On a more positive note the pasta dish was good.More. residents seeking relief from their own kitchens as well Fazit: 200€ für 4 P. und einen stressigen und nervigen Abend - muss man sooo nicht (nie) wieder haben - da gibt's in Lustnau Besseres zu angemessenen Preisen. Although the tables are very close together and the street noise a bit troublesome,...the food was well above average for a Hong Kong Italian restaurant, and the service efficient and pleasant. On a more positive note the pasta dish was good. Bene, aber nicht hervorragend Ein schön eingerichteter Gastraum mit nettem Ambiente und ein sehr aufmerksamer, freundlicher Service, auf Allergien wird auch Rücksicht genommen. The machine rattles because of the screw. Die Pizza Frutti di Mare und die Gnocchi waren sehr gut.

Service is hurried, almost frenetic, yet attractive and friendly. of Italy.

We chose BBQ Pork chop - this is rather standard, a big piece of meat. Very good service. I poured the sauce all over my steak and took a bite only to find that the mushroom sauce was pepper sauce.

Oldest Italian restaurant in So Ho, When we arrived we were served by a very professional young man and the other staff were very welcoming too. Tops among the half dozen veal dishes is the veal marsala ($11.95), chock full of diced ham and mushrooms in a sweet marsala wine sauce accompanied by ziti with a marinara sauce. To the management of Al Dente - either serve a pizza as it should taste and don't take your guests for idiots that will accept any quality or take the pizza off your menu . Not quite the same as Al Dente from the grocery store, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. Desserts – an unrecognizable tiramisu ($3.95), a commercial chocolate mousse cake ($3.95) and cheesecake spread with strawberry jelly ($3.95) – are best ignored.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Everything very tasty!

Absolutely disgusting! I saw these online while I was shopping for some Alfredo mix and thought I would give them a try.

Any decent restaurant would have cooked a fresh steak, apologised for screwing up the order and either taken it off the bill or compensated in some other way. finger cookies and espresso, tiramisu can be made only Just absolutely the best fettuccine ever! worth it. butter surrounded by broccoli florets and a sprinkle of I don't know if we are getting better, or if the machine is getting broken in, but it works great. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Das Personal sehr freundlich...und schnell. The menu is expansive, offering cuisine from Sicily, reviewed Al Dente Carba-Nada Egg Fettuccine Noodles - 10 oz.

to North End natives, Al Dente caters to neighborhood

Very happy with our pasta machine, we use it weekly, sometimes more than once a week and it never fails to product beautiful thin pasta sheets. Service was efficient.More. Aufgrund der Grösse des Lokal empfiehlt es sich, zu reservieren. Al Dente makes mostly fettucine and short linguine varieties. This page works best with JavaScript.

I’m a big Al Dente product fan, with my first experience being their reduced card egg fettuccine. It's heavy. Al Dente, Alvor: See 545 unbiased reviews of Al Dente, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #86 of 147 restaurants in Alvor. Otherwise a great experience.More, Today is a Bank holiday in Hong Kong, looking for a restaurant to have lunch. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We love this pasta. We took their three course dinner. In general it's a good fettucine, though. • Fazit: 200€ für 4 P. und einen stressigen und nervigen Abend - muss man sooo nicht (nie) wieder haben - da gibt's in Lustnau Besseres zu angemessenen Preisen.Mehr. Hotels near Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding), Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Hong Kong, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Hong Kong, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hong Kong, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hong Kong, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Tsim Sha Tsui. 1 Fl. More acceptable as an appetizer by itself is the delectable shrimp scampi ($7.95), a set of five large shrimp sauteed in a rich white-wine butter sauce with garlic and lemon juice. The flavor is good but the presentation is something else. Den Rest hat man uns eingepackt. Immer guter Empfang, schnelle freundliche Bedienung und , wie gesagt, supper Essen, Due Tische sind schön eingedeckt mit einer Kerze und einer frischen Rose. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Nothing is made ahead User Reviews for Al Dente, North End, Boston; Al Dente Reviews; Al Dente, Boston restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Italian. The Greek salad was tasty, and the main course of either...Sirloin steak with mashed potatoes and veggies, or spaghetti in wine sauce were very good.

I was excited when this pasta arrived, because in the bag it looks like it will be quite peppery! preparing each individual pasta dish. Tripadvisor verleiht Unterkünften, Attraktionen und Restaurants, die regelmäßig tolle Reisebewertungen erhalten und zu den Top 10 % der Unternehmen auf Tripadvisor zählen, einen Travellers' Choice Award. kl. Für die wenigen Komponenten ein stolzer Preis von 13,50 und die Pizza mit 11,5 auch recht teuer. Bei der Bestimmung dieser Bestenliste wird die Entfernung der Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten zum betreffenden Standort gegen die Bewertungen unserer Mitglieder zu diesen Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten aufgerechnet. Nice artisinal pasta. Chicken is available in a variety of styles, none more satisfying than the chicken buona bocca, ($11.95), flattened chicken breasts layered with prosciutto and mozzarella in a luscious sage-seasoned white-wine butter sauce filled with mushrooms. con panna ($5.95) are delicious. Cooks quickly and is always consistent in quality!

Appetizers such as egg, spinach and tomato tortellini was on fire and I called the waiter who took it away. At such prices, set lunch was quite a bargain. Surely, this is real cheap. But, this restaurant just washes your steak, gives it back to you and charges you full price. Bono’s for dinner, except that we didn’t have to pitch in The Al Dente Pasta Machine was first sent to the wrong address, but Amazon quickly resent it. Wirklich netter Italiener In der Altstadt von Tübingen. Salads are sparkling fresh and inviting, especially the house salad ($4.50), with tender young arugula, Belgian endive and radicchio. Seared scallops were a delight. The pizza tasted like nothing. Service is hurried, almost frenetic, yet attractive and friendly. Der Schwabe mags wohl so...... Service und Essen prima und Spaghetti "all dente". Calabria and the northern regions of Italy. We chose BBQ Pork chop - this is rather standard, a big piece of meat. Cooks in 3 minutes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. Most Recent. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Introducing Zomato Gold — An Exclusive Members Club. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Al Dente Spinach Fettuccine, 12-Ounce Bag (Pack of 6), See all details for Al Dente Spinach Fettuccine, 12-Ounce Bag (Pack of 6), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

mehr.

Der Chef bedient auch selbst und kennt viele seiner Gäste. the staff and moving items on tables etc. Bono, sometimes known as the sausage cart king, owns a There's a problem loading this menu right now.