I use it for making ice cream and I must say its one of the best creams i have used for this purpose. It can be used on top of fruit salads and I HIGHLY recommend it with Raspberries and Strawberries. Goto Home Page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOObo12-IH0She says it whips to stiff peaks quite easily. Template Created By : Was totally stumped as to what went wrong. You need to enter your email address on the Login page and click on forgot password. They say its 30% fat but as you have already narrated your experience i have my predicament now that would even this work.

Frankly, I am still waiting for an Indian brand to start marketing and selling Double cream which is what you will need if you want to have a shot at making a firm whipping cream that is suitable for cakes and pastries. They also say to wait until the gelatin is cool but still liquid to pour it into the cream : http://allrecipes.com/recipe/18041/stabilized-whipped-cream-icing/.

Awwww I'm so sorry you had that experience :-( Seriously I don't really see why they bothered with a "whipping cream" if all they could produce is a crappy cream with just 5% more fat. Keep counter tops and working surfaces clean.

Even if you do get a stiff peak its gonna start melting when you start icing the cake. A low fat yogurt has only about 10 calories less than a full fat. Because i always thought hot gelatin couldnt be mixed along with a cold ingredient. Unlike carbs and fat, protein is not usually a major energy source, although we definitely get some of that from it—protein provides 4 calories per gram. But I have seen them attain only soft peaks and say this can be used to decorate cakes..

It also can be used if you need a creamy sauce to be a bit thicker.

Regular price Rs.

Heres a product from Amul that can add layers of delicious good looks to any cake or muffin. You need whipped cream for a recipe, and no cream is available rather than the low fat cream? Amul Whipping Cream.

Especially when research have no proven that a low fat diet is far more of a failure than a low carb and low sugar one. Lets make whipped cream from low fat cream. 0. Amul Whipping Cream - 1L Pack. Now make whipped cream from amul fresh cream to decorate your cakes and cupcakes. As a part of the wonderful

About the Product. Frosting and decorating a cake takes lotta time and it won't hold that long. And the result are soft peaks, nothing super stiff.

Delete. Add sugar and essence and again beat this for 30-35 minutes until you get soft peaks. 15% off the shipping of your first order. All Rights Reserved. Frankly I think most of the people who have used cream successfully to decorate cake in India blend it with gelatine or agar agar if they are vegetarian. Keep raw meat, poultry and seafood separate from cooked and other ready-to-eat foods.

I came across this today.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The product has 30% fat and is used for both cooking and as a topping and stored in dry place due to UHT processing and Tetra pack packaging. I also dont know when i opened the pack why it has so much of water in it which looks like whey. Amul whipping cream is used for making pastries and cake.

I found a method to add the gelatin to the whipped cream if you want to give it a try, they say you should use the cream immediately after beating it and incorporating the gelatin. Dairy less cream, is usually a mix of vegetable oil that have been partially hydrogenated, the word for these is actually trans fat, and they are bad news for health. Whipped cream recipe from low fat cream.

Ingredients. Don't get your hope too high up if you have plans of cake decorating, it won't hold up its shape long enough for that. Back .

Register . Belgian Chocolate Mousse Pie - Egg-less Frozen Dessert. Watch the video in full, she says it's impossible to get stiff peak with any dairy cream in India and that the only way to achieve a proper whipped cream is to use non-dairy cream. Very easy and simple way to make whipped cream at home. AMUL WHIPPING CREAM. Before you enter the kitchen, cover the ground rules : Wash hands in soapy water before and after handling food.

Follow the four simple steps: Wash hands, surfaces and kitchen utensils.

If any of you have any leads as to where it is still available, and by that I mean the WHIPPING CREAM, not the Amul Fresh Cream do let me know in the comments below. The store bought stuff is full of crap, but my grand mas did decorate cake using double cream, and it held its own, if you want the fluffy chantily type those sprays usually give, it was possible all along with a refillable pressure bottle one had to charge with a cartouche of what is commonly called laughing gas.