ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I spent 2 hours touring in that zone and haven.t found it, could anyone helpd, please? It is only visible to you.

This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. < > 1 – 10 / 10 megjegyzés mutatása . Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. How do I get usage of Chum's buggy or any other collected car? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Mandrake42. BALEFIRE FLATLAND WHERE IS THE SECOND MINEFIELD?

Sep 3, 2015 @ 8:49am I would like to know this too :) #1. Specifically it is the minefield northwest of the balloon in Balefire Flatlands. and so as the dry gustie!!!!! dont know where is the second minefield in this area? Megjegyzés: Ez CSAK spam, hirdetés és problémás (zaklatás, veszekedés vagy illetlenség) bejegyzések bejelentésére használandó. Please see the. The Balefire Flatland is one of the regions of the Great White in the Mad Max video game. So there are none east of the region.

On the second one I got the message that a storm was coming, which sucks, because it gives some awesome scrap income, and I hurried to disarm the last mine. Mad Max The Pipes Oil Pump Camp Collectibles Locations Guide (Scrap/History Relic/Insignia) - Duration: 7:00. A védjegyek jogos tulajdonosaiké az Egyesült Államokban és más országokban. how do use chumbucket's buggy with dinki di?

I was driving around in circles...again, literally! 2015. szept. User Info: TylerID. Can't remember exact spots,but just take the Buggy with the dog and drive around the area..he will bark when you are near.

This is the one that didn't show up on my map, I had to drive around until the dog started barking. © Valve Corporation. jeet balefire flatland minefield spoilers Mad Max. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. dont know where is the second minefield in this area?

Anyway, I ran into same issue with minefield and the screenshot was a big help. It says in the descritpion that I had to remove threat from the Balefire Flatland region. re4life 4 years ago #1.

dont know where is the second minefield in this area? All of them. What's the XB1 controller command for harpoon? Every single collectible. It says in the descritpion that I had to remove threat from the Balefire Flatland region.

Balloons don't reveal minefields in an area. Steam Community: Mad Max. You need to sign in or create an account to do that.

And there … I had some confusion with this as well. I started off doing the most boring part of the game, removing minefields. © Valve Corporation. The minefields always are in the middle of an area littered with wrecked cars. not sure if i have foune it or not but getting aggrivated trying to get zeets threat to 0 nothing is showing up on my map ..so cant get it to 0 and its riiight there. Missing Bios Location. When I cleard the last thing, which was the Gasworks camp in Blackmaws, I even got a message at the top of the screen that said that threat level had been reduced to zero. VGFAQ 126,471 views I'm late to the game...literally. The game told me to clear out 2 of 2 minefields. BALEFIRE FLATLAND WHERE IS THE SECOND MINEFIELD? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Well, the only harm is you being harmed by a minefield, whether or not hidden minefields exist in certain territories is a gaming mystery.

Minden jog fenntartva. 2015. szept. User Info: re4life. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Without further ado, let’s look at some of Mad Max Map Minefields. Mandrake42. Sure about that? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Timecodes below! Don't think you can find em any other way... i finally got it i was missing a minefield in blackmaws..buggy + dog is your best bet run hard and fast let the dog barking lead you. < > Showing 1-10 of 10 comments . Drive around with the dog and he will start whining from quite a distance away. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Balefire Flatlands mine locations So.in the maps it says that the Balefire flatlands has 2 mine fields locations, I have disarmed one but can't seem to find the second one. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm trying to clear out a minefield in Jeet's territory, next to the Dry Gustie convoy route, and the second mine is just not showing up for me. For Mad Max on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Balefire flatlands minefield?

I think one was north and the other south of Jert's place.

- Mad Max video game description Hollow Point: Jeet's Stronghold: Sand Sifter: The Dredges: and so as the dry gustie!!!!!

BALEFIRE FLATLAND WHERE IS THE SECOND MINEFIELD? The second one that didn't show up on my map is near the crossroads north in the region. The dog has a tendency to glitch out sometimes. So, Mad Max, Jeet's Territory, Balefire Flatlands. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Dredd. and so as the dry gustie!!!!! So for some reason it didn't register me doing it. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Mad Max. Chum will highlight them if you pass near them while travelling - usually with some dialogue preceding the icon appearing on your map. I got in the buggy with the dog and when I get to the minefield he keeps pointing to the same mine but it doesn't appear.

Nevermind, I cleared the wrong minefield. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. jeet balefire flatland minefield glitch?

I have looked everywhere for it and I cant find it. 3., 8:49 I would like to know this too :) #1. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.

This is also happened to me and i did find the second minefield but it still says i haven't completed the second one.

So now that the servers are shutting down... how do i get into Gutgash / Archangel's cars available even though i've done everything possible? Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 22 Want: Just Cause 3, Fallout 4, Thumper, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, more Yakuza games. The one I thought was in the Balefire Flatland region war actually in the region to the east. Without further ado, let’s look at some of Mad Max Map Minefields. How do I get the doors open at havoc point now that I have killed everyone.

Can someone Please Help. All of the things. In grit canyon I cannot locate the second convoy to complete the objective? Only need one minefield to clear the Dry Gustie area the one nearest to Jeet's stronghold. Edit: I restarted the game and drove by the same area with the buggy and it disappeared so I think I'm good now. The dog's barking like mad and no matter where I go in the area he's pointing to, it won't show up. Is anyone else getting a glitch where a minefield will not pop up and when it does pop up approaching it with the Dog and Buggy makes it disappear. Linux Macintosh PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 Xbox 360. Well, the only harm is you being harmed by a minefield, whether or not hidden minefields exist in certain territories is a gaming mystery. "This flat land is Jeet's domain, and it holds Jeet's Stronghold Balefire. So, I've cleared all of the threats in Jeet's Territory, meaning Dry Gustie, Colossus, Balefire Flatland and Blackmaws. I died and went back.

I cleared all minefields in evey area. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. © Valve Corporation. I actually had to clear 3 of them before it registered something. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest.

Now I suddenly only needed to disarm one, which was great, since I didn't have to do the whole task again. I am a good 20 hrs into the game and don't want to restart.

On the second one I got the message that a storm was coming, which sucks, because it gives some awesome scrap income, and I hurried to disarm the last mine. The Dredges (9x Scrap, 3x Insignia, 1x Oil well) - the camp is divided into two parts between which you will find two towers with enemies shooting fire missiles (ram them with the vehicle or shoot at the exploding barrels).You can enter the camp from the side (the container marked with "X" letter). The dog's barking like mad and no matter where I go in the area he's pointing to, it won't show up. I can literally drive over the area hes pointing at and the mine doesn't even exploded just nothing. I died and went back. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ". Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I'm trying to clear out a minefield in Jeet's territory, next to the Dry Gustie convoy route, and the second mine is just not showing up for me. plz help. WB Games Support has confirmed the server shut down will not affect trophies. Mad Max | Balefire Flatland | Jeet's | Camps, Scarecrows, Snipers, Convoy, Minefields, Scavengers. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. I started off doing the most boring part of the game, removing minefields. It used to be steadily patrolled by Jeet's scavengers, but now it is all but overtaken by Scrotus' warbands." Az oldal egyes térinformatikai adatait a, Español - España (spanyolországi spanyol), Español - Latinoamérica (latin-amerikai spanyol), http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/428194896593832565/9FCE66659C3C04466201F23248798AE4B5CB3130/. Yet, when I look at the map, it says I only disarmed 1/2 minefields although I clearly removed two.