Quick Facts . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In addition, it's all natural and has no other weird ingredients to make it "taste" creamy. This is half again as big as the normal container, and a bit cheaper than you pay in the store for the smaller containeer. While I love sour cream, I don't like a similar flavor in my cottage cheese. This is the first time that I've actually finished a container of store-bought cottage cheese! Nothing wing with the product. It is the BEST tasting out of all the brands and the curds are of good size too! 4% milkfat Pasteuri More. Bar none.

Knudsen is my brand--dry small kurd. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. More items to explore. Daisy Cheese Cottage Small Curd 4% Milkfat Minimum - 24 Oz. I’ll stick to my Daisy. We must agree with the others who say this cottage cheese tastes funny. Discover why Daisy is America's #1 Cottage Cheese (America’s #1 claim based on IRI Volume 52 week ending August 9, 2020) ... Kosher – Gluten Free Only Daisy Cottage Cheese Will Do! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I actually love this brand for sour cream too. Discover why Daisy is America's #1 Cottage Cheese (America’s #1 claim based on IRI Volume 52 week ending August 9, 2020), Fresh & Creamy Taste – pairs perfectly with your favorite foods, Only 4 Ingredients: Cultured Skim Milk, Cream, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Protein Packed to fuel you through the day, Small specially made curds for a consistently better eating experience, rBST Free (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated cows and non-rBST-treated cows), Pasteurized, Grade A Milk – Live Cultures – Kosher – Gluten Free, Mr. Jake Soffalot ˿, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019, I love this. Unable to add item to List.

Unable to add item to List.

Also, it's not curds...it's cubes. Daisy Cottage Cheese Daisy Cottage Cheese Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese Pure & Natural - - No artificial additives or preservatives No added growth hormone, rBST free Grade A Kosher Gluten Free Good Source of Protein - - Sizes Available 24 oz 16 oz 24 oz 16 oz

We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Not grainy, like other brands, but very rich and creamy. Specially made to deliver that fresh and creamy taste in every bite, every time. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2017. We go through about 2 contianers a week.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. You will need to add salt, pepper and maybe another spice to jazz it up a bit, It's very bland by itself. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. 0 g added sugar. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Which means it's not produced in the traditional manner.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. Boy is this stuff good with pears, peaches, mango's, or tomatoes! My absolutely favorite - no additives! Love the quality and the taste. Some said it's the best ever; some said it tastes weird. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Whether you're enjoying it as a quick snack or as part of a healthy meal, delicious Daisy Cottage Cheese will help keep you going throughout the day. What I usually do is put frozen fruit atop of the cottage cheese and eat the whole tub. With 13g of protein per ½ cup and zero added sugar, Daisy Cottage Cheese has more of everything you want and nothing you don’t. No additives! Cultured Skim Milk, Cream Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate. I’ve only found one other brand that did the same and their price was almost double - forget that. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2017. I find that odd but it's just appearance.

Calories 3 g. Sat Fat 390 mg. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2018.

Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unable to add item to List. It's fresh, creamy, delicious. Hands down the tastiest cottage cheese on the planet.

It's creamy enough and the texture of the curds are moist and normal and not dry or chalky. This is by far my favorite brand.

Please try again. There's a reason why only Daisy Cottage Cheese will do! Whether you're enjoying it as a quick snack or as part of a healthy meal, delicious Daisy Cottage Cheese will help keep you going throughout the day.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. 16 oz tub . I can't confirm either. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This is by far my favorite brand. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was a problem completing your request. It is bland even for cottage cheese with a chalky taste. Daisy Cottage Cheese Small Curd 4% Milkfat . I LOVE cottage cheese. We always have it in our fridge! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

I won't buy it again. Me and my wife love cottage cheese.

More items to explore. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Better than even most organic brands! Please try again. Nutrition . Almost spoiled, but not. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.