She did not use the praying hands method for smoothing the hair like we do at home. Helpful . Instead, she squeezed product in my hair and allowed the hair to pass through her hand. 0 Comment Report abuse. Claudia Correa .

PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY A sweet defining jelly enriched with smoothing marshmallow and agave extracts. 18 people found this helpful. She finger detangled first and then used a double row detangling comb on small sections of hair. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2020. Perfect for wash and go styling.

It flakes with anything else I've tried. My stylist generously applied Camille Rose Curl Maker from root to tip on freshly co-washed hair. PRE-ORDER! It is easy to use and doesn't give you any flakes. Curl Maker gives naturally curly hair definition, shine, bounce and moisture that every curl or coil will love! This smells amazing. “A woman with confidence in the beautiful nature of her texture makes a. Size: 12 Ounce Verified Purchase. 5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love. I only use it with camille rose naturals fresh curl.