You could picture a butterfly in February and March, if you use a butterfly image for the number three.

You can see you will need to "roll back" a specific number of days, depending on what day of the week the given date is. hello sir In Excel, the concept of "weekday" or "day of week" is based on the idea that each day of of the week has a specific number. When doing this on time constraints ,you start with the year code div part and reduce it (if needed) , reduce the YY and add, reduce that and add next part… This to reduce the need have “mnemonic carry” in your calculations. leap year 1, (year code+month code+century code+day number-leapyear)mob7 If you can divide a Gregorian year by 4, it’s a leap year, unless it’s divisible by 100. 30/7 Jan Feb Mar Apr etc.

Well, okay…you can’t use modular arithmetic to predict the future, but you can use it to calculate the future days of the week. And if u want know day of 5/12/ 2016 that is on Monday and 5 /12/ 2017 on Tues day, and 5/12/2035 is on Wed day. The Century Code 6 How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Toolkit by Dominic O'Brien, The French Republican Calendar and Day Images, A Video About the 2010 World Memory Championship, http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5+mod+7, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock_angle_problem, http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=14+October+1066+julian. it is more easy than to find out a word’s meanig from the dictionery. Why didn’t it work? The WEEKDAY function returns a number, 1-7, that corresponds to particular days of the week. Let’s take an example. Calculate century offset for 1900s century.

4 It is just like a dictionary. 93 +24 = 117 mod 7 = 5 = year code

1903+28+28+28=1987 Example 1: if the year is 852 CE, take the century number, 8, and subtract it from 18, leaving 10.

One lakh rupees will be given if my answer is wrong. If you can divide a Julian year by 4, it’s a leap year. @Robert: for example 28-Aug-2004 Leap-Year-Code: ——-0 To find the day of the week of a future date, start by finding the number of days from today modulo 7. October 0 August 2 You'll also learn how to troubleshoot, trace errors, and fix problems. Nevermind, got it. All three senses employ any in the sense of "no matter which," a usage dating from a.d. 1000. soumanmanda: this is ur mistake….for leap year its true, that u minus 1 in the end from the total… = (04 + (04 div 4)) mod 7 In addition to the family favorite, Independence Day, other days kids will love include: In August, the weather can still be pretty warm, but the vacation season is winding down as kids prepare for school to begin again. No need to do so many calculation. Other fun days for kids are: March is also Women's History Month and includes International Brain Awareness Week. Or Look for Circles Day? The Day Number is 27. please help me. I am very much pleased to know the day of particular date in this site. got the answer When i am appling Year code i.e ( YY +(YY div 4)mod 7, i am getting this number (02+(0.2)mod 7. The days remaining are 31-28=3. 96 mod 7 Privacy & Terms. Please assist. @Shubha: could you write out all of the steps you performed in detail? Pl explain how to calculate the first step for year 2004. Remainder for 35/7 is 0. 14 March 1987 This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.

Take ’66 and divide by 4, ignoring the remainder: 16. (0+6+4+16) mod 7=26 Give Me Joe Burrow Over Justin Herbert Any Day of the Week Brian Giuffra 10/27/2020 Mississippi could have had more people go to the polls in 2020 than in the past decade So the day of the week 237 days after this Monday is going to be the day of the week that comes 6 days after any Monday…which is Sunday. Instant access. it was sunday but as per the method it is comming as saturday. AD 4000 within seconds ( 41st Century) since the Gregorian Calendar was instituted. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. It is very helpful in olympiads. January has 31 days. 15-14= 1 Try again and if it still doesn’t work, post all the steps of your calculation in a comment here. Thnaks. Month-Code: ——-0

Answer: ((6 + 3 + 27 + 6)%7 )– 1 = 0 – 1 = -1, Can you please demonstrate your algorithm for 02-sep-1752 and 14-sep-1752.

Take the deference from 2018=71 100, 500, 900, 1300, 1700, etc. = 5 mod 7 For the year 1897, it’s 97. The reminder helps you in calculating the numbers for each month. The other thing to take into account is whether you are dealing with a leap year. With default settings, the WEEKDAY function uses a scheme where Sunday =1, Monday=2, Tuesday=3, Wednesday=4, Thursday=5, Friday=6, and Saturday=7.

1=Monday So if January 1, 2001, was Monday, January 1, 2002, will fall on a Tuesday because 2002 was not a leap year. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-122948020/stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-detailed-beautiful-calendar-icon.html?src=e_1qvAPpsBDsyqJn8Mks6w-1-5Did you know that you can use modular arithmetic to predict the future? 1900 is not a leap year because you can divide it by 100. This problem can be easily fixed by checking for a subtotal of 0 before subtracting the Leap Year Code. helo…sir The difference comes from the century code. Start with ’00, leaving a Year Code of zero.