2 1/4" Platform Mary Jane with Heart O-Rings & Studs Detail, 2 1/4" (5.7cm) Platform Mary Jane Featuring Wrap Around Ankle Strap with Heart O-Ring Detail. Buy Demonia Women's Sprite-02/Bvl Fashion Sneaker, Black Vegan Leather, 12 M US and other Fashion Sneakers at Amazon.com. We ship orders same day if ordered before 2PM PST. IMPACT_RAD. These platform shoes have two buckle straps with a silver O-ring detail in heart shape and look amazing with any type of outfit!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2017. No counter-cultural closet is complete without it. for an event or photoshoot then please contact us prior to ordered and we will do everything we can to get your order out to you as quickly as we possibly can.

Currently Unavailable. Age Group: Adult. Loading... Read more. Skip to the end of the images gallery . So instead of 7.5, I bought a size 8 with a thick comfortable gel insole to put in the bottom of my shoe and it worked perfectly. Demonia - GRAVEDIGGER-250 - Black Vegan Leather Demonia. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. but the only thing is there’s about a inch and a half from where my toes touch the front which is a bit disappointing but after trying on many socks, I reccomend softball socks because the foot area has more fabric most times, they fit! - 2 1/4"(5.75cm) Platform Mary Jane Featuring Wrap Around Ankle Strap w/Heart O-Ring Detail Show more. You can return I'm a size 9, and I read the reviews and bought a size 10 and they fit perfectly !

They're a little taller than I expected (I'm 5'8) so they make me a bit taller, but other than that they're perfect. That being said, the top strap does dig into my foot painfully whenever my shin is bended over my foot. Buy these on here instead of Dolls Kill, they are the same shoes, the same quality, except cheaper. Worse than that though was the fact that they were super wide and the foot bed was too tall, especially towards the front of the shoe. The shoes also scuff easily, though the scuffs are easily rubbed off.

The 2.5" flatform lends a bold, chunky look. Currently unavailable. SKU. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For more information see our shipping FAQ. Loading... Read more. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Because of the vast range of shoes and boots made by Pleaser Shoes USA we cannot keep everything in our UK warehouse and therefore, unless otherwise specified all our items are despatched in approximately 2 - 5 working days. As a result, we are taking a proactive approach and now offering our customers FedEx Economy (transit time of 2-3 business days) as an option at checkout for a small nominal fee. International Delivery options are available at the checkout, for an international delivery quote please place your items in your basket and go to the checkout cart, where our system can accurately calculate the delivery costs for you. I wear a size 7.5, but unfortunately this company only makes whole sizes. I was the wife who made the purchase.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sprite-01. 2 1/4"(5.75cm) Platform Mary Jane Featuring Wrap Around Ankle Strap w/Heart O-Ring Detail. Personally (although just tiny bit large) I will continue to order a 9 because sometimes my feet swell.. so being a little large is good for me. Share. These are tall, super comfortable to walk in, very durable, don’t scratch easily, go well with basically everything (skater dresses, jeans, skirts, leather jackets), and fit every ankle size imaginable. Crocs. I ended up returning these because the fit is way off. I ordered a size up as was suggested by several other reviews (I’m normally an 8 or 8.5 but ordered a 9), yet the shoe was still a little too short and my big toe bumped against the front of the shoe. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. $61.95 . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, © 2013-20 APW Trading Ltd T/A FM Heels All Rights Reserved.

since i’m a half size I didn’t want to go down because from personal experience that doesn’t really work so I ordered a size 10. they are so cute!

Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . 2 1/4" PF Mary Jane w/Heart O-Rings & Studs Detail This is the main reason I ended up returning my pair. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. MACKIN J G574-1 Women's Mary Jane Vintage Heels Chunky Platform T-Strap Dress Pumps... DOGO Long Boots Go Back to Being Yourself 6, Cambridge Select Women's Platform Hidden Wedge Fashion Sneaker,7.5,Black, Clarks Women's-Cheyn Lola Leather-6W Mary Jane Flat, Black Leather, 6 Wide. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Adooooorable, Shoes SO comfortable, leather was very soft and supple.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. take the “size up” suggestion with a pinch of salt. SPRITE-02 Platform Mary Jane Shoe Women's Black By Demonia. Pleaser Demonia SPRITE-02 B. Top brands shoes and dance / pole wear in store from the worlds biggest brands including Creatures of XIX, Cleo the Hurricane, Dew Point Pole, X-Pole, Pleaser Shoes, Pleaser Pink Label, Demonia, Pleaser Pin Up Couture, Funtasma, Pleaser Bordello & Pleaser Devious, Alternative Footwear. The following product video contains information related to the Pleaser Demonia SPRITE-02 B. Simply adorable Mary Jane style shoes with heart rings on both straps, silver hardware and lightweight wedge platform heel. UIN Women's Color Zone Painted Canvas Slip-On Shoes Fashion Travel Shoes Breathable... Yolanda Zula Women's Chunky Sneakers Fashion Tennis Trainers Lace Up Dad Shoes Dark... Womens Star Sneakers Fashion Platform Low Top Glitter Sparkle Slip On Lace Up Flats... LUCKY-STEP Womens Chunky Sneakers - Athletic Sports Walking Shoes with Lace Up Plat... DADAWEN Women's Platform Lace-Up Comfort Wingtips Square Toe Oxford Shoes Brogues R... LUCKY-STEP Women Fashion Sneakers Flats PU Leather Lace Up Platform Walking Shoes (... J. Adams Hero Platform Sneakers for Women - Casual Lace Up Fashion Tennis Shoes. Available in Black vegan leather and Baby Pink patent. ROXY ROSE Women’s Platform Sneakers Breathable Flyknit Glitter Mesh Non-Slip Walkin... DADAWEN Women's Classic T-Strap Platform Mid-Heel Square Toe Oxfords Dress Shoes Wi... Alegria Kourtney Womens Mary Jane Shoe Limited Edition Navy 12 W US, KitchenAid Classic Multifunction Can Opener,Aqua Sky,One Size. We ship from Brea, California zip code 92821. The 2.5" flatform lends a bold, chunky look. :: Sprite 02 Details :: Heel : 2 1/4" platform. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. i’m a size 9 1/2 and after looking on the dolls kill site and reading reviews here I saw that ordering a size up would be better. First of all I just want to say these came in super fast and I absolutely love my new shoes! Built with Volusion. Age Group: Adult. Note the fun floral fabric on the upper! Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. * Transit times by province:Ontario/Quebec : 1 business day to major metropolitan cities.British Columbia : 3 business days to major metropolitan cities.Alberta/Sask/Manitoba : 2-3 business days to major metropolitan cities.NS/NB/NF/PEI: 2-3 business days to major metropolitan cities. They're exactly what is advertised, fit well, and are so adorable!

Very disappointed, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2017, Okay, so I ADORE these shoes! Crocs. North West Territories, Yukon, Nunavut are excluded from promotion.*. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. true 2size, Free Shipping & Returns ~ Now Shipping Worldwide

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. These are absolutely adorable, they fit perfectly & I get so many compliments on them. I saw some customers complain about the heart on the shoes straps, but I seriously had ZERO problems with them. I ended up wearing them to a different (special) event the very next day because of how comfortable they were. Pink Pat Awesome cute shoes, definitely worth the money. Please note that none of our carriers deliver on weekends. Demonia Sprite 02 Product Information. Demonia Sprite-02 Women's Heels & Platform Shoes. See all details for Demonia Women's Sprite-02/Bvl Fashion Sneaker, Black Vegan Leather, 6... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Simply adorable Mary Jane style shoes with heart rings on both straps, silver hardware and lightweight wedge platform heel. If you don’t want to announce yourself like a kitty cat maybe these are not for you, but I’ve got bells hanging off everything on me so I like the sound. Please remake this shoe with a Normal front toe part ! Size: 12 M. Color: Floral Fabric. I do have friends with larger feet who tend to have to order a size up because Demonia does run a bit on the smaller size but if you have relatively small feet you should be okay with ordering your regular size. Demonia - SPRITE-02 - Floral Fabric Demonia.