movies to watch with friends because it could inspire an all-nighter discussion of the future of AI intelligence. – Anna Arpin, Facebook, "It's a new movie, but I think it will stand the test of time — I've watched it three times already and still bust a gut laughing!" Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! After watching “Ibiza: Love Drunk,” I convinced my two brothers to watch it as well and I am confident in saying that even they loved it. “Wold of Wall Street” is a white-collar trippy film that will reach “movie classic” status at some point. This one interaction leads the three friends on what seems like an impossible journey to meet up with the DJ, named Leo West, once again. There are even points in the movie where you can choose to restart the film altogether.

– skipnees, "It’s romantic, sexy, funny... Everything you could need!"

While out partying, Harper just so happens to catch the eye of the club’s DJ and is then invited backstage, just to realize the reasoning is quite embarrassing. Becoming an assistant after college seems like a logical choice while stuck in that limbo phase of trying to secure a job in your respective workfield. “Set It Up” will have you and your friends devising up fictional plans on how to bring love back into the workplace.

After watching “Ibiza: Love Drunk” I added Ibiza to my travel bucket list in hopes of one day having a similar experience as in the movie.

Just make sure to get the uncensored version so you can hear the penis song. Sugar Puffs or Frosties? You’ll either completely hate it and spend the entire time on your phone, or you’ll enjoy all the innuendos placed throughout.

– katiee48cbd13b9, "The camaraderie between Viola and her friends is an amazing thing to bond over. – lostnfound101, "It's the best Korean BFF movie! Just make sure to get the uncensored version so you can hear the penis song. “Bridesmaids” “Bridesmaids” is the quintessential 30-something’s movie. I think it’s safe to say I’m not the only person who has dreamt of meeting someone famous while out with friends, on vacation somewhere exotic, or even on the street and falling madly in love or even just having a wild story to tell later.

This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience.

This list gives you a ton of ways to watch movies together remotely.

"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" is a cooky classic that your friends will love. It’s one of the most fun movies to watch with friends because it may even spark some confessions about the “craziest” things they've done for love. Okay, let's see, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson, AND Cate Blanchett in a masterfully shot action flick? Meryl Streep having a meltdown, Christine Baranski kicking ass in a bathing suit and stilettos, and Pierce Brosnan attempting to sing a ballad, all on an idyllic Greek Island." "Crazy Stupid Love" is the movie that made everyone realize just how hot Ryan Gosling is. Note: Submissions may have been edited for length and/or clarity. The ultimate raunchy classic for Millennials, "Superbad" is perfect for watching with friends that have a good sense of humor.

Avengers: Infinity War is debatably one of the best Marvel movies … – c44ca807c5, "It’s a feel-good movie full of '80s and '90s nostalgia. The movie centers around Harper, who after being offered a business trip to Ibiza, travels abroad with her two best friends who decide to tag along. Good tunes, funny lines, and incredibly-shot scenes? The MCU also features some kickass females like Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, and Black Widow. All Rights Reserved.

It’s aged perfectly." I’ve spent many, many hours on Netflix, so much so that the “Are You Still Watching…?” screensaver was probably created specifically for me. Coincidentally, he starts going a tad bit crazy just as the author of the book once did. Don't be surprised if your watch party turns into one big love fest. Hee-haw! A list of 250 films compiled on Letterboxd, including The Dark Knight (2008), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Blade Runner 2049 (2017), Whiplash (2014) and Inception (2010). Be prepared to start, stop, pause and rewind this film a lot because your friends won't be satisfied until they "figure it out.". Honestly, you can fall down a hole and what feels like an hour can turn into a whole day spent binging. "Knocked Up" is yet another Judd Apatow directed film that'll make your friends L.O.L.

© 2020 I AM MEDIA LLC. – anoukvanderz, "It's such a classic friendship tale — no matter where you go or what you do, your true friends will always be there for you."

Seriously one of the funnest movies of all time." It doesn't matter, just grab your friends and get ready to watch some of the best and cringiest movies ever.

This film is all about a friendship's ability to stand the test of time and competition for the title of “BFF.” “Bridesmaids” is one of the best movies to watch with friends.

Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity.

– mrsh810, "The ultimate best friend movie."
Lots of people are going for movies that are typically stoner-ish and mind-bending. Plus, plenty of '80s pop culture references." "It's perfect to watch with your best friend(s).

1. Like a night of trivia, I would be sure to choose your viewing party carefully.

I’m not going to spoil how the film ends, but I can say that you will for sure shed some tears as you realize that two people who love each other are constantly led in directions opposite of one another.