We may have outgrown the days of selling at farmers market stands, but the bare team is still rooted in our founding values of simplicity, goodness, being real, and living life fully. Your email address will not be published. Ingredients: Organic Short Grain Brown Rice, Organic Whole Quinoa, Organic Brown Flax Seeds, Organic Brown Sesame Seeds, Filtered Water, Organic Wheat-Free Low Sodium Tamari (Water, Whole Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol), Sea Salt. They wouldn’t make your list because they do have added sugar, but they are great for a treat. Wild Salmon Jerky – Full of protein, however enjoy in moderation due to sodium. Pirate’s Booty: Puffs are easy for young eaters, so it’s always something that we’ve kept on hand. Are the Macadamia nuts really organic? Reiterating the need for snacks, Kind’s variety of fruit- and nut-filled bars are an easy pick-me-up or early morning bite.

One question….Is Larbar Organic? Would love your thoughts, please comment.

Skinny Pop Popcorn: Popcorn and oil, that’s it!

These black bean burgers are about to be your new favorite substitute.

So far, not only we have saved money on groceries, but cashback covers our membership and even makes us extra money. HIGH QUALITY TO GO SNACKS: Smalltown Table hand picks and curates boxes to be the best you can find.

“It’s true that sugar is sugar, whether it’s maple syrup or cane sugar, but I find a little bit goes a long way with pure maple syrup (so I end up using less sweetener),” explains Stricklen. Skinny Pop Popcorn – Minimally processed, but uses unhealthy oils (Sunflower). Please note that our “AI Consumer Report” trademark is neither part of nor related to the “Consumer Reports” trademark belonging to Consumer Reports, Inc. with federal registration number 0672849, 2465186, 5064394, 5751644. We use AI Consumer Report with ranking algorithms to arrange and score products.

I love crunch in my salads, so the combo of cruciferous veggies like broccoli and Brussels sprouts is the perfect compliment to the roasted pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.

You assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions. Liz Shaw, Nutrition Expert and Author at Shaw Simple Swaps, is another raving fan! GET YOUR ORGANIC CANDY ON: From coloring to flavoring, our organic gummies & organic fruit-flavored chews are USDA certified organic candy—we mean it!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. The "AI Consumer Report" Brand is now being consulted by our attorneys. You want to buy organic dried fruit because it contains no sulphur dioxide (preservative) and many other additives, including added sugar. Ideal, in fact! According to recent reviews on Instagram, this new tub is a delicious substitute for regular queso and actually tastes like the real stuff! , Bare, Smalltown Table. “I’m convinced Costco has THE best frozen broccoli,” she says. I always say, if I ate homemade meals, fruit and vegetables all day, a bit of salted nuts won’t take me over recommended 2,000 mg of sodium per day limit. Thanks for all the inspiration and wonderful recipes, I have made several of your recipes and they have all been hits with my kids! Amer likes that they're full of healthy fats and make delicious and nutritious snacking easy.

If you’re letting go of dairy for a diet or have decided to go vegan, this cauliflower-based dip is here to make that transition a little easier. UNITED STATES - AUGUST 06: Lyn Fencl and her children Sarah, 4, left, Alex, 6, center, and Ben, 5, wheel their groceries to the parking lot at a Costco Wholesale Corp. store in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S., on Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2008.

And now, Kind nut bars reflect new nutritional information. Here are a few more healthy packaged snacks you’ll find at Costco that I left off the 15 Best list, but that are still healthier options! I haven’t found any better than Orgain chocolate fudge, without ordering online, going to specialty stores or paying way more, which I have no time for. On a recent trip to Costco, I scoured the aisles and found 22 healthy Costco snack options hidden amongst the king-size chocolate bars and frozen pizzas. My Costco shopping list though is mostly from my local Costco. A nutritionist shares the drinks worth sipping. . Moderation is key. I do wish Costco had a larger selection of organic nuts, but I appreciate that they do offer several that are raw or dry roasted (like those listed here) so you’re at least avoiding the deep frying in unhealthy fats that is typical of “roasted” nuts. String Cheese – Kids love, I control their moderate consumption of cheese. Thanks for your input, Connie! You can dip them in nut butter, hummus or guacamole for a snack or add some healthy carbs with your lunch by dipping them in tuna salad,” she says. Healthy eating ain’t all or nothing game, then it’s a diet. Eek – you’re right, Cari! Our website does not directly sell products or any services.

If I’m eating it for a meal, I’ll often add in a couple of hardboiled eggs and pair with a piece of whole-grain toast or a small handful of whole-grain crackers for an easy lunch or dinner.”, Whether serving guests or keeping weekdays simple, Lauren Harris-Pincus, RDN, founder of NutritionStarringYOU.com and author of The Protein-Packed Breakfast Club recommends this Costco find. A satisfying swig of carbonated, probiotic-filled kombucha is just what you need when you are craving something other than water. I have to be a little extra careful because with three little kids, a lot of those prepackaged snacks (healthy though they are) do not go very far! Get the latest recipes, insider deals, and health tips from Dena! Required fields are marked *.

Bottom line – bars are handy for on-the-go and we choose the best that are available, there is literally no perfect bar, however chocolate covered nut bars are not on my healthy bars list.

A road trip favorite.

Can Eating Too Much Sour Candy Really Make Your Tongue Peel?

Read more How we Score.

When it comes to bars, no sugar added, pulsed and pressed nuts, seeds and dried fruit bars are the best. Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these links. “Frozen fruits (and veggies) are just as nutritious as fresh,” says Chelsey Amer, RD, New York City-based nutritionist and author of "Thrive in 5". Wonderful!! This page may contain affiliate links. Here is my philosophy when it comes to snacks and how I choose Costco healthy snacks: Not all dried fruit is created equal. There are plenty of healthy products at Costco that you can buy in bulk. Costco is a magical place, especially for hungry university students who don't have time to shop and meal prep on a regular basis. Spread it over toast or over an apple for a quick and satisfying meal. My boys will be happy to see some new snacks. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Finally, balance and moderation in everything in life is key, I believe. Plum pouches – Super healthy blend of fruits and veggies, but more for babies than big kids. I am hoping my Costco will start stocking the variety yours seems to! RXBARs are made with minimal ingredients, so they’re a great choice if you need a quick, healthy snack. I’ve corrected that section now.

How Long Is It Safe for Turkey to Rest at Room Temperature? Facebook Your email address will not be published. Learn more.

Tag @ifoodreal or #ifoodreal on Instagram. Contains 6 1.3/1.4 ounce bags (2 Fuji & Reds Apple, 2 Simply Banana, 2 Toasted Coconut), BARE VALUES. “Hardly any of us eat the two weekly servings of fish that are recommended for heart health,” says Ansel, who offers this solution: “Canned salmon is such an easy way to squeeze in a serving, plus it’s packed with good-for-you omega-3 fats so it’s a great alternative to tuna.”. Here are a few more healthy packaged snacks you’ll find at Costco that I left off the 15 Best list, but that are still healthier options! Grab your Goldstar Member card and get shopping!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Here are a few more healthy packaged snacks you’ll find at Costco that I left off the 15 Best list, but that are still healthier options! Do you have time for that?? Buying this product in bulk is sure to save you in the long run. - - Treat yourself to three Nature’s Garden deluxe trail mixes in one large multi-pack trail mix bag.

. Meet KIND Protein - made with premium whole ingredients and a creamy, crunchy texture, it's a protein bar that doesn't taste like one.

Plus, they're a favorite among nutritionists, too. 22. Also, I recently learned that someone with a Costco membership can buy you a gift card so you can shop without joining! Home / Shopping / 25 Costco Healthy Snacks. You are very welcome. Health features: USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Whole Grain, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Kosher, Health features: Gluten free, Grain free, Nut free, Ingredients: Apples, ascorbic acid (to protect color), Health features: USDA Organic, Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Nut free, Vegan, Health features: Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Nut free, Vegan, Kosher, Ingredients: Dried Apricots, Sulfur Dioxide, Health features: USDA Organic, Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Nut free, Vegan, Health features: Grain free, Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegan. Taylor Sutton, RD, stocks up on these healthy loaves at Costco.

We’re pre-ordering some of these months in advance!

I strive to buy organic and/or non-GMO snacks whenever possible, however even these labels can be attached to high in sodium and added sugar packaged (processed foods).

A 64-Piece snack box filled with all kinds of crunchy, salty, and delicious healthy snacks for the health conscious eater! Ingredients: Organic Figs, Organic Cashews, Organic Dates, Organic Coconut, Organic Walnuts, Organic Dried Tart Cherries (Organic Dried Tart Cherries, Organic Apple Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Gluten-free Oats, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Health features: USDA organic, Non-GMO verified, Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegan, Health features: USDA organic, Non-GMO verified, Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Vegan, Ingredients – Apple Cinnamon: Organic Seedless Rasins, Organic Dried Apples, Organic Ground Cinnamon, Ingredients – Super Berry: Organic Cranberries, Organic Raisins, Organic Tart Cherries, Organic Dry Roasted Pepitas, Organic Blueberries, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Health features: USDA organic, Non-GMO verified, Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Nut free, Vegan, Health features: Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Vegan, Ingredients: Sprouted Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Celtic Sea Salt, Health features: Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Nut free, Vegan.