The tone of this amp is impressive. Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz. It has the same presence, heft and punch that I used to enjoy at half the weight!

The amplifier is rediculously powerful and abundance of smooth bottom end. Full connectivity.

Sweetwater Sound

I love all the Aggie gear, and see myself using this amp every chance I get.

It's not lightweight (42 lbs), but definitely worth it.

Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. The DB751, paired with an SL410x is the best set up I've had since my old SVT/Eden 410xlt rig. Amplifier 750W into 4 ohms and 975W under 2ohms. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Adjusting 3-band and two serious boots and algae, has the former. Its as decribed in reviews, takes a bit of getting use to. I've gotten compliments on how thick my sound is now and with a few more gigs it will have already paid for itself. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it.

Not too heavy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

Right now I am using two DB112s with it so it is putting out 750 watts!

Aguilar DB751 vs TH500 Ultimate In-Depth Comparison and Review Learn More.

I play fender jazz basses in a blues/blues rock band and I dial in a warm punchy tone but his amp can literally shake the house! Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2011. A big thank you to my Sweetwater sales rep Devin Cunningham! Cookies help us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services.

(did a gig in Nashville, the sound man plugged me in and went pre-eq into the house mix and the floor was rumbling!!)

All user reviews for the Aguilar DB 751. This amp is also way more reliable. Power 975W @ 2 ohms, 750W @ 4 ohms, 400W @ 8 ohms. This is so powerful I can add an addition 4 ohm cab and it will put out 975 watts! If I want a little more punch I dig in a little more, with slap and pop I'll normally take the treble up a tad on my Ken Smith BSR6. A little pricey but appears to be worth it. EQ Section: passive tone stack with active midrange element Bass: +12 / -12 @ 40Hz Midrange: +12 / -12 @ 750Hz Treble: +12 / -7 @ 4kHz.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Aguilar DB 751 Bass Head, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I purchased the DB 751 about a month ago and couldn't be happier with my purchase. It's not lightweight (42 lbs), but definitely worth it.

I have used Peavy, SVTs, GK rb800, Aguilar ag500 and Aguilar TH500. I finally gave the Aguilar DB751 a go. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. I love the simple tone controls and they deliver the tones I really want. Great amp with what seems like unlimited power! The DB751, paired with an SL410x is the best set up I've had since my old SVT/Eden 410xlt rig.

You will definitely want to put this amp in a sturdy rack bag or a hard shell 3 space rack. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Has an awesome tone which is very adjustable. I love the ample headroom I have now, and it is so rich and thick throughout the tonal spectrum, you hear it, feel it- it"s unassailable- you have this amp and good cabs, you are set- you will be heard, and serving up some fat, lush bass tones. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

If you go to the Aguilar website you can hear sound clips of this amp. Highly recommended and more fun than a second car.

All user reviews for the Aguilar DB 750. I use 6-10" and 2-12" cabinets with it and it rocks when needed.

Like; Tweet; Submit; Average Score: 5.0 ( 5/5 based on 3 reviews ) 3 reviews: 100 %: Audience: Advanced users Buy this product.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2011.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox.

However, when I compare it to an Ampeg SVT, the Aguilar is much better. The other con is that this thing is freaking HEAVY, it's like a little armored tank! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Für mich die optimale Mischung mit meinen anderen Boliden auch im Livebetrieb. The only complaint I have is the weight.

Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time!

05/08/2003. Coming from using the Tonehammer 500 for a few years to this amp (DB751), and into the same cabs, DB 112s, and recently the fantastic DB212.

Some say you get what you pay for and others look at it as an investment into their playing.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In a nut shell the pros are: awesome quality amp, it reproduces the sounds you provide, and when the sound goes out the house mix watch out!!

DB 751 has power to spare. Amp 750W into 4 ohms and 975W under 2ohms. (This content has been automatically translated from French).

Learn more. We must have strong arms to carry it, but nothing for nothing! It has the same presence, heft and punch that I used to enjoy at half the weight! Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Full connectivity. Preamp tube (3) and Mosfet amp.

Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Aguilar DB 751 750-Watt Hybrid Bass Head Reviews, We have a Demo model available for just $2245.50. Preamp lamps (3) and Mosfet amplifier. Questions about the Aguilar DB 751 750-Watt Hybrid Bass Head. The Product had some isses. Almost has too much power but sounds really good even at low volume. Since pulling the amp out of the box I haven't changed the settings from flat!!

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

The cons are: this amp is not cheap at all!!

$2,395.00 by Amazon; $2,395.00 by Sweetwater; View price information > Not satisfied with those reviews? Request a new review. All in all I would buy this amp again in a heart beat!!

No matter how you slices 2 grand is a lot for an amp. Also super fast delivery time was nice.

Every thing I research about this amp is true great tone and power it's on the heavy side but awesome sound.