Electric Blue Food – Kitchen stories from abroad, Blackberry gin and tonic with pink tonic water. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Thinly slice Persian cucumbers lengthwise. Apr 3, 2020 - Blackberry Cucumber Gin and Tonic - the perfect end-of-summer cocktail that is a sweet and refreshing take on the classic cocktail! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add garnish with raspberry, mint & slices of watermelon. 1/2 Cup fresh blackberries; 1/4 Cucumber (in slices) 200 ml Gin; 700 ml Tonic; Method.

It tastes like a fancy mojito or lemonade, and is a delicious twist to my Perfect Gin and Tonic Recipe.

Fill each with 1 cup ice and top with 1/2 cup seltzer. Best Tonic for Cucumber Gin. Add everything to a small pot and bring to a simmer, cooking for 3 minutes until the sugar has dissolved. Place 5 blackberries in the bottom of your cup and smash ώith a fork. I am not a huge fan of tonic water alone, but this flavoured one is really nice. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Your email address will not be published. Add as much ice as you would like. Add 2 tablespoons of the blackberry syrup to the bottom of each glass.

INGREDIENTs. This gin and tonic recipe is takes only minutes to put together, but takes a little prep work. Apr 3, 2020 - Blackberry Cucumber Gin and Tonic - the perfect end-of-summer cocktail that is a sweet and refreshing take on the classic cocktail! Pour gin in and swirl around with the blackberries. Simply add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with the cucumber gin in a tall glass filled with ice.

This year I discovered and quickly became pretty obsessed with a flavour edition of tonic water by Schweppes that goes by the name of Russchian. Once you have your cucumber gin, the rest of this cocktail whips up in no time. My name is Eva and I am a photographer and food enthusiast based in the middle of Sweden. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. I like my martinis dirty, my whiskey on the rocks, and my cocktails without snobbery. Mix equal parts gin liqueur / your preferred juice / your preferred mixer into jug, Stir and mix with your preferred fruit and garnish choice. 4.3 from 10 votes.

Cucumber gins can be overpowered by a cucumber flavour which is why you don’t really need to reach for the cucumber garnish or tonic mixer. Pour gin in and sώirl around ώith the blackberries. enjoy! For more gin and tonic variations, try this fruity Blackberry Lemon Gin and Tonic or for an herbal flavor, this Rosemary Lemon Gin and Tonic. Copyright ©2020, Shake Drink Repeat. While we don’t normally drink wine to our meals on a regular basis (also because of the average cost of wine in Sweden, compared to Italy), when my parents are here I just feel more motivated to open a bottle. Drinks. Required fields are marked *. The cucumber and lemon complements the gin and tonic in the most refreshing way. The finish has a little earthiness … Refrigerate until chilled. The cucumber gin will be delicious after 2 hours, but best after 24 hours. blackberry cucumber gin and tonic. 3-4 slices cucumber; 1-1.5 ounces of the gin of your choice; 1 cup tonic; INSTRUCTIONS. Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Blackberry and Cucumber Gin and Cucumbers, Recipe by Heather Christo (http://heatherchristo.com). Lemon juice, either from a fresh lemon, or just lemon juice from the bottle. 77 Berry Raspberry Gin Liqueur or 77 Blush Pomegranate Gin Liqueur (1 part), Cawston Press Apple & Rhubarb/ Cloudy Apple/ Apple & Ginger/ Apple & Mango juice (1 part), Fever-Tree Tonic Water, Lemonade or Soda Water (1 part). The crisp freshness of a cucumber and the zesty tartness of a lemon tasted so… clean.

And this year I just can’t gain uncontrolled weight because there is a wedding dress that needs to fit me sometime in August…. If we’re honest tonic will probably never be usurped but it’s nice to have ginger ale as a different gin mixer option.. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day.

Garnish with lime slices and more raspberries. Pour the gin over the ice and top with pink tonic water. Containing a smooth flavour, with a core of delicious, piney juniper followed by zesty sweet citrus and hints of wonderful black pepper.

Recipe by coco bassey. 1 cup tonic . Food And Drink. Blackberry Cucumber Gin and Tonic A Sweet and crisp version of a classic summer cocktail. By blending luscious botanical oils with spring water and quinine of the highest quality from the “fever trees” from … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add the ice then pour over …

Anyone else in this boat with me? Maybe try these deliciously sweet, tart, bitter and refreshing Blackberry Cucumber Gin and Tonics…. Course: Cocktail, drink. 150 calories; protein 0.9g 2% DV; carbohydrates 13.4g 4% DV; fat 0.2g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 20.7mg 1% DV. That cucumber that you placed in the glass looks so beautiful! 1–1.5 ounces of the gin of your choice. Allrecipes is the No.1 place for recipes, cooking tips, and how-to food videos--all rated and reviewed by home cooks. Combine the gin and sliced cucumber in a mason jar and shake. Thread the persian cucumber slices through with a long toothpick. When you live abroad and your family comes to visit, every meal feels like a special occasion. Add the gin and then fill the glass with ice cubes and top with the tonic water. My parents are visiting and this calls for some more festive dining habits than usual. Schweppes Russchian is a kind of tonic water that is enriched with “an enchanting touch of berries and a daring hint of hibiscus and carrot” (I’m quoting Schweppes on this) and it is pale pink.