It's a real energy booster just waiting to be sipped. We use cookies to run and improve this website. However, you can opt-in for your favourite plant-based milk and your favourite nut butter (almond butter or other). Please note that we are not freezing the almond milk and peanut butter with the rest of the ingredients. You can also serve in a bowl and add extra toppings.

This is naturally sweetened using medjool date, can work as a chocolate smoothie bowl treat or a healthy yummy breakfast. Opt for a low-fat variety but not a fat-free one, as those have a poorer nutritional profile and often contain highly processed ingredients.

You can find more allergen-free recipes on our website using our Smart Search function. Chocolate Yogurt & Granola Breakfast Bowl.

This post may contain affiliate links.

First, choose the freezer-safe container that you’d like to store your smoothie in. You might wonder if chocolate and mango go well together. Cuisine: American. Diet: Vegan. Add to the container. You can add more cacao powder for an even more pronounced chocolate flavour. Indulge your sweet tooth with one of our fruit smoothies, or mix it up with our selection of green offerings.

Freezer friendly: 1 Month. You can easily adjust the smoothie to your taste. Now, prepare one glass per serving by adding a bottom layer of chocolate smoothie and then a top layer of mango smoothie.

Privacy Policy.

Our refreshing menu of thick smoothie options is vitamin dense blends of fresh fruits, vegetables, and almond milk or apple juice. 16 thoughts on “ Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl ” Anu - My Ginger Garlic Kitchen says: September 2, 2016 at 5:29 am . To learn more, click on the nutrition tab above!

Pulse until the ingredients are well incorporated and you have a smooth mixture (2). Sometimes I top with sliced banana, mini energy bites, cacao and puffed quinoa, as well as a drizzle of salted caramel or a spoonful of homemade Nutella. I’m late to the smoothie bowl bandwagon too, Manali. « Delicious Tropical Healthy Green Smoothie, How To Prep, Cook And Freeze Dried Chickpeas ». Calories: 382 kcal.

Blend till smooth. Adding cacao to a smoothie or fruit bowl also boosts it with antioxidants and helps to improve your mood.

Vegan and refined sugar-free chocolate smoothie. If you don’t have bananas, or just don’t like them, you can add frozen strawberries instead.

Add the milk to the blender/food processor. Then, add soaked chia seeds and cacao powder to the remaining half of the smoothie in the blender (1). You might wonder if chocolate and mango go well together. Thanks to the thickness of chia seeds mixture, the mango smoothie won't sink into the chocolate layer when you add it. They do! Plus, there’s plenty of others if you just search ‘smoothie bowls’ on my blog or check out my ‘smoothies’ recipe tag! Probably it’s because it tastes like a chocolate ice cream dessert. This smoothie is super creamy as it is prepared without milk, but if you prefer a runnier consistency, add a splash of milk or plant-based alternatives before blending the ingredients. Course: Breakfast. Banana Blueberry Smoothie. Indulge your sweet tooth with one of our fruit smoothies, or mix it up with our selection of green offerings.

It's made without protein powder, using only natural ingredients.

Plus, strawberries and chocolate are a heavenly match. https://www.delish.com/cooking/menus/g27664093/smoothie-bowl-recipes

This is naturally sweetened using medjool date, can work as a chocolate smoothie bowl treat or a healthy yummy breakfast.