.

There’s not point in bottling things up, it only comes erupting out in the end anyway so talk about problems and solve them together. I really would like to live back where i grew up and where i know more people. @Trang_N_01 You can either say: A lot of advice. And I’ll be asking for your questions on these areas too as part of the post! :은 무슨 뜻인가요? If they’re not treating you right or they’re not what you want from a friend, let them go.

Allison Bryan-Harris, 41, of Eagle Lake, Fla., said she planned to cast an unenthusiastic vote for Mr. Biden — “I could vote for a box at this point,” she said — but expressed excitement about Ms. Abrams, calling her “forward-thinking” and “progressive.”.

[Joe Biden selected Senator Kamala Harris of California as his vice-presidential running mate.].

Change ). I personally think it’s a waste of money and time unless you’re absolutely certain that you want a specific job which you can’t get any other way besides getting a degree.