!awesome food and experience. Cafe Bombay always has delicious food and awesome service. Highly recommend!!! if you have a yen for Indian food in southern Utah, this place will hit the spot.

Order breakfast online! ... Order Food Online. Same as the other guy. (404) 320-0229.

Ate there for the first time. Cafe Bombay's team of culinary experts are here to help you satisfy all of your guests for any occasion with remarkable cuisine. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. There also a dab of sweet green sauce on the side that cools the heat and tastes so good!

Our food is representative of many varied regional cuisines of India and the many ethnic groups of people in the subcontinent. or. Cost ₹400 for … Introducing zomato pro — An Exclusive Members Club.

Jump to.

Food and flavors of Indian heritage varies wildly from region to region, and this is some of the best. August 2020. and I love it.

Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Wow!

No big deal, just an observation. Order food online - Restaurants in Mumbai with online ordering. 1+1 ON FOOD.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Bombay cafe here in cedar city is charging customers 18% gratuity for using the starving student card after you...leave the restaurant. The Chicken Curry was so compelling for my sweetheart, she could not stop eating it even after she was full. Opposite Western Express Highway, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Ground Floor, The Capital, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 58 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, Shop 1, Urban Plaza, Plot C5, GN Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Ground Floor, Block-G, Standard Chartered Building, Parinee, Credenzo, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 6 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, Shop 1A, Godrej Jet Airways Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 4 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, K2, B Wing, Ground Floor, Plot 38/39, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 8 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, Maker Maxity, 3, North Avenue, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Food King, Cine Prime Mall, Beverly Park Road, Beside Cinemax, Kanakia, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 90 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, 111, KG Tower, Near Bharat Diamond Bourse, Phase 2, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 1 more outlet in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, Trade Center, Opp. Definitely the best in Boca. ... Cafe, American, Mexican, Italian, Pizza, Sandwich, Healthy Food, Desserts. For all our curries we pride ourselves in using authentic Indian herbs and spices, imported straight from India.

Then I was charged double the tip that I originally left.

Love this place! He remembers people, and can usually guess your order. It is amazing! It is amazing! Great buffet and wonderful service! I had dinner here this evening with a friend and everything was delicious. He's really good at making indian food with heat without losing flavor. We've been driving once a week down to Fort Lauderdale to eat our favorite food since we moved to Boca. Wow! So, let’s begin with our menu. Called ahead again to notify we would arrive almost ten minutes early, and told that would be fine. Forgot account?

After trying it when it first opened I passed along how much I enjoyed it to my coworkers, now the entire office has become obsessed with it as well. New location is much more restaurant style (as opposed to cafeteria). I would expect to pay for a borderline decent Indian mea. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Cedar City, Hotels near Cedar Breaks National Monument, Hotels near Frontier Homestead State Park Museum, Hotels near Thunderbird Gardens Trailhead, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Cedar City, American Restaurants for Lunch in Cedar City, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Cedar City. I am assuming that the Vindaloo is a more rustic dish, made for hearty appetites, and therefore a higher carb level.

Order Online Definitely on our Family Favorites List! But the food...is so good. There also a dab of sweet green sauce on the side that cools the heat and tastes so good!

Cuisines: … If you go there I would pay with cash to get the price you agree to. My family is truly sorry that we were a bother to your establishment. Andheri West.

Fastest delivery | No minimum order | GPS tracking.

See more of Autobahn Cafe Bombay on Facebook. I highly recommend the lamb korma. Now you can get the same amazing varieties for carryout or delivery by Delivery Dudes. is so good. Cafe Bombay Villa. He’s so nice. We offer Flavorful Indian Cuisine in a cozy atmosphere while serving delicacies of royal kitchen of India, including our delicious signature Biryani with Lamb/Shrimp/Veg. The dinners were packaged efficiently, as was steaming hot when I picked it up. Add the garlic flatbread, be nice to the one man show.

1200 Yamato Road, Suite A5 Boca Raton, FL 33431. Also shared one piece of Naan bread. He said that it says it at the bottom of the receipt that it will be added, but no amount is seen on the receipt when I signed it. Create New Account. He remembers people, and can usually guess your order. (404) 320-0229 Website Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Sections of this page. Help. of a dish.

choose your heat preference and voila! I would say this restaurant has decent food but not great. We are southern Utah’s first Indian restaurant, serving since 2011 and for years to come! Here at Bombay Cafe, we are going to bring some of such delicious Indian foods. Sign In. The chicken was not as tender as it is normally in this dish. Closed (Mon),12noon – 11pm (Tue-Sat),10am – 11pm... Unit 11, CST Road, Village Kole Kolekalyan, Santacruz East, Mumbai, 68 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, Kanakia Zillion, Near Kurla Depot, Bandra East, Mumbai, 12 more outlets in Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetna College, Kalanagar, Bandra East, Mumbai, Showing a selection of sponsored listings and popular places, See menus and photos for nearby restaurants and bookmark your favorite places on the go, By continuing past this page, you agree to our. NEW 2nd Floor, Phoenix Market City Mall, Kurla, Mumbai. If I would have paid cash the 18% gratuity would not have been charged. Copyright © 2018 - Bombay Cafe - Boca- All Rights Reserved. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Bombay Cafe in Orlando.

We have some Main Curry Dishes to accompany you with your …

Delicious, creative and authentic food is our commitment to society. Fastest delivery | No minimum order | GPS tracking. In Leeds, our first partner joined us in Nov 2006.

Don’t bother with the soda machine. When my husband called the owner, the owner was very rude. I did not agree to the price.

Delicious food ready for us when we arrived. I have no idea what it is, but I wish there was more!

Visit us today for Dinner or the Best Lunch Buffet in Boca Raton, Florida. Highly recommend. But, the lamb dish that we ordered was very good and the naan was great. Press alt + / to open this menu. I signed my receipt to the price I thought I was paying. Set location Click to Choose Location His wife is occasionally there to help too. Normally I am not someone to complain, but I feel this needs to be said to notify others. There was chatter on FB about extra fees on credit card transactions, but I always use cash there so I'm not sure about that, I guess just read the bottom of your receipt before you sign?

So call ahead and pick up to go. View restaurants delivering to you and get 30% OFF up to ₹200 on your first order with the promo code GET200. Wonderful, modern indian cuisine here in boca. I had the butter chicken with the garlic flatbread and it was so delicious.