Hi Heather, If you aren’t using SEO software then you will know the amount of work load involved in creating accounts, confirming emails and submitting your contents to thousands of websites in proper time and completely automated. (Our apologies!) I’m generally a fan of dark meat, but this recipe results in such moist delicious white meat I’m good with it. I first tried it at a sit down dinner party..... and then I remade it when I got home. I used a coating of olive oil instead of the mayo. I added a flip in the middle of the recipes. OMG- hands down the best baked chicken I’ve ever had.

I have most well documented with step by step photo that help newer cooks. The Panko crumbs get super crispy and mixing them with Parmesan adds plenty of flavor. I think it will just fall off the chicken. If I do not own a rack, will turning on the broiler for a bit at the end be okay or will it burn breadcrumbs? Other similar recipes use yogurt. The coating will stick better. Try to pick chicken that is all about the same size. ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT, Thanks for the note and rating. Hi, I’m DrDan and welcome to 101 Cooking for Two, the home of great everyday recipes with easy to follow step by step photo instructions. Now mostly about 10-12 oz and occasionally a full pound.

Trying method tonight with pork to make Japanese tonkatsu. Amount is based on available nutrient data.

The total cooking time of about 40 minutes for medium to large. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition All nutritional information are estimates and may vary from your actual results. It gets so wonderfully crunchy! Then I dredge both sides in a mix of Parmesan with a little panko. BUT it does NOT adjust the text of the instructions. We are thankful for I like to increase the mayo because it will make a nice sauce to put over the chicken and/or noodles or rice... You can spice it up with a few drops of tobasco too! To add crunch sprinkle all sides with some Italian bread crumbs. I gave them a drizzle of olive oil before popping them in the oven. Also terrific with Hellmann's(R) or Best Foods(R) Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's(R) or Best Foods(R) Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. So crispy and tasty……. If your local store does not have them, Amazon will. The nutrition calculations are done by a plugin and I just replaced it this morning (they calculate only once when published). So what is better than one Paula Deen recipe? If you sign up for emails in the widget... you will probably get the email updates ... if it still works. So simple and delish.

I love this recipe and make it often since it’s so easy and delicious. Ingredients. Thank you so much for this recipe, it is awesome!!!!!! Or do them as chicken strips and freeze! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | BASED ON FOODIE PRO THEME. Used one large and one small/medium size breast and my cooked great his was a little chewy so could have used the full 35. Well, the answer is two Paula Deen recipes.

I made chicken parmigiana with the finished bake (put a couple tablespoons of warm marinara and a slice of fresh mozzarella on the chicken and then a minute under the broiler). I cut the chicken in half then salt and peppered the chicken. I always read the other reviews and many times revise the recipe based on the other ones but I didn't change much on this one. It's a keeper! A couple of possibilities occur to me. Seem like a Waste of both mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. Public ratings which everyone looks at are very odd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | BASED ON FOODIE PRO THEME, Trim off ribs. Thanks! Be sure to dry the chicken breast as much as possible before starting. Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. 4. Keep it polite please. Your email address will not be published. This is a super simple weeknight meal the whole family will love.

⇊ NEW COMMENTS MAY BE ENTERED AT BOTTOM OF THE FIRST PAGE OF COMMENTS ⇊ Comments are generally welcome on recipes. I will be sure to make this for friends and family. Spray a wire rack with cooking spay and place it on a foil covered cookie sheet. You can use a lower fat if you wish. He loved it and still eats it even though he now knows it has mayonaise. Both expensive. I, of course, did a little modification. I left out the bread crumbs altogether. I have doubts if the coating would hang in there. Don't be afraid to hit something with a bit of broiler if your oven is like my #2. Think I'm going to try the mayonnaise and parmesan chicken tonight. You can never have enough great chicken breast recipes.

I will be trying this tonight for my family, Made it exactly as written and the whole family like it. Use a fork for the flip. Don't miss out, check the full post above. Its to die for. Lastly, it is always ok to turn a broiler on for a few minutes to finish browning if the internal temperature is good. I’m curious about the carb count. I prefer shredded so glad I followed along with the video ☺️. Came out moist and delicious and cant wait to attempt again. Dan. (Did mot need to salt the chicken.) Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Start with a spicy mayonnaise base then add a Parmesan topping and you have an excellent split chicken breast recipe. My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. Either way, the flip should help those cases and won't hurt. You may notice that I have cut back the volume of the mayonnaise coating being made since about half was not being used and people were tending to try to use all of it leading to the coating falling off. We'll be making it often. This turned out great; very juicy and tender.

The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. This is home cooking, and there are many variables. The text is re-written and buffed up. I'm not looking for crispness, but moist chicken & it comes out soooo moist! Best chicken ever! Your email address will not be published. Bake until internal temp of 165. Sprinkle It's extremely moist with great taste and a little crunchiness. Never any leftovers! About DrDan, COPYRIGHT © 2020 101 COOKING FOR TWO. I don’t believe there’s 22 carbs in the full 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.

This was to die for! Dip the chicken in the mayonnaise Parmesan mixture. I do love this recipe, simple and reliable. I really like this recipe. We use it for family meals and semi-special meals. . Comments: You can do this without the rack but the bottom gets a bit slimy since there is a bit of fluid drainage but flipping will help that some. Home » Chicken Breast Recipes » Parmesan Mayonnaise Baked Chicken Breast, January 20, 2020 - By Dan Mikesell AKA DrDan - Updated March 31, 2020 - 206 Comments. Currently, we are not able to service customers outside of the United States, and our site is not fully available internationally. Thanks in advance dan. Looks great! Its delicious!!" It worked out very well. This recipe uses skinless boneless chicken breasts which have "grown" in my lifetime. Do you need a skinless boneless version?

I used exact ingredients in recipe) but prepared a little differently because of lack of time. It has some sweetness and multiple spices. Home » Chicken Recipes » Oven Baked Mayonnaise Parmesan Split Chicken Breasts, September 18, 2011 - By Dan Mikesell AKA DrDan - Updated September 21, 2020 - 19 Comments. Don't miss out, check the full post above. Serving size is my estimate of a normal size unless stated otherwise. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Turns out awesome every time. CH. Keep it polite please. Yum . Let me know if you have questions of recipe. Hi Brian, Just one question. I also sprayed with cooking spray before and when there was 10 minutes left and cooked for 30 minutes! Also, how thick should the mayo coating be? Glad that everybody is enjoying this chicken. Thank you! At 20 minutes into baking, flip the breasts with a fork. I have people with issues give a 5. You will see in the comments that even the "mayo haters" love it. The number of servings per recipe is stated above. I neglected to read recipe all the way thru to see temperature on conventional oven! I made this for dinner tonight.

I absolutely love how this chicken tastes, and the breasts were so juicy and tender, it was life changing in a chicken cooking way. https://www.101cookingfortwo.com/oven-baked-mayonnaise-parmesan-chicken Suddenly cooking is easier and quicker. Good eye. So not close to bread crumbs. See Comment Guidelines for more information on commenting or if your comment did not appear.

I have two convection ovens. I’ve never tried baking this before. Tip: Omit Parmesan cheese and have Magically Moist Chicken on table in less than 30 minutes. All in less than one hour. Follow Spicy Southern Kitchen on Pinterest, Youtube, and Facebook. She would not recognize them, but we have a very tasty and easy baked chicken that is company ready but weekday simple. Bake and you're in chicken heaven. Elevation on a rack helps with even cooking. I'm always in favor of for surface area for flavor. Thank you for passing this dam great reciept…… I’LL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO JUST BAKING CHICKEN IN THIS LIFETIME… THANKS YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY… TERRU.