I ordered the fig & prosciutto and funghi pizza, and they were both fresh and rich in flavor. The sauce, mozzarella and crust are first rate - best pizza in Boston area! They also serve 1/4 ib. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. chicken, and double cone.

They also serve cheese pizza, tuna antipasto salad, shrimp kabob platter, steak and cheese sub, chicken... 357 Washington Avenue, Chelsea, MA, 02150. This restaurant serves italian vegetarian, zesty grilled chicken, italian sausage, northend antipasto, grilled chicken veggie, cheese, and garlic bread. They also serve tonno or italian tuna, grilled chicken caesar, chicken florentine, northend special, meatball parm, ziti, and american cheese.

This restaurant serves steak and cheese with mushrooms sub, chicken and broccoli garlic and oil, baked tortellini, chicken kabob salad, house special, chicken wings, and chicken caesar wrap. more. Best Pizza in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Chelsea Pizza places and search by price, location, and more.

(617) 884-7933. Buccieri's Pizza, Buccieri's Pizza 106 Fourth St. Chelsea Ma. Pizza Italian Restaurants Restaurants. But not anymore! This restaurant serves buffalo chicken fingers, christian's favorite, special, meat lovers, chicken parm clz, wing ding, and grilled veggie sub.

Finding such authentic pizza near your place becomes difficult most of the times. We had the Portuguese pizza as well as the curly fries and wings. 22 reviews of Pizza Lovers "Mom & Pop pizza shop, usually with the same guy at the counter. really!! They also serve cookie platter, slice of pepperoni pizza, greek salad, lay’s potato chips, garden salad, turkey club, and toppings to choose... 1100 Revere Beach Parkway, Chelsea, MA, 02150. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pizza in Chelsea, MA.

“The bartender was SO personable, and the late night, “Pizza moyenne assez chère. Showing results in neighboring cities. This restaurant serves macaroni and cheese bites, cheese pizza, potato skins, chicken tenders, and award winning jumbo chicken wings. Zoom in to see updated info. Map updates are paused. ... Chelsea, MA 02150, USA. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 02150 617-889-0001 . This restaurant serves fresh peppers, bacon, huevo con pimientos, fresh mushrooms, anchoas, berenjena, and 3 selecciones. They are... Nadia's House of Pizza is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 438 Broadway. Showing results in neighboring cities. Zoom in to see updated info. They also serve cheese, bacon cheeseburger sub, garden, tuna, steak... Broadway House of Pizza is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 422 Broadway. This restaurant serves vegetarian ala broadway, mushroom or egg, italian, beans, greek salad, sausage, and caesar salad with chicken. Showing results in neighboring cities. Khelsea's is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 158 Washington Avenue. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

The Brown Jug is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 1014 Revere Beach Parkway.

Hidden gem. I had the Greek salad with grilled chicken last week and…” more, “The best pizza I have ever had!! There is no quality in the food” more, “The Best pizza , arancini and panzarotti in the North end -.. get there early everything's gone bu 2:30” more, “Italian Style Pizza, NEW build your own pasta bowls and subs, Calzones, Pasta dishes, Homemade Meatballs, Salads, Submarine sandwiches, Roasted Chicken Wings, Cheesy Bread, Chicken…” more. John's Pizza is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 8 Central Avenue.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Heidi Alphen. All were very tasty and we were pleased by the curly fry portion sizes. We found great results, but some are outside Chelsea. Only then, you get to have the authentic taste of the pizza in every bite. This restaurant serves buffalo chicken fingers, christian's favorite, special, meat lovers, chicken parm clz, wing ding, and grilled veggie sub. Nick’s Bistro is here to offer you every chance to have your favorite pizzas whenever you want. They are open every day of the week.... 158 Washington Avenue, Chelsea, MA, 02150. They are open every day of the week. They also serve cheese, bacon cheeseburger sub, garden, tuna, steak... 8 Central Avenue, Chelsea, MA, 02150 Delivery & Pickup Options - 2042 reviews of Regina Pizzeria "This is the place to go get pizza. We also had a taste of their cannolis and they were crunchy and the cream filling was very” more, “I don't know why this place doesn't have more reviews, except perhaps that it's a luncheon type establishment that caters to working folks. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We opened our doors in 1978 and have been serving the Chelsea area delicious pizza ever since. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Welcome to Khelsea's Pizza! I highly recommend it.” more, “OMG I wish Icould give 10 stars we had a mushroom pizza...chicken parm calzone and an italian sub....The pizza was perfect old school...The calzone was OUTSTANDING...sub..amazing thank you” more, “Love the corn meal crunchy style crust, the tangy sauce, and how the well done pizza is simply amazing!” more, “Stopped by while traveling from California a few years ago. Find the best Pizza on Yelp: search reviews of 157 Chelsea businesses by price, type, or location. buffalo wings, 1 pint, 15 pcs. Order online today! Map updates are paused. They have the best calzone!!!!

Find the best pizza places for delivery in Chelsea, Massachusetts. Lots of filling options, too. Online ordering menu for Khelsea's Pizza. Our Hours : I've tried a lot of different things on their menu, and it's always good. They are open every day except Sunday.

Zoom in to see updated info. Papa Gino's is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 1100 Revere Beach Parkway. I want to come back for my free wings (when you check in) and to try a white pizza” more, “At this point it feels like this place is constantly popular based off nostalgia. With a huge menu of pizzas, we provide high-quality pizza choices for you.

Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. more. It's always crowded there aren't a lot of seats and they only accept cash but thi Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Zoom in to see updated info. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Best Pizza in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Chelsea Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. buffalo wings, chicken sandwich with cheese, 5pcs.chicken only, 20pcs.

We provide our customers with fair prices and delicious cuisines. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca. Some games were on and the tables were social distanced away. Great Value and tasty...”, “Fabulous family and quaint locale, do not...”, “Expensive for street food but big portion”, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Chelsea, Hotels near Mary O'Malley Waterfront Park, Hotels near Governor Bellingham-Cary House, American Restaurants for Families in Chelsea, Restaurants near Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Boston Logan Airport - Chelsea.

“We continued on with a tasty Caesar salad, “... some that has never happened in any other, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Chelsea, Hotels near Mary O'Malley Waterfront Park, Hotels near Governor Bellingham-Cary House, American Restaurants for Families in Chelsea, Restaurants near Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Boston Logan Airport - Chelsea. We found great results, but some are outside Chelsea. This restaurant serves potato skins, buffalo chicken wrap, turkey panini, veal cutlet sub, and caesar salad.

They are open every day of the week. The food here is awesome, the service is exceptional! Pizza & Pasta, Santarpio's Pizza, Regina Pizzeria, Buccieri's Pizzeria, Michael G’s Restaurant, Sal's Pizza, Pizza Lovers, The Brown Jug, Italian Express Pizzeria, Locale They also have one of the biggest pizzas I have ever seen, I believe it's called a Mega Pizza, I don't even know if it would fit in most cars! buffalo wings, milk shake large,... © 2020 DineRank.com. The pizza sauce is so flavorful and fresh. Map updates are paused. Best Pizza in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Chelsea Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. Best Pizza in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Chelsea Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. more. We are located at the corner of Washington Ave. and Cary Ave. and not too far from Revere Beach Parkway. Highly recommend.” more, “Came here because a friend knew about it! Best Pizza in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Chelsea Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. This restaurant serves vegetarian ala broadway, mushroom or egg, italian, beans, greek salad, sausage, and caesar salad with chicken. So good I love this spot and the atmosphere was great. Showing results in neighbouring cities. Best Pizza in Chelsea, MA 02150 - Ciao! John's Pizza is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 8 Central Avenue. They also serve linguica, buffalo wings 8 pc, slice of pizza, el especial, black olives, fresh zucchini, and biste con cebolla. Floramo's Restaurant is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 213 Everett Avenue. Phone Number : (617) 884-0133. … They also serve meat lovers, wing dings, cheese garlic bread, chicken parm platter, ham and salami., jamaican patty (spicy), and pastrami. John's Pizza is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 8 Central Avenue.

Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. “... traditional Italian tastes: Sicilian, “Cant believe it look me so long to come...”, “Cute little place! They are open every day except Sunday. All rights reserved. Broadway House of Pizza is a restaurant located in Chelsea, Massachusetts at 422 Broadway.