Sad You Missed Out On the Peter Thomas Roth Full-Size Hydra Gel Eye Patch Party? Let me know if you try LU would love to hear your thoughts!

The finish was perfect for my oily to combination skin, not too matte but not horribly dewy either. {"cookieName":"wBounce","isAggressive":false,"isSitewide":true,"hesitation":"","openAnimation":"fadeIn","exitAnimation":"fadeOut","timer":"","sensitivity":"","cookieExpire":"20","cookieDomain":"","autoFire":"","isAnalyticsEnabled":true}, Remembering How Great Wet n Wild Summer 2010 Was…, Make Up For Ever Black Tango Palette for Fall 2012. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Application with a Beauty Blender sponge of sort is an excellent idea as well as it allows you to sheer the product out considerably if you don’t need or desire too much coverage. Have you tried this foundation? Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and full coverage that retails for $42.00 and contains 1.01 oz. Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation Water-resistant, longwear formula effortlessly covers imperfections, redness, hyperpigmentation & uneven texture—giving you ultimate confidence. You can also subscribe without commenting.

And a little goes a long way. Foundation makeup and best longwear foundation for all skin tones and skin types, including foundation for oily skin, dry and combination—in your perfect shade and finish. You can grab this now at Sephora.com or at www.beccacosmetics.com. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice.

The breathable foundation instantly smooths the appearance of skin and covers the look of imperfections without clogging pores, while giving the skin all-day moisture. The texture is a thicker cream but as I mentioned above it does prove a little hard to blend out.

This looks so good! This provides natural, weightless, long wearing full coverage without the drama of looking like you simply have TOO much makeup on! But I toughed it out to test this. I personally like sheerer coverage since I don’t require full coverage but if all full coverage products were as weightless as this I’d have no issues switching to a fuller coverage foundation product. Stila Strategy Beauty Boss Lip Gloss A Perfect Nude Without Rigormortis Setting In! Thanks for the review. They suggested Cashmere for me which was the perfect shade and matched me better than the Kat Von D one. Buy These Hydra Gels Instead! Love love love this foundation.

The colour is perfect and I don’t need to use a lot to get my ideal amount of coverage. I love a full coverage foundation just as much as she does. I would prefer a sheer coverage but this foundation covers so well I do not mind the matte finish. This is def matte to the max , And a flat top Kabuki brush is best! This starts out medium but can built to complete coverage that will hide redness, hyperpigmentation, unevenness, or other imperfections. Thank you! I’m so impressed by the quality of this foundation and really want to try some other products from Becca. ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Warmer), Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop x Raw Beauty Kristi Collection Swatches, Clionadh Multichrome Eyeshadow Swatches (x15), Tom Ford Holiday 2020 Collection (Part 2) Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Hollie, a twenty-something year old blogging about beauty, lifestyle, books, fashion and just about anything that makes me happy. It was comfortable for me to wear all day at work and didn’t leave me with a greasy feeling at the end of the day. If you have oily to combination skin and work long hours then I highly recommend you try the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation. So I don’t have an issue spending £32. formula. I was impressed with this product as I’m new to trying this brand. Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. Personally, I don’t think it feels heavy on the skin but then I am used to full coverage foundations. ($41.58 per ounce). Foundation is something I always believe you should splurge in as it’s the most important part of makeup, in my opinion.

I know lightweight and full coverage in the same sentence has to be an oxymoron of some sort but truly this formula provides excellent coverage in a formula I’m completely comfortable wearing. ***I use the shade "Cafe" (equal to NC44 Mac) in the winter and "Amber" (equal to NC45) in the summer when I tan. It does have a strange scent to it, almost paint-like, which is quite strong and took some getting used to. I had to order this online which is a risky move. The 24-hour, long-wearing formula balances coated pigments with water to deliver full-coverage with a natural finish. She’s in no way an expert on the topic and she sure as hell isn’t a super model. I’m a dewy, glowy girl. Only issue for me is it slides a bit on the nose without setting spray but i haven't had a foundation to this day that doesn't. I had a really poor shade selection sent my way so I could only wear it in the house. It also happens to wear like the business. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. It’s very natural when applied correctly and doesn’t appear or look mask-like. All rights reserved. Every skin type and tone are covered across the brand’s various shades. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. If you have any recommendations then please let me know in the comments! Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I will definitly be re-purchasing this again when I run out. This best-selling liquid foundation is great for all skin tones and types. ($41.58 per ounce). And it's does not rub off on your white shirt. 15% off $40+, 20% off $60+, 25% off $75+ w/code, Receive a Dior Miss Dior EDT trial size with any $35 merchandise purchase. Learn how your comment data is processed.

As you can tell I have quite a bit of scarring I need to cover up. Up to $300+ gift card with $250+ purchase (double GC w/apparel and shoe or handbag purchase) w/code.

It was ridiculous to say the least as I looked like Snooki after too much bronzer and sun. Maybe mixed in with some of their highlighter.. mmm if you don’t like matte foundations Liz best avoid! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

. Easily concealing imperfections and blemishes, this foundation works hard to minimise the appearance of pores, fine lines, and dark circles, leaving the complexion soft and utterly flawless. Plus since I don’t use concealer while wearing this foundation I save money there! Smoothed onto the skin, this foundation is enriched with colour correcting pigments, which help fair to dark skin to look its best. This starts out medium but can built to complete coverage that will hide redness, hyperpigmentation, unevenness, or other imperfections. Thank you! I find it doesn’t blend out easily without prepping well it also sets very quickly so you have to work fast to get it applied. Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer Review & Swatches, Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Concealer Review & Swatches, It Cosmetics It’s Your Season to Give Love Grand Collection Review & Swatches, Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches, Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Full Coverage Foundation SPF 50 Review & Swatches, Etude House Muhly Romance Better Lips-Talk Review & Swatches, Wet n Wild Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color Evoking the Spirit of Pat Mcgrath, Wet n Wild My Melody Liquid Matte Lip Color Review & Swatches, Rare Beauty With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm Review & Swatches, Almay Color & Care Lip Oil-in-Stick Review & Swatches, Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Collagen Lip Bath Gloss Review & Swatches, Smashbox Gloss Angeles Trio Set Affordable, Awesome, and a Value. This foundation has wonderful coverage, excellent staying power and I find it doesn’t crease around my smile lines as much as previous foundations I’ve tried does. Typically matte foundation oxidize on me but this wore for a solid eight hours and still looked fresh prior to my removing it.

I really liked this. There are 45 shades in our database, which you can select from in the View a Shade dropdown menu below. I love how it covers very well, you really do not need a concealer or powder. Sheer coverage about half a pump and full is a little less than one full pump. What it is: A lightweight, full-coverage foundation for up to 24-hour wear with a breathable, natural finish that’s good for blemish-prone skin. This is tough for me to say but…I think I’ve found a new holy grail! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. I find that this goes on best with the real techniques expert face brush if I spread it to a thin layer on the back of my hand first. In the picture above I only have the foundation on. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below!

Typically foundation products contain merely 10 to 15% pigment. I used two pumps which covered my entire face and it really does deserve the full coverage label! Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! I’ve never tried a Becca product before so had no idea what to expect but I was hoping to be blown away! Thank you for your support! CosRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence Has Restocked, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist Is a Little Slick But It Might Be Good for Dry Skin, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream and Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid On Sale, Holika Holika Heart Crush Velvet Lipstick Review & Swatches, Holika Holika Piece Matching Shadow Matte Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Strawberry Whipped Rouge Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Sweety Strawberry Hand Cream Review, 5 Japanese Makeup & Beauty Cravings for Fall 2015, KATE Brightening Makeup Base for Cover Review & Swatches, Lavshuca Dress Glow Cheek Review & Swatches, Nude Lipstick and Lipgloss Recommendations for Spring, Lunasol EX06 Chocolat Figue Melty Chocolat Lips Review & Swatches, Lunasol The Beige Eyes Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Lunasol Melty Chocolat Lip Review & Swatches, 10 Awesome Asian Beauty & Makeup Products You Can Buy Now at Sasa, Majolica Majorca Nude Make Gel Launching for Summer 2015, Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Mono Look All Kinds of Awesome, Tony Moly Minions Summer 2020 Collection Brings Despicable Me Goodness to Your Beauty World, TonyMoly Piglet Pink Perfect Eyes Mood Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Glam Rock Misty Rose My Least Favorite Formula but My Favorite Shade of Lipstick, Too Cool for School Egg-Zyme Whipped Foam Cleanser Review & Swatches, Viseart Midsommer and Solstice Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette Arrive Today at Sephora, Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer Review & Swatches. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

The packaging for this foundation is very simple. One pump effortlessly covers imperfections, redness, hyperpigmentation, and uneven texture – giving you ultimate confidence! But once applied to my face I can’t smell anything. Cruelty free, not sure about sun protection and dries down matte.

I didn’t need to use a concealer with this foundation as it easily covered all of my scarring and gave a nice natural looking healthy glow.