It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I sent mine back. You need the Bible to read the story and most small kids would find this difficult to do on there on. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Loughcrew Cairns: Ancient Adventures - See 296 traveler reviews, 354 candid photos, and great deals for Oldcastle, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It didn't tell the story of creation and very little about the bible stories that I grew up with.

Short stories for very limited attention.

See all details for Ancient Adventures: 20 Epic Stories from The Bible + Coloring Book... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I did not like this product at all. Very misleading!I thought I was getting a children’s book with actual bible stories,not two sentences describing the illustrations.Way too much money considering the lack of content. There are 4 games to choose from so you get more than 1. I was expecting true,honest biblical teaching in a way that children could understand and learn from. Haven't had the time to totally explore all of these games but I find them fun and challenging, especially Cradle of Persia, which is the one I bought it for. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Pictures are good but the story is not.

I expected sweet and simple with more of the Bible. I'm not much of a gamer and the games and their levels are just enough to keep me interested without being too frustrating. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Big come-on, huge let down! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Ancient Adventures: 20 Epic Stories from The Bible + Coloring Book Edition for Kids - Children's Beginner's Bible & Storybook Fun Way to Bring Color to God's Message. Definitely NOT worth the money I spent on it.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

The wisemen story came before the birth of Jesus??? I thought it was going to be actual stories, instead it chooses 10 happenings in the book and rhymes a few words about it. Not worth the price. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. Definitely NOT worth the money I spent on it. Fun games, loved every one of the them...played them all the time. It was marketed as 20 EPIC ADVENTURES and it's just NOT that. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

My mom is very pleased with the games. The king threw him to the lions, as a tasty feline snack.” That’s all. First Review; Second Review; Third Review; Fourth Review; No score yet - based on 0 Critic Reviews Awaiting 4 more reviews What's this? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.