Hours: Is this your restaurant? Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Cafe Bombay in Bristol by leaving a review here at YP.com! This is my second time ordering from this restaurant. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Since Indian cuisine varies from region to region, we have tried to include a sampling of dishes from the entire country reflecting the varied taste of different regions. The very humble staff bowed his thanks and said that his brother always uses fresh spinach. 7 Reviews Distance: 0.07 miles, King George II Inn ($$) They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, Asian, and Indian. Cafe Bombay Indian Cuisine - 40 Photos & 105 Reviews - Indian - 233 Mill St, Bristol, PA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 105 reviews of Cafe Bombay Indian Cuisine "ok, the following text is actually from my foodie blog.

Cafe Bombay, Bristol: See 48 unbiased reviews of Cafe Bombay, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 49 restaurants in Bristol. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Looking for other top Indian restaurants in Bristol? 8 with this dish is definitely spicy but not overwhelmingly so - not if you like spicy food. Indian Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Caterers. (215) 788-4239. After your meal at Cafe Bombay, don't forget that Bristol has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. All rights reserved.

read more, Met a friend for lunch at a nearby restaurant. (215) 788-4239 Website If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat Indian food in nearby cities. Chicken cooked with fresh spinach, onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and spices. Tim's Auto Glass Lake Isabella CA Hours of Operation. We had 8 and were suitably impressed to find a spicy dish that had FLAVOR in equal doses to HEAT. This time we had chicken tikka masala, vegetable samosas, buttered naan and garlic naan. We at Cafe Bombay are a family based restaurant dedicated to providing excellent authentic Indian cuisine.

More popular places to try are Akia Japanese Fusion, Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet, or Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant. The preparations at Cafe Bombay are easily better than most, without question. Kind of like an early stage New Hope. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Sandwiches, Subs Best Auto Storage/ Best Tow Houston TX Hours of Operation, Beto's Garage Raymondville TX Hours of Operation, Lynchburg Tire Corp Madison Heights VA Reviews. Since Indian cuisine varies from region to region, we have tried to include a sampling of dishes from the entire country reflecting the varied taste of different regions. The decor could use a bit more of a touch in my opinion but that's ok - it's a bit cheesy for my taste but Here is what we have had so far: Rogan Josh. The use of ingredients and spices are well-balanced. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Cafe Bombay is known for being an outstanding Indian restaurant. read more. They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, Asian, and Indian. The service is very polite and reserved - it's a family restaurant. Desert Rose Heather Cremation & Burial Tucson AZ Reviews, Foss Enterprises-Neptune Scty Tucson AZ Reviews, Escondido Disposal Escondido CA Hours of Operation, Sunset Memorial Park Twin Falls ID Reviews, Hartzler Funeral Home Pa Union Bridge MD Reviews, Zieman Tax Service Monticello MN Hours of Operation, Pegues W E Funeral Directors Tupelo MS Reviews, GE Energy Schenectady NY Hours of Operation.

Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! This was excellent. Order Online American, Breakfast, Brunch, Sandwiches, Subs. read more, the best food in Philly . It's a very exciting time to be here. Spiced then cooked in its own gravy. $$ Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Decided instead to give Ardano’s a try. Next time we'll do 8 as we like our food spicy. (from their website): "We at Cafe Bombay are dedicated to providing excellent authentic Indian cuisine. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Cafe Bombay at 233 Mill St in Bristol - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Click to add your description here. 233 Mill St, Bristol, PA 19007 hey jancy i love your resturant food it's taste so good good job jancy, 2300 E Lincoln Hwy Ste Fc6, Langhorne, PA. Kadai cooking is native to Sind which was formerly a part of Bombay. Good food and service. Since Indian cuisine varies from region to region, we have tried to include a sampling of dishes from the entire country reflecting the varied taste of different regions. Kadai is spicy by nature so the scale on this is 5-10. I've been just about everywhere in NYC and Edison, NJ. Just give Clay Oven Palace in Collingswood, Euro Brasserie in Huntingdon Valley or Indian Chief in Medford a try. read more, Lived in Philly for years, Moved to Florida in 2004, Come to Philly before Christmas and always go to Swiacki and buy my fresh kielbasa and other prod... Suggest an Edit Update menu. Description: We at Cafe Bombay are a family based restaurant dedicated to providing excellent authentic Indian cuisine. Distance: 0.06 miles, Mill Street Cantina ($$) Trust me - this is some of the very best Indian food available, not just in this area but anywhere in the entire Philly / NYC metro area. Cooked in the traditional curry sauce (onion tomato). View the menu for Cafe Bombay and restaurants in Bristol, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) The chicken was nice and tender though! Level 6 I would compare to the heat of mild wings. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Bristol, fast food restaurants in Bristol, or American restaurants in Bristol. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. But other than that the food was great. We had this as a 5, so as to not overwhelm the delicate flavors with too much heat. If you're craving some Indian food in Bristol, then you've come to the right place! NAAN.

The service... Marinated pieces of chicken cooked with peppers and onion in a tomato based sauce.