It looks like a very hearty breakfast. […] Adapted Recipe: Zestuous Photo by: Coachedwin […], […] morning you are going to need a little change in your breakfast. And warm hugs immediately greet us when my brothers-in-law and niece meet us at the baggage claim area of the airport. Instead, they’re stuffed with rice and chicken seasoned with ginger and soy sauce.

It’s all about telling the stories accumulated over the years, trying to catch up with what everyone else is now into and trying to squeeze it all in over just a few days. For a healthier version, choose brown rice and low sodium soy sauce.

thanks for dropping by.malou, Looks terrific! Jul 21, 2019 - This adobo fried rice omelette is best with left over pork adobo or chicken! Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl and pour into the heated skillet. I don’t have time to make a pot of adobo right now, but I couldn’t resist my cravings any longer, so this shortcut recipe was born.

Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes. Instead, they’re stuffed with rice and chicken seasoned with ginger and soy sauce. However, if there is no left over, don’t worry because you can still make it from scratch using this recipe.

Hi There,This is looking so tempting and I can't wait to try this recipe on my own.

Have a look at the recipe […], […] 3. Great Filipino adobo takes hours to cook, but since I’m short on time, this omelet is a shortcut recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes. For a little spice, top with Sriracha sauce.

She also shares her recipes in her YOUTUBE channel, SKIP TO MALOU COOKING WITH A FILIPINO ACCENT. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Instead of simmering the ingredients, I did a quick sauté and used less liquid, so it could absorb more quickly into the meat. However, if there is no left over, don’t worry because you can still make it from scratch using this recipe. Instead, I let the eggs cook for 2-3 minutes before I added the fried rice. She shares her easy and simple recipes with a focus on Filipino food.

comfort food for the fam. Soon, I’ll be dining at celebrity chef restaurants and endless buffets. […]. But not all things in Vegas must remain here. I’ve eaten unique delicacies in Korea, I’ve taken culinary classes at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and Las Vegas, and I’ve devoured good ol’ southern cooking throughout the U.S. Vegas is a fun place - I'll bet you're having a great time. Great Filipino adobo takes hours to cook, but since I’m short on time, this omelet is a shortcut recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes. that's what it was. […], […] 3. Adobo Fried Rice Omelette Yield: 3 omelets Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork meat or chicken breast 3 tablespoons olive oil ½… Continue reading Adobo Fried Rice Omelette, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), MAMA’S CHOCOLATE DREAM CAKE RECIPE (Copycat). We added the mocha chip pancakes. What a lovely breakfast you shared with your family! […], […] 3. Adobo Fried Rice OmeletsThese omelets don’t rely on stereotypical fillings like cheese and veggies. So the first morning of our reunion, while my husband and I start to prepare breakfast, Papa Tony joins us and declares I'm going to make Adobo Fried Rice Omelette.And as the original foodie in the family, he gets mis en place like a pro. For a healthier version, choose brown rice and low sodium soy sauce. So the saying goes.

Adobo Fried Rice Omelets These omelets don’t rely on stereotypical fillings like cheese and veggies. Have a great holiday & return home safely! With a generous squirt of Sriracha, my cravings were subsided in about 30 minutes. When I used to live in Vegas, my mother-in-law and I would share this huge plate of love. The adobo is cooked down and then fried up with sticky rice and other goodies, and it’s all wrapped up in an omelet. She acts as the blog's recipe developer, writer, cook and photographer. Stir in the rice, until heated and set aside. Adobo is usually made with chicken and pork. Add the soy sauce, water, vinegar and pepper and cook down for 10 minutes. So the first morning of our reunion, while my husband and I start to prepare breakfast, Papa Tony joins us and declares. Being around family and the familiar environment makes Las Vegas our second home.

OMG, this looks soooo good Malou! Thanks gain! Hi. I hope you had a wonderful weekend yourself.Malou. Love all the flavors. I didn’t have time to make a pot of adobo tonight, but I couldn’t resist my cravings any longer, so this shortcut recipe was born. Lovely work as always.Have a wonderful day. Despite the glitz and glam, there is one dish I’ve been craving for weeks ~ Adobo Fried Rice Omelets from Aloha Kitchen. I’m Christie. The mocha chip pancakes had just enough mocha taste that wasn't overpowering. The Adobo Fried Rice is a must, and you can upgrade your meal to get a side of babystacks. This adobo fried rice omelette is best with left over pork adobo or chicken! Hello Vel, Yes it was so much fun! Learn how your comment data is processed. I’ve been to 44 of the 50 states and to 26 countries. I’m packing up the house and moving back to Las Vegas. Family is all about the joy of spending time together - enjoying the fun evenings reminiscing over food, wine and beer... and conversing continuously until the plates are empty and the glasses need to be refilled. In the end, it’s all about belonging - and knowing that even though we no longer live under the same roof, we will always remain connected. For a healthier version, choose brown rice and low sodium soy sauce. It was all family fun time so it was more special. Adobo Fried Rice Omelets These omelets don’t rely on stereotypical fillings like cheese and veggies. ;-).

Adobo Fried Rice Omelette Get Recipe ️ http://ow.ly/OQ3q30paelF #MamasGuideRecipes #PinoyFood #AdoboFriedRice Glad your having a blast in Vegas dear! Thank you for stopping by and oh I would be thrilled even more if you could leave a comment... :) Cheers! The adobo is cooked down and then fried up with sticky rice, and it’s all wrapped up in an omelet. Heat 1-2 teaspoons oil in a skillet. Add one-fourth of the fried rice to the center of the omelet. The Adobo Fried Rice was MASSIVE, but it's super worth it. Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger. Adobo Fried Rice Omelette Yield: 3 omelets Ingredients: 1/4 kilo pork meat or chicken breast 3 tablespoons olive oil ½… My husband and I come here to be with family.

Malou Nievera is the creative driving force behind the food blog, Skip to Malou, named one of Babble’s Top 100 Food Mom Blogs. THIS SITE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH HELP SUPPORT ZESTUOUS, Copyright 2012 - 2019 | All Rights Reserved | A, https://www.zestuous.com/quick-adobo-fried-rice-omelets/, Spicy Sriracha Sauce - Misterios Divertidos Blog, Adobo Fried Rice Omelets – Mamas Guide Philippines, 50 Healthy Meals Made Even Better With Sriracha Hot Sauce - Perfect Your Lifestyle, Bibingka - Filipino Coconut Cake from Zestuous, Zestuous | Easy Recipes Inspired by Cultures from Around the World. Cook without flipping for 2- 3 minutes. Everywhere I’ve traveled has influenced my palate and allowed me to add new zest to my recipes. However, if there is no left over, don't worry because I found this delicious recipe on Zestuous. Looks so good and I would totally eat that for breakfast - hope you had some special family moments in Vegas.

I always smothered mine in Sriracha sauce because it was more Zestuous that way. I rolled it like a burrito and slid it onto a plate. I’ve been lucky in life. Quick Adobo Fried Rice Omelets are a different egg option for sure. You can use either or both in this recipe. Roll the rice inside and serve. My dad is the omelet master in my house, so I was a little nervous about preparing the actual omelet. I used some olive oil so it wouldn’t stick, and I never flipped it because I just don’t have those skills mastered.

Fried rice is always best when you use chilled rice, but if you didn’t plan ahead, you can use fresh-cooked rice, too. Instead, they’re stuffed with rice and chicken seasoned with ginger and soy sauce. Repeat 2 eggs at a time to make four omelets.

Loading… This adobo fried rice omelette is best with left over pork adobo or chicken!

I’ve traveled the world as an Army wife. I always smothered mine in Sriracha sauce for added heat. Then, it’s cooked down with vinegar, soy sauce, black peppercorns and onion, ginger and garlic. thank Sue. twas fun indeed. Heat one-tablespoon oil in a pot over medium-high heat.

Regards, Sonia, Thank you Sonia.