It has wonderful flavor and texture.

102 Comments. Great for sheet cakes, layer cakes, cupcakes, and more. BLEND cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Please try your search again later. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Box mixes usually make 24 cupcakes! There is a wide variety of cake recipes by Duncan Hines, and they are all easy to make. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.

Cool in pans 15 minutes. For this recipe you’ll want to use a 15.25 oz box of Duncan Hines white or vanilla cake mix. Especially love the frosting.

I usually sub whole eggs for egg whites and use all buttermilk. I haven’t tried it myself, so I am not sure! BLEND cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Hi Tammy! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks! Hey there! They are super quick and convenient. Other Description

TIP: It’s really not a big deal if the center falls a little because it will be covered up with frosting! We do not have any recommendations at this time. Bake 12 minutes for chewy cookies (cookies will still be puffed) or 14 minutes for crisp cookies. You can try using a buttermilk substitute – like milk with vinegar. Just wanted to say thanks and let you know this is my go to recipe now! I’ve made buttercream with and without vegetable shortening – it really just depends on your personal preference.  I highly recommend that if you make it into a layered cake, that you use 8 inch pans (a perfect fit)  and line the bottom with parchment paper. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your email address will not be published. Was very fresh would buy again. Cool in …

Beat until stiff peaks form. Thanks!

Did yours turn out well? Spray a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. The sour cream is the ingredient that really elevates the cake, adding lots of moisture. Try These Other Fabulous Sheet Cakes: I layered mine with both your buttercream frosting, and a bit of lemon curd. I would consult Wilton’s baking guide for each of those pans to get a better idea of the baking time! I’ve had some disasters with cupcake recipes I found online( throw them in the trash disasters) but this is a keeper. Use 1 box of white cake mix, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of almond flavoring. BAKE in centre of oven following chart below. I prefer Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker. Combine cake mix, butter and eggs in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Would this white cake mix recipe be a good choice? Hi Lenna! GRE ASE sides and bottom of pan(s) and flour lightly. This might be too much batter for a sheet cake pan – let me know if you try it! Combine cake mix, egg whites, water, and oil in large mixing bowl. Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil Shortening Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fats, Mono- and Diglycerides), Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). or in a 10 by 15 jelly roll pan?? Please try again. Let cool.

Great Recipe…I baked it in a 12X18 sheet pan for 20 minutes. Overmixing the batter is one, humidity and location is another, and opening the oven door during baking. Learn our tips for how to make a box cake taste homemade.

I would suggest three – but I haven’t tried it myself so that’s not 100%! Can I substitute chocolate cake mix using this recipe? Bake.Bake following chart below.

I made this recipe, but used 4 whole eggs instead of just the whites, and i measured about 7.5 cups. I prefer Duncan Hines cake mixes, as do a lot of food bloggers, plus Wilton recommends Duncan Hines brand and Wilton is a cake powerhouse, so I trust their opinion.Â. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. I really like this recipe but I want to combine this with another recipe to make it a lemon cake instead! That makes me so happy to hear!

There was a problem completing your request.