Then, add 1 cup of milk or yogurt to the blender, as well as some honey, cinnamon, or peanut butter for extra flavor. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. First of all you peel the mango and core it. Thank you!". Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you.

Once you've got all your ingredients together, blend them until everything is smooth. If you don't care about thickness, you can skip the ice; if you want your smoothie to be cold, stick it in the fridge for a few minutes to chill. You can even use chocolate ice cream as well! The banana will sweeten the smoothie, but if you prefer it sweeter, you could indeed add honey. For extra flavor, add a pinch of ground cinnamon. I especially like the banana and banana-berry ones. Rinse the strawberries under cold water, remove the leafy stems. Banana & Tender Coconut Milk i...

Being a South Indian, always I grew up with …

important, so the extra protein makes the Honey-Banana Smoothie even better. To make a banana smoothie, start by peeling and slicing a banana and putting it into a blender. In addition, you can hardly go wrong with smoothies, well except forget the lid of the blender. The ingredients already contain lots of nutrition that is very, "I was tired of just a plain ol' banana smoothie. If you are vegan and the recipe calls for honey, use agave nectar instead. Do try and enjoy this traditional and highly delectable drink along with your kids and family. Yogurt and milk are also great smoothie add-ins. Simply substitute the yogurt for the milk and omit the ice. Always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”! Many, "Good recipes that help you overcome the hunger between breakfast and lunch, and are quick to make if you are in a, "I really didn't like smoothies, but this made me love them, especially banana smoothies. There are other fruits and vegetables that are much more hydrating: watermelon, grapefruit, cantaloupe, celery, cucumbers and Romaine lettuce, to name a few. It contains high concentration of dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and antioxidant compounds.

If the banana is frozen it will double as ice, making the smoothie colder and thicker.

Banana & Tender Coconut Milk is a natural healthy drink made with a blend of coconut water and coconut meat mixed together combined with banana making a very refreshing and silky drink. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Make-a-Banana-Smoothie-Step-21-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Banana-Smoothie-Step-21-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a2\/Make-a-Banana-Smoothie-Step-21-Version-2.jpg\/aid159420-v4-728px-Make-a-Banana-Smoothie-Step-21-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"410","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved.

Cut the avocado, remove the seeds and add the meat to the blender.

coconut milk, frozen strawberries, gluten, vanilla extract, frozen banana and 1 more 4 Smoothies with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Real Everything banana, mango, coconut milk, strawberries, coconut milk, sunflower seed butter and 13 more Yes No No Preference. I like to add ice cream as well. Easy and the best taste. ", "why not" and tried this recipe. A natural healthy drink made with a blend of coconut water and coconut meat. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Add some flavor to it! Coconut milk. mam can u plz share d recipe of tender coconut pudding? wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Serve the yummy tender coconut and banana milk drink. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone knows smoothies now, but green ones?

Atlast pour the milk and garnish with coconut slices. You may not even have to use ice.

Vahchef with Indian food videos inspires home cooks with new recipes every day. A frozen banana is also good, and this coconut milk banana smoothie is the best way to use leftover bananas. Select the ripen banana, as these are sweeter and gives a perfect velvety texture to the banana coconut smoothie.

The ice is there to help thicken and chill your smoothie. Bottle gourd with a combination of pumpkin a... Eggplant bajji with stuffing inside the bajjis makes it even tastier.

Simple. Today I have the delicious avocado banana smoothie with me. If you like your smoothies extra cold and thick, add some ice cubes. ", "Thank you very much for this honey-banana milk shake. Our site uses cookies. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Make a spicy-sweet smoothie by adding ¼ teaspoon (0.65 grams) of cayenne. You can make a healthy smoothie filled with protein and fiber, or a sugary-sweet, dessert-like smoothie instead. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Every day at wikiHow, we work hard to give you access to instructions and information that will help you live a better life, whether it's keeping you safer, healthier, or improving your well-being. wikiHow's.

Amid the current public health and economic crises, when the world is shifting dramatically and we are all learning and adapting to changes in daily life, people need wikiHow more than ever. Banana smoothies are just one kind of fruit smoothie! This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. The banana that has green shades of color, will not give a creamy texture and has lesser sweetness. By using our site, you agree to our.