Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers! $78, Regular price You can purchase insurance coverage for your package to protect against loss or damage. ( Log Out /  Thank you! It’s got an antique feel but very metallic. I’ve been highly impressed with these shadows so far, every time I’ve used them I’ve loved the look I create. Illicit – Devinah says “an almost bronzed copper with a small tint of red”. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. So metallic and just amazing! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. If you haven’t already seen Part I of my review on Devinah, be sure to check out it out here. The shadows are soft and buttery and blend like a dream! most popular magnetic backed palettes. All sizes are delivered in a sleeved envelope, however the large 57mm Pro Pans will arrive housed in a compact. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out /  $8, Regular price Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch | Review & GIVEAWAY! I first discovered Devinah Cosmetics by watching a YouTube review from sammiemakeupface. my own personal site and would love to find out where you Be sure to choose within the drop down menu to select your desired size. Will you be purchasing anything from Devinah Cosmetics? I created it with WordPress, I would recommend checking it out it’s pretty user friendly and offers some great options. As I mentioned in Part I, Devinah Cosmetics has a HUGE selection of over 150+ eyeshadows, highlighters and lip glosses including a unique variety of pan sizes and are very affordable. Sale price All sizes are delivered in a sleeved envelope, however the large 57mm Pro Pans will arrive housed in a compact. Devinah the Eyeshadow Emporium, is the top online seller of multichromes, duochromes, pressed powders, pressed pigment, matte eyeshadow, shimmer eyeshadow which includes every color of the rainbow! Regular price YouCopia | StoreMore WrapStand ~ Review & GIVEAWAY! We recommend this add-on as Devinah is not responsible for carrier handling of packages. It’s a great everyday color.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Makeup on the bright side. Seduced – Devinah says “a perfect blend of dark brown with a red/gray undertone”. Fury – Devinah says “a mid brown with a dirty golden hue with darkened undertones.”  This shade is like olive gold goodness.

Your order gets pulled FIRST! It has a high sheen and is great for all over the lid and crease. It’s a lovely dark taupe brown with silver and red iridescence. got this from or just what the theme is called. Perfect shade for smokin’ up your look! All size pans are magentic and are ready to pop One of my favorites! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. CLICK HERE for shipping during COVID-19 FAQs and updates. Hopefully my little swatchfest impressed you enough to check out this amazing product line. Shipping is FREE for orders over $70 USD! Change ). Get in front of the processing line by adding this option to your order. Sale price $72, Regular price $48. Urban Decay | Vice Special Effects Lip Topcoat ~ Review & Swatches. They are currently offering a discount code for their 1-year anniversary that gives 35% off, which is good through the end of October ( use code: HAPPYBIRTHDAY ). Did you make this amazing site yourself?

Also, I encourage you to head on over to YouTube and watch some of Sammie’s videos, she has easy-to-follow tutorials and other brand reviews to check out! Devinah Cosmetics- Eyeshadow Review (Part II – Neutrals), View LynetteLovelies’s profile on Twitter, View lynetteloves7’s profile on Pinterest, View UCZvraoARd1tXp-e9FwsGwKQ’s profile on YouTube, Kat Von D | Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Palette ~ Review & Swatches, NYX | Soft Matte Lipsticks ~ Review & Swatches, Tarte | Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette (LE) ~ Review & Swatches, Kat Von D | Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist ~ Review. LARGEST INDIE MAKEUP SHOP ONLINE! 79.8k Followers, 49 Following, 2,116 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eyeshadow Emporium (@devinahcosmetics) Vapor – Devinah says “a perfectly blended nudish brown, resembling a chocolatey milk color.”  On me, it’s a rich taupey brown with a little hint of mauve.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! ( Log Out /  $96 They are currently offering a discount code for their 1-year anniversary that gives 35% off, which is good through the end of October (use code: HAPPYBIRTHDAY). Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Our pressed powders are single eyeshadow pans that range between four different sizes.

Spindrift – Devinah says “a confusion between the colors of blue twisting into a blackened purple.”  It has a blue/purple iridescent shift which looks OUT OF THIS WORLD on top of a black base. The picture doesn’t do this one justice, it’s like a brand new copper penny; a brighter version of Vintage.

$5, Regular price I absolutely love your blog.. Clionadh Cosmetics is handmade, vegan and cruelty-free cosmetic company, based out of Toronto, Canada. Vintage – Devinah says “a vintage brown, with hues of a red copper sheen.”  This color will make blue and green eyes POP!

All size pans are magentic and are ready to pop into our palettes and/or. Be sure to choose within the drop down menu to select your desired size. Please reply back as I’m looking to create I would love to hear your thoughts, feel free to send them my way and please subscribe for more swatching, reviews and other awesomeness! Very nice colors & theme. Best Drugstore BB Cream | Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream. Our pressed powders are single eyeshadow pans that range between four different sizes. ☺. What were some your favorite shades? We focus on high-quality, unique and versatile products that can be used by anyone. *NOTE - 26mm - 36mm - 44mm pan refills do not come housed in a compact. $16 ( Log Out /  I almost didn’t want to swatch it, it was that pretty in the pan! $13, Regular price Sammie has several in-depth reviews on her channel, which got me intrigued enough to check them out myself, and boy was I glad I did! A must have – truly unique! I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really good piece of writing on building up new weblog. I love that they are magnetic as well, so you can easily put them in a Z palette. As I mentioned in Part I, Devinah Cosmetics has a HUGE selection of over 150+ eyeshadows, highlighters and lip glosses including a unique variety of pan sizes and are very affordable.