because of the brewing process) is flavored with dark chocolate and boosted with superfood maca powder. I have earlier done, for example, a lemon cold brew recipe,... Coffee is probably one of your favorite beverages (if not your favorite??) If you like what you read, go to the blog for more posts by Anton and other authors. Pour hot water over grounds; let stand 10 minutes. In a separate glass microwave 1 cup of milk for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Transfer your newly made cold brew concentrate to a clean container. This looks so delicious, and perfect for summer when I'm craving coffee but not something hot. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add 4 cups of filtered water (or 1 cup for every ounce of coffee beans). To make the latte, you’ll need cold brew, milk (any kind you prefer), and lavender simple syrup, which is super simple to make – it’s just water, sugar and lavender. 1. A lot of recipes use almond milk for this drink, and I can see why. The recipe below makes plenty so that you have enough to make all of your freshly made cold brew coffee into lavender lattes. 1.

I’m a food-loving registered dietitian, wife, and mom helping you find joy in the kitchen with delicious real-food recipes and wellness tips. I suggest you use pure maple syrup or honey. —Natalie Larsen, Columbia, Maryland, Coconut Cold-Brew Latte Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The great thing about cold brew is it’s much smoother than regular hot coffee because there is no hot water to scald the beans. Diversity in Medicine Scholarship Contest. When your cold brew is ready, take a glass and fill it with ice. Required fields are marked *.

since you have found this very niched coffee blog. Natalie is health & wellness coach, with expertise in weight-loss, weight management, digestive health, mental wellbeing. For each serving, fill a large glass with ice. Non ? I usually use about 1/2 cup of water for every cup of concentrate because I tend to not grind my coffee beans enough – so for this recipe, I’d have 4 cups of concentrate and add 2 cups of water to get 6 cups total of ready to drink cold brew. Make sure all the coffee gets wet. Just recently I discovered cold brewing (yeah, I know, I was like living under the rock) so I decided to give it a try with this Iced Mocha Latte recipe. The taste is not as acidic, and the milk makes it much smoother. For the warm summer months, I’ve put two of my favorite things – lavender and coffee – in a refreshing iced latte that’s just lovely when the weather heats up! This delightful cooling and so refreshing Iced Mocha Latte is one powerful drink too. Turn off heat and let the mixture cool. Your email address will not be published. Because you use a lot of milk for cold brew latte, you probably need a darker roast so the milk won't get too overpowering. Combine water and coffee grounds in a large carafe. Then, you want to add the milk. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/coconut-cold-brew-latte Prepare 2 capsules of Ristretto or Master Origin India in espresso (40ml Cold brew can even make dreadful decaf coffee into something fairly enjoyable – something I never thought I’d say.

1. "text": "Add foamed milk to a glass with ice and top with some strong cold brew.

*You could of course also make a hot cold brew latte.

Not only as a beverage but in cakes, ice cream, and candy as well?

Both drinks are power-drinks, loaded with not only amazing matcha/coffee but also with SUPERFOODS. Thanks! Seal it and shake, approximately 20 seconds if using whole milk, until foam forms. 2. However, it... Air Foam Cold Brew Cold foam can be super tasty, and it adds a dimension to the whole cold brew experience. However, you can dilute the concentrate to taste once it’s finished. Pour in almost all of the milk into the glass, add a shot (60g) of the delicious cold brew concentrate, and top with the rest of the milk foam. }. Cold brew, on the other hand, takes around 18-24 hours. Usually, cafe latte is one of the coffee drinks people new to coffee start to drink. AeroPress is a coffee brewing device that lets you brew low acidity coffee fast and easy, and it is specialized in espresso-style coffee. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.

Amount is based on available nutrient data. This not only saves you money but helps you avoid strange ingredients those coffee places add to your drinks. Therefore a lot of milk and cream can often be too overpowering. Making it a foam will give you that nice caffe latte feeling, so I’m doing that. Well, of course you do! COLD-BREWED ICED LATTE. Definitely filing this away for later. Fill an ice cube tray with the cold-brewed coffee and freeze until cubes are set, 6 hours to … You saved Cold Brew and Almond Milk Latte to your. This slow infusion process pulls all the great coffee flavor from the beans and makes coffee taste less acidity, which is why cold brew coffee is naturally sweeter. Before you read any further, I just want to warn you, this post is nothing like the usual recipes I post here. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. These cold brew lavender lattes are a simple way to slow down just a bit and make your mornings a little extra special. Its flavor will not match with coffee, cacao, and maca. Drink your cold brew how it is, or get a little fancy and make a lavender cold brew latte! I recommend at least 18-20hrs for this recipe. I also recommend using skim milk, as this creates the best cold foam. }

But, since cold brew is a much smoother sort of coffee, I think you actually can pair it with much more fruity flavors.

} And when my tummy allows it, I treat myself with Iced Coffee Protein Shake. Microwave your cold brew for 1 minute. I'm a huge, HUGE fan of coffee... obsessed really... although nowadays I don't drink coffee it as much as I would like it. No messing with filters or cheesecloth, etc.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/233721/cold-brewed-coffee Cool completely. Cold brewed coffee is basically a ground coffee steeped in cold water and strained. By using a milk frother you’ll get the best result. 3. Preparation Time: 10 mins. The ratio of water to coffee is very nice; not too strong and not too weak. Dilute cold brew concentrate with water to your desired ratio. I hope you like it and make sure to share your thoughts in our cold brew Facebook group. It's common to use almond milk, but you can also use normal milk or any other sort of milk. 28 Comments. However, I bet you like the taste the coffee in general. In a separate glass microwave 1 cup of milk for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Cold Brew Float Cold brew is light, soft and just delicious.

Cold brewed coffee, creamy almond milk, and velvety cacao with a hint of SUPERFOOD maca powder make the ultimate indulgence in this iced coffee drink. Microwave your cold brew for 1 minute. { ", Pour hot milk on top of cold brew and top with foam (scoop from the bottom of the mason jar). We should try this one out. That’s probably the highest ratio I ever used, but it makes all the difference for this recipe. Her articles have been featured in Shape, Men’s Fitness, Greatist, Pure Wow, Mashed, The Huffington Post, ELLE Magazine and more. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Dilute with water to your taste. In the morning, simply press the coffee in your French press.

} This coconut cold-brew version is ridiculously refreshing and it's vegan! The classic tastes paired with coffee are flavors like chocolate, toffee, vanilla, etc. Butternut Squash and Lentil Spinach Salad, How to Roast a Whole Pumpkin + Homemade Pumpkin Puree, Maple Mustard Roasted Butternut Squash with Pecans and Goat Cheese, How to Make Steel Cut Oats 4 Ways - The Ultimate Guide To Steel Cut Oatmeal. If you’ve been following along with me for a while, you know my obsession with all things lavender. On my blog, you'll find HEALTHY RECIPES using real ingredients + healthy living and weight loss tips to help you be healthiest happiest you. Why pay for expensive iced lattes at coffeehouses when you can make them more affordably in your own home whenever you want? Place in a French press, or if you aren’t using a French press, a large glass jar. Add almond milk. To make lavender syrup, place sugar, water and lavender in a small saucepan. "@type": "Answer", Now, here’s how to make your iced-latte or mocha! It will add perfect creaminess without extra calories. , { To make cold brew concentrate: Put 1 ounce coarsely ground coffee (about 1/4 cup whole coffee beans, which yields about 1/2 cup ground coffee) into a mason jar or french press. Put 1 ounce coarsely ground coffee (about 1/4 cup whole coffee beans, which yields about 1/2 cup ground coffee) into a. Pour with 1 cup of cold water. This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission off of your purchase with no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Natalie’s Health! "text": "Because you use a lot of milk for cold brew latte, you probably need a darker roast so the milk won't get too overpowering" The recipe below makes plenty so that you have enough to make all of your freshly made cold brew coffee into lavender lattes.

", You can either add the milk just as it is, or you could make a foam first. "text": "No, you don't. These cold brew lavender lattes are a simple way to slow down just a bit and make your mornings a little extra special. This is part 2 of the Italian Meringue Cold Brew recipe I posted three days ago. Done.Do you need almond milk for cold brew latte?

★☆. However, you can use brewed coffee from a traditional coffee maker, as we do here. I am using a French press. This website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Use maple syrup or honey (not raw) to sweeten iced coffee to your taste.

"name": "What coffee beans to use for cold brew latte? *Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase, I’ll make a small commission at no additional cost to you.

You’re going to end up with a little less cold brew concentrate than the amount of water you used since some of it will be absorbed by the coffee grounds. As I wrote earlier, you’ll want a really strong cold brew. "mainEntity": [ To serve, fill a glass with ice and fill it halfway with water. Then fill the rest of the glass with cold … "@type": "Answer", Thank you for the recipe.

If you are like me, you love cold brew and want to be a part of a great community where we share recipes, thought and happiness. What you'll Need... Get all our updates and content first by joining our email membership group. 2. This iced mocha latte is actually great and impressive. Due to my gut and tummy problems, I am limited to maybe a cup or two monthly. Drizzle two … Well, I got a bit inspired by those and thought, why not top a drink, like cold brew, with meringue? More about me! I love coffee everyday so I will have to try this :), Your email address will not be published. Because you use a lot of milk for cold brew latte, you probably need a darker roast so the milk won't get too overpowering { Almond milk is not as overpowering as normal milk can be. Step 2 – Make the Cold Brew Latte. Meanwhile, for coconut simple syrup, in a small saucepan, bring water, sugar and coconut to a boil. ), Raspberry Cold Foam Cold Brew Coffee Recipe, Homemade Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans Recipe (3 easy steps), Aeropress for Cold Brew Coffee – Guide & Review, Air Foam Cold Brew – A new kind of cold brew coffee.