Procedures and documentation on Triangular shipments I studied it in college but in 22 years of working in the shipping/logistics industry, I’ve not seen it in practice. Click here to know India Trade Classification(ITC), Click here to know HS code of other product/commodity, Pre shipment bank finance to suppliers for exports through other agencies, Types of export containers Measurement of export containers Exim Policy of India 2015-20 MEIS, Merchandise Exports from India Scheme SEIS, Service Exports from India Scheme Merge your Commercial Invoice and Packing List for all your future exports Export procedures and documentation. How does demurrage, detention and port charges work..?? CFS/ICD charges for export and Import

Such details tariff on each jobs are available at each CFS/ICD. Asked by Wiki User. Difference between bond execution and bond acceptance

This custodian has to follow instructions as per guidelines provided by customs. *, Message:   We have IEC, can we export from all ports? Cnee wants to have two (or multiple) HBLs for this container. [CDATA[ Well at least that is a misconception a lot of people have, one that could lead to loss of business and monies many a time..

= Murthy. The customer will pick up the full container from the CY at the port of discharge.. I have edited the image to rectify the mistake.. That should have read as LCL as it is being consolidated by the shipping line and the red truck should show as Groupage.. Trust this is clear now.. Dear friend, I appreciate your great effort and thanks for your inspiration. In my experience, I learned that LCL means that the carrier (shipping company) performes the consolidation, from several shippers by itself and therefore takes the responsability for it aswell (denominated as LCL in the B/L). Who determines charges on different services in a CFS/ICD?   When can an exporter release bill of lading from shipping company? Post shipment finance in Export Business Under FOB shipping conditions, the CFS charges paid by exporter or Chinese factories, these charges also can name LCL local charges. The custodian in a CFS or ICD can be a private party, semi-government authorities, or fully owned government authorities.

Types of export containers Measurement of export containers Exim Policy of India 2015-20 MEIS, Merchandise Exports from India Scheme SEIS, Service Exports from India Scheme Merge your Commercial Invoice and Packing List for all your future exports Export procedures and documentation 8 points to consider before you sign a bill of lading, 6 points to help you compete in the shipping and freight industry, Do I need cargo insurance for my shipment, When does a Bill of Lading become a Contract of Carriage, Who are the readers of Shipping and Freight Resource, Difference between House bill of lading and Master bill of lading, Do you have an educational qualification in Shipping, Freight or Logistics. // ]]>. Comment below your thoughts about CFS and ICD charges on handling under import export procedures and formalities of International trade. When in doubt, try to ask and confirm the destination CFS warehouse fees ahead of time. // ]]> With your help, we could clear more of our doubts. All you need to know about Cargo Insurance and why you need it.

How to calculate chargeable weight for airfreight in exports?

//
Such custodian of cargo is responsible to handle the cargo for exports and imports arrived at a customs bonded area.