This is only pissing us/them off even more for the poor writing. Rachael Leigh Cook, Damon Wayans Jr., & Heather Graham discuss their new rom-com 'Love, Guaranteed', Watch David Arquette in an exclusive clip from '12 Hour Shift', Pauly Shore gets a rude awakening in an exclusive clip from 'Guest House'. So at least we can take solace in knowing that at least one couple on this show seems to be getting a happy ending. "Once Upon a Time" fans are known for being passionate, but not known for agreeing on what they're passionate about. The 8 best Pacey and Joey episodes of ‘Dawson’s Creek’, The most ridiculous things we did for ‘Twilight’, Every Quentin Tarantino movie ranked, from worst to best (they’re all great), What to know about ‘Thor 4: Love and Thunder’: From Mighty Thor to Valkyrie’s Queen, ‘Black Lightning”s Painkiller is getting his own spinoff series, The Weeknd to headline 2021 Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show, ‘WandaVision’ gets January 2021 premiere date at Disney+, Millie Bobby Brown to star in Netflix fantasy film, ‘Damsel’, ‘Emily in Paris’ gets season 2 order at Netflix, First ‘Inside Pixar’ trailer takes fans behind the scenes at the famed studio, Disney+ debuts stunning first trailer for ‘Black Beauty’ adaptation, 'Chasing Lucky': A little communication goes a long way, Mads Mikkelsen in talks to step in as Grindelwald for ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’, First trailer for ‘The Princess Switch 2’ introduces fans to third doppelgänger, Fiona. Many of those fans came out (no pun intended) last night after "Ruby Slippers" to weigh in on the big LGBT reveal. Interviewed on videotape in the late 1990s and early 2000’s, Sinclaire adds much to a credible account of Kilgallen’s life and times, and her death. I'm utterly disappointed & underwhelmed. Dorothy Kilgallen listens intently as Jack Ruby Attorney Melvin Belli speaks during a News Conference during the Ruby Trial, 1964. ET on ABC. But representation is STILL representation, even if it's not what you wanted.

The series took a huge step in the right direction with “Ruby Slippers” and we can only hope that OUAT doesn’t get cold feet moving ahead into season 6.

Frustrated 'Once Upon a Time' Fans Get 'Emma Deserves Better' Trending, 'Once Upon a Time' Renewed for Season 6 at ABC, 'Once Upon a Time' Celebrates Return With These 7 Minutes in Heaven (and Hell). Fantastic Beasts 3 may have just found its new Grindelwald in Mads Mikkelsen. Then again a few jokes did go over my head when I was five.

But they took 2 characters, one (Red) that is barely on and one (Dorothy) that we have only seen a few times and paired them up. We knew and loved those characters and were invested in a wanting a happy ending for them.

On the other, you have the gay people that have been looking forward to a gay relationship on OUaT be given gay relationship with no buildup, using C- list characters for it (C list characters, not actors. Almost immediately after Dorothy became embroiled in her JFK assassination investigation, Columbus, Ohio newspaperman Ron Pataky entered her life and the two became close friends and then lovers. I thought they were showing signs early in the episode that Ruby and Dorothy were into each other, so I was happy to hear it confirmed when Ruby told Mulan she was in love with her. While traveling with Mulan to find her pack, they stumbled upon Dorothy chasing after Toto. The LGBT question has been going on with OUaT for several seasons and they kept putting it off and putting it off, and finally they said they were going to do it and then this is what we get.

• I didn't think it was possible, but they somehow managed to piss off -all- the viewers with this episode. Yay. #RubySlippers#OnceUponATime, When you think Mulan is going to get the first LGBT ship but it's Ruby & Dorothy #OnceUponATimepic.twitter.com/WoqS3WokYS, I'm glad the kiss between Dorothy/Ruby got rid of a certain group of people from the #OnceUponATime fandom, — Ellieee Ward ♥ [PB] (@Ellie_AoS_JLS) April 18, 2016, So the #OnceUponATime writers brought Mulan back just so she could watch Ruby get a happy ending. And IF we do? The 2021 Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show has officially found its headliner in none other than The Weeknd!

He didn’t agree with Belli’s decision to defend Ruby with the insanity defense but Tonahill did enjoy a special friendship with Dorothy during the trial. I have to say that I really like these two, and I love the nicknames they gave one another, although it looks weird to me seeing Dorothy's nickname for Ruby written out with an 'ie' instead of a 'y'. I can honestly say that no representation would have been better than this.

Although it was something, it wasn't enough. It was something, and that's nice, but it just wasn't enough to get excited about.

I don't own Once upon a time or the characters. Commenting on the reveal that the relationship would exist between Dorothy and Ruby Red (not Mulan, the show’s first openly gay character) Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz said to EW, “This past Sunday’s episode was just another example of how in a fairy tale, as in life, love is love.”.

'Once Upon a Time': Hercules, Megara, Hades, Cora, and 'Departed' Souls Ahead? Not everyone was happy about ‘Once Upon a Time’s’ LGBT couple, http://lexa-kom-skaikru.tumblr.com/post/142983332843/the-only-plus-side-to-this-ruby-slippers-situation. Please be respectful in the comments section! True love's kiss ( Dorothy and Ruby ) Fanfiction. I loved the Ruby/Snow scenes and I hope Mulan gets a chance to find love too, • Agreed. He is best known as the host of "Person to Person", a popular television program in the United States that originally ran from 1953 to 1961, interviewing celebrities in their homes from a comfortable chair in his New York studio. It was poorly written, poorly executed and just poorly done in general. TV Program Star, Celebrated Radio Talk Show Host, Author, and Adventurer in Words, Photographs and Videotaped Interviews. Dorothy’s daily arrivals at the little courtroom in Cleveland where Sam Sheppard was on trial were not unlike the arrival at home plate of Mickey Mantle with the bases filled. When I found out that Ruby was returning to Once Upon a Time , I was obviously excited. Are Millennials to blame for our 'sequel society'? • I've always enjoyed Red and it's nice to see her so happy. Want more stuff like this?

Showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis had previously teased that Season 5 would feature the first LGBT couple, and that naturally led to speculation that Mulan (Jamie Chung) would be involved, since she had been in love with Aurora. • I'm not surprised because they cave into the vocal minority a lot instead of handling things with dignity and consideration for all types of their fanbase. My knowledge of the source material for many of these stories may be a little fuzzy, but I do not recall Prince Charming and Cruella handcuffing one another as a means of foreplay. Switched Again is here, and it’ll have you seeing triple! #OnceUponATime, Is Ruby Slippers the best representation? • I was very surprised and I'm actually kind of proud?

Once Upon a Time finally revealed the long-awaited season 5 LGBT relationship. But I still hope Mulan gets her happy ending. When Red and her friend, Snow White, disco… *** Ruby is sick from seeing everyone around her finding true love.

Katherine appeared on Dorothy’s final What’s My Line? The first trailer for The Princess Switch 2. The people on screen got a script and did their best with it). It will be like once a season. Ruby and Dorothy may will live happily ever after in Oz, but at the end of the day, is it really enough? Last night on Once Upon a Time Dorothy and Ruby (Red Riding Hood) shared true love’s kiss.The music swelled, the curse was broken, people rejoiced, and it made my heart go gooey inside. I don't own Once upon a time or the characters. By Absint27 Ongoing - Updated Jan 26, 2017 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. Jamie Chung is a busy lady, but her character really needs some lovin'. She is done feeling alone so she travels to other realms where she makes new friends and a potential romantic interest. Almost immediately after Dorothy became embroiled in her JFK assassination investigation, Columbus, Ohio newspaperman Ron Pataky entered her life and the two became close friends and then lovers. Fighting to survive and thrive for as long as they can. Black Beauty is getting an update over at Disney+ and now, fans of the timeless tale can check out the first trailer for the newest adaptation. Sinclaire was suspicious of Pataky’s motives and spoke about discussions Marc had with Dorothy … Bringing you that one movie, show, book and album that you need to consume. Kincaid devastates empires in ‘The Empress,’ the sequel to her best-selling YA book, ‘The Diabolic’, With ‘Dunkirk,’ Christopher Nolan continues turning movies into puzzles, Bong Joon-ho’s 3 best movies to watch after ‘Parasite’, Why a ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ movie could happen, 15 controversial Harry Potter opinions you’re too scared to admit are true, 18 tips for how to survive school, according to fandom, ‘Infinity War’s’ 7 new Avengers team-ups that made our day, We’re more like the Capitol than we care to admit, ‘The Walking Dead’ Morgan Jones quotes: ‘All life is precious’, 13 new pieces of ‘Harry Potter’ canon introduced by ‘The Cursed Child’.