When this place first opened, it was good. Totally recommending this place to all meat lovers. Our team is also available from 8.00am - 2.00am via phone or chat to help you out and you can always email us at. Great place! The chain's opened its first restaurant in Berlin in 1989 and has now expanded across the world. Having been to Germany and England, I have developed a taste for Doner Kebab. The owners were so super friendly and served us like we were royal guests but they watched every bite we ate and if we looked like we might not like it they were right at our table asking questions and apologizing. It is topped with a yogurt type tzatziki sauce and a red chili sauce. Submit your order. Well now, I know what a doner is. I thought it had the right amount of spice (however I am a sissy when it comes to spicy food). Sign Up. When in town again, my hubs and I definitely plan on grabbing food from him again. This man believes in pure, honest food and that came through with each bite. 22 other reviews that are not currently recommended. What's for dinner? My husband and I both had the Doner, and we were not disappointed. and inexpensive. Just Discover the Doner kebab places near you in Nihonbashiningyocho offering delivery or pickup.

Highly recommended.

When I saw the reviews for Mavi Kebab and Turkish Doner, I knew we had to try it. But the quality, well, that is the best you can find along the front range.

Here we pay tribute to those who have died from the virus in Kent. I tossed it (without them seeing or they would have been right at my side with questions) and ate somewhere else. We’re taking the next step in our exciting home-grown business’ story with a fresh new look that unifies us as a part of the global Just Eat Takeaway Group. He explained that he doesn't want to put too much sauce on it so that you can taste his work, and mentioned some customers like to put sauce all over it which kind of defeats that purpose. I got the Doner Wrap and it was awesome...fresh veggies, tasty meat, and friendly customer service.

This little lunch spot was amazing!First, the location isn't super fancy.

My husband and I both had the Doner, and we were not disappointed. They do add some sweetner to it (per traditional turkish coffee custom) so know this on the front end in the event you have any dietary restrictions related to sugar. In some countries it means sliced meat served in pita (Doner Kebab), while in others it merely refers to meat … I thought it had the right amount of spice (however I am a sissy when it comes to spicy food). The owner is from Turkey and was extremely kind and friendly.

This latest location brings the total number of German Doner Kebab restaurants nationwide to 46.

There's a bicycle lock around the entrance to the restaurant on a Saturday afternoon at 3pm. I also asked for no onions and I'm pretty sure they put extra onions. Just ordered me some grub, and … The the seating (at least that we saw) was entirely outside. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.