I wasn't really looking for a new foundation to be honest as I do have a few I am very happy with but when Dior launches a new product I just have to test it out. Here’s how the mattifying base looks on different skin tones. Introducing the new DIOR 'Forever' Skin glow foundation. Glow offers the original Forever’s long-lasting, full-coverage formula in a radiant finish. BG is approved by Ecocert and is also used enthusiastically in natural products. Forever Matte 2WO’s warm hue pairs well with the yellow undertones of Tiffany’s skin.

It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben. It has many instant benefits: it's a great solvent, penetration enhancer, creates cosmetically elegant, light formulas, great astringent and antimicrobial. A polymer molecule (big molecule from repeated subunits) whose main thing is being a film-former. A  clear, colorless and odorless, highly volatile (meaning it does not absorb into the skin but evaporates from it) liquid that's used as an emollient and gives a nice, non-oily light skin-feel. All in all, Titanium Dioxide is a famous sunscreen agent and for good reason, it gives broad spectrum UV protection (best at UVB and UVA II), it's highly stable, and it has a good safety profile. A big polymer (created from repeating subunits) molecule that works as a film former and hair fixative agent. The downside is that it can be very drying if it's in the first few ingredients on an ingredient list. In a 2001 worldwide study with 178 people with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol tested positive in 5.6% of the cases.

This Truth in Aging article details the situation and also writes that all these studies examine BHT when taken orally. • DIOR Dior Addict Lip Glow To The Max Swatches, DIOR Forever Skin Glow Skin-Caring Foundation SPF35 30ml 3WO - Warm Olive (Skin Glow), DIOR Forever Skin-Caring Foundation SPF35 30ml 3WO - Warm Olive (Matte), DIOR Diorskin Forever & Ever Wear - Extreme Perfection & Hold Makeup Base SPF20 30ml 1, Tags: Dior, Forever, Foundation, Glowing Skin, Makeup, Matte Skin, Swatches, Tried and Tested. It can be naturally found in geranium oil (about 30%) or rose oil (about 25%). ): https://t.co/7ATSPMK2rB With DIOR's iconic long-wearing 'Forever' foundation formula, now offered in a radiant finish, the complexion appears flawless and even and the pores tightened, from morning to night.

Linalool is a super common fragrance ingredient.

PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, estrogenic effect worries with some chemical filters. A physical/inorganic sunscreen with pretty broad spectrum (UVB and UVA II, less good at UVA I) protection and good stability. If that would not be enough, it's also an excellent solvent, and it's a regular not only on the ingredients lists of make-ups but also on makeup removers.

An organic derivative of hectorite clay, Disteardimonium Hectorite is used as a viscosity controller - it thickens up formulations to make them less runny. Its protection is very good between 290 - 350 nm (UVB and UVA II range), and less good at 350-400 nm (UVA I) range. to reveal the skin's full sensuality. A handy helper ingredient that helps products to remain nice and stable for a longer time.

It can be found in nature - in green tea - but the version used in cosmetics is synthetic.