1 - Preparations to Fix Cannot Access System Storage PS4. So you will have to buy an internal hard drive and learn how to change it yourself.

You can contact PlayStation support team for further assistance. If you were caught up in the trouble with PS4 cannot start and cannot access system storage with error code CE-34335-8, do not worry too much, this post will analyze the causes and give a solution to the problem. Confirm the data you'd like to back up.

Then, connect the USB drive to PS4, go to "Sound/Devices" > "Stop Using Extended Storage" on the quick menu and then reconnect it. Was the hard drive power supply connector damaged? The last time the little shit knocked the plug out I was watching a movie in media player. The Free version helps you save 2GB files to better verify the recovery quality of our product before purchase.

Step 2: Remove the old internal hard drive. Search for cmd in the run box.

—techradar, "Recover lost files, even after deleting a partition or formatting your drive." Wait patiently until this program finishes the scanning, it will find all your lost data on the drive. Part 4: How to Recover Data from Hard Drive or External Devices (Extra Tips).

Replace it with the new one you bought. Not only did I have to wait 20 minutes while it remounted everything, I had to delete and redownload media player. Back up Your Game Data: 1. If there is no enough space, you can choose not to back up application data. 5. By  Taylor Clark , to External Device Recovery, ● Fix Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or File Error. However, when it’s about your hardware, it will cost you a lot.

Privacy Policy | License Agreement | Terms & Conditions | Uninstall | File Recovery | Disk Recovery, Replace the PS3 or PS4 hard drive to a bigger one. Recover and save lost hard drive data. Either way you have to repair it before the PS4 will mount it again, so you might as well just get it done.

Type chkdsk *: /r /f. Step 1: Make sure the PS4 is completely turned off.

Then you’re in the right place! It says to format it again as external storage. It can be dust build-up or just overheating that might have damaged the hard drive.

Only the 2.5-inch internal type and serial ATA internal hard drives are officially supported with the PS4 system.

The issue is it will erase all the data on my hard drive to do so. So worst case you can expect to reinstall and redownload some games. Step 2. ● How to Deal with SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Data Loss [Solved], ● [2019] USB 3.0 Transfer Speed Slow: Causes and How to Fix It, + View all all the comments and join the discussion, [Fixed] PS4 Cannot Access System Storage Error Code CE-34335-8. That means troubleshooting in the safe mode failed. Step 4: Now just go for the scan and you will be able to see all your files.

Simply take out the hard drive and reconnect it to another PC, and follow the given procedure to rectify the problem. There are some easy steps that you need to follow. Step 6: Then connect the external hard drive to it while it's in off mode. Another solution that we will suggest is to use CHKDSK to remove the error. PS4 fails to support connected storage devices via a third party medium (USB hub).

Find and preview found files on the selected drive.

This would definitely get rid of the PS4 cannot access the system storage problem. FFBE GL ID 691 863 218 Currently playing : Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, Atelier Sophie, Toukiden Kiwami (PS4) It’s a very common error that every player may encounter.

PlayStation 4 full-size system - models CUH-1000 to CUH-1200 or model CUH-1215. Step 2: Select "Settings > System > Back Up and Restore > Copy to USB Storage Device". Troubleshooting this error might extremely easy, but not every easy thing is possible.

Give this article a read and get to the root of the problem. “PS4 Cannot access storage system” is a common problem. I can't repair it and it ask me to format it again, but it also won't let me format it.

It's super easy to recover 250+ types of files after deletion, disk formatting and virus infection.

Step 3: Now you have to choose the file type.You can select “All File Types” if you want to recover all the lost data. There is something wrong with your PS4 drive but we are here to save the day. You can double-click to open and check the found files. A computer connected to the Internet. Improper installation of PS4 system software update

Scenario “I have got a 2TB USB external Seagate hard drive, formatted with NTFS and I want to employ it to backup my PS4.

Connecting the USB storage device using a USB hub.

However, such actions have just damaged the system. I have many games and data on my drive, so that's not an option. The first solution that we will suggest you try is to replace your internal hard drive. Recover Data From PS4 Not Recognized USB Flash Drive. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It says Initialize PS4 or reinstalls system software. If your ps4 is totally dead then you should consider buying a new one.

It won’t erase anything from your drive but it will rather try to repair corrupted files. Step 1: Connect your PS4 controller to the console with a USB cable.

Step 2: Press and hold the power button on your PS4 console until you hear the second beep. Recover Access Files with Access Database Recovery Software, Use Disk Doctor Freeware to Recover Lost Data, MP4 Repair| How to Repair Corrupted MP4 and MOV File on Windows and Mac. Remove the external storage device from the system. "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. In fact, many players didn't use the hard drive in the correct way. Game saves aren't on the external storage, they're on the internal drive (and hopefully backed up to PS+ as well). Most often, this error suddenly occurs without any prior cue or hint. Were there bad sectors on the hard drive? Jul 22, 2020 to Data Recovery | How-to Articles. "Cannot start the PS4.

This code tells you your PS4 is unable to detect the hard drive you just inserted.

Step 4. Before we rush into the solution of how your PS4 cannot access system storage, let us first tell you what CE-34335-8 error is.