Use good quality coconut oil for cooking. It also improves the quality of breast milk. Excess fat accumulation is the major cause of hypertension in younger patients. Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. The most common problem it cures is bad breath. A glass of warm milk mixed with saraswat powder is also helpful for patients with high blood pressure. Since nose is the gateway to the head, it is believed that this therapy is highly effective in curing a number of diseases related to the head. Fertility is a potential for reproduction. The popular belief in the Siddha system is that sinusitis occurs when two out of these three humours – Kabam and Piitam – are deranged. i came here for a cure actually =.=! well i am addicted to ajwain so much that right now i am typing this i am craving for it. There are various treatments to deal with fertility issues and one of the ancient and natural as well as a trusted treatment is Ayurveda. Moreover, Ajwa Khajoor has a lot of nutrition value and health benefits. It is believed that consumption of Ajwa dates helps keep your eyes healthy throughout your life and helps prevent night blindness which is a great health benefit. Ajwain seeds are flavorful and contain a strong aroma. Then grind some carom seeds to make paste with lukewarm water. In males.

i literally finish 100-200grams in a week. Sinusitis can be chronic or acute. Carom seed is good for conception and fatherhood. Ajwain also proved helpful to get rid of dipsomania (drinking habit). Carrots are high in antioxidants which are beneficial for immune function. i used to eat it when i fell pregnant with my babies but now i eat it all the time and actually crave for it! Simply, ingest paste of carom seeds, honey and rock salt to cure cough. The other members of this family include fennel, dill, parsley, caraway, and aniseed. Apply it 3-4 times daily, till it cures completely. Add one tablespoon honey to it and mix well. You could also boil half tsp of ajwain seeds in half glass of milk. Folic acid, also known as Vitamin B is main building block during the initial stages of pregnancy. While there is a genetic component to it, the more strong contributing factors are modified lifestyle and dietary changes. (Read. It is a very good home remedy to reduce sexual disability like premature ejaculation (discharge of semen in males). Benefits of acupuncture for fertility are ample. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. When we talk about fertility rates it means the number of births that happen during a certain time period in a specific location. 9. 10. The major causes mentioned in the literature of Siddha for sinusitis are -, The line of treatment focuses on normalizing the balance of the humour, so the disease is cured and your body rests in harmony. 8. Colic is uncontrollable crying in an otherwise healthy baby that is painful for child and parents both.

On the other end, lack of ability to reproduce is termed as infertility. Cow's urine prevents hardening of blood vessels and is of curative value in those who have blood pressure due to hardening of blood vessels. Therefore it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment. According to a research, only 3 out of 10 couples have been able to conceive easily and naturally. It is also known for its medicinal value in East Asia.

You can edit your side menu content in the Appearance > Menus and set as, Best home remedies for heartburn or acid reflux.