Head and body lice are very small, measuring 1⁄16 to 1⁄12 inch. |  Site Map   |  Terms and Conditions   |  Privacy Policy   |  SDS & Labels   |  Accessibility Statement, Main Site   |  Heating   |  Plumbing   |  Air   |  Water   |  Pool & Spa   |  Tree, Lawn, & Shrub Care, Most Common Cockroaches Found In Pennsylvania. So it is no wonder that they are difficult to get rid of once they have invaded.

Learn more about our commercial pest services and how we'll personalize a plan protect your business from the threat of pests.

It is commonly found in basements, packing houses, and grocery stores and feeds on a variety of materials.

Fleas are small insects less than 1⁄4 inch long and are dark brown (photo lightened to show detail).

Many Species of Crickets; 6. My husband and I had a termite problem. Why are there holes in my new cashmere sweater? As compared to cockroaches, giant water bugs are aggressive in nature and their bites can be quite painful for humans, so it’s best to prevent their infestation by keeping your house’s surroundings clean and dry. We have also used Moyer for installing a water softener. They were excellent. I would be happy to help you out any way I can.

The plugs are barely visible. Look for the dark stripes on its "neck.". This roach has no trouble climbing walls or traversing ceilings and also has the ability to fly.

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Get notified when we have news, courses, or events of interest to you.

Their most distinctive feature is their long hind legs which they use for hopping. They are shiny black to reddish in color and can grow to be up to about one inch long.

You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.

This was just the first of 4 quarterly treatments. We were having a problem with yellow jackets and I looked at Moyer Indoor | Outdoor on the internet and about 10 minutes later I got a call from a representative.

Vinegar flies--sometimes mistakenly called fruit flies--are usually found around overripened fruit and vegetables.

A common flour, pasta, and cereal pest, this small insect will likely go unnoticed until it becomes abundant. I will definitely use them again! If you've asked questions like these, then you need this fact sheet.

Entering your postal code will help us provide news or event updates for your area. They are most likely to bite people who are sleeping and these bites will most likely be on the eyelids because roaches feed on eyelashes and dead skin.

IPM is a safe, economical, and scientific approach to managing pests that integrates knowledge of pest identity and biology with pest monitoring so that action, if needed, can be taken at just the right time. Moyer’s team of Service Professionals™ comes armed with years of specialized expertise to fix your problem quickly and correctly…the first time! I purchased a Big Deal for 1 year of indoor/outdoor pest control. Commonly found: kitchen, basement, and other areas. Good places to obtain this information are the Penn State Extension website, Penn State Department of Entomology website or your local Penn State Extension office. Hurt business: If a government inspection finds that roaches are infesting your business, this can seriously hurt your bottom line.

Adults are tiny, measuring 1⁄16 to 1⁄12 of an inch long, and are light yellowish brown to dark brown in color. Of the three, the American cockroach is the most common, the one most frequently referred to as a palmetto bug, and – as a result of their large size and disgusting nature – the one most generally despised.

It was a great experience. The American cockroach can grow to be up to 2 ⅛ of an inch in length and tends to be found near hot pipes or other areas that are high in temperature.

These harmless pests are about 1 1⁄2 inches in length.

Our team is ready to solve your pest problem. They set bait traps in both the garage and the shed, they re-mediated the holes they could and talked me through the few things I needed to caulk and patch to prevent the mice from coming back. Though cockroaches inhabit humid and damp places like basements, bathrooms, and sewers, they don’t live in water, while on the other hand, water bugs are found in freshwater sources or in standing water like ponds in the outdoors or in stagnant water in the garden or yard. Related Article: Best Ways to get rid of Cockroaches. ", They did a termite application all around the foundation of the house. They feed on any substance containing starch, including books, linens, and cereals. Take back your yard with help from Moyer's mosquito control services that include seasonal mosquito treatments and one-time services for events!

Bed bugs can be found hiding in cracks and crevices in walls and floors, as well as in furniture and beds in bedrooms.

Lisa, the technician, came out and sprayed and it's taken care of.

But all it takes is a little sleuthing to ascertain their true identity. You really put our staff at ease with a quick, chemical free inspection to ensure we are completely free of pests. Fleas are usually found on cats and dogs, but some types will attack other animals and humans. She was so friendly, so knowledgeable, and so nice that I ended up calling and requesting to have her come every time.

Commercial pest control from Moyer protects food processing plants from pests that contaminate products, damage equipment and facilities, and spread food-borne illnesses.

Early spring is when these bugs are most often seen and they can enter a home through your walls, or even through public sewer systems.

Improper identification can lead to unsuitable solutions to pest problems.

But these beetles have a stockier appearance as compared to roaches with higher and rounded backs.

While an ant has a narrow, wasp-like waist, a termite has a broad waist. Learn more about Moyer's Your Pay Commitment. Commonly found: pets, carpeting, animal bedding, lawns. The manual explains the concepts of pest management, types of control, and the importance of understanding pest life cycles and biology. This pest can be found in warmer areas of homes and apartments and is about 1⁄2 inch in length and light brown.