These easy 4 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies are quick, hearty, and filling and made with simple pantry ingredients you probably have on hand — no flour, brown sugar, or baking soda needed!

Set aside.

These are similar to my flourless peanut butter cookies, but made healthier. I find natural and oily peanut butters tend to dry out these cookies, so keep that in mind. They are not as sweet and adding the oats makes the cookies a little healthier, adds more structure to the cookies and gives them a chewy texture. I made them today and they came out delicious…, Your email address will not be published.

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Can I substitute with something else that won't change the taste or texture???Thanks!!!!! To me, anyway. Hi Amy! This is normal.

It is simple to bake at home with only 4 ingredients. Gluten intolerant readers: make sure your oats are certified gluten free. Terms | Privacy.

Let cookies cool directly on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, during which time the cookies should firm up.

Thank you for trying the recipe.

Thoroughly mix by hand first 4 ingredients, then fold in chips and oatmeal. Tips & tricks to stay on track, look great, and feel your best. This was a perfectly soft not-overly sweet CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. It is really cool to slice, right?! FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES : 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) 1 cup packed brown sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 cup chocolate chips 3/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal 2 teaspoons water. :) That checkerboard cake is definitely a labor of love! The cookies do not spread that much on their own so you do need to flatten the cookie dough balls before baking. Required fields are marked *. These flourless cookies are a quick fix and packed with big peanut butter flavor. The cookies are ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.

Things are feeling pretty extreme these days. They're soft-baked for your ultimate snacking pleasure!

Depending how thick and/or cold your peanut butter is, you’ll have to use some arm muscles. Flatten dough balls until they become thick discs (about 2 1/2 inches wide). Do not worry that the cookies are not fully set. <3, I love all of your recipes! My Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is so easy and naturally gluten free! In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. In a medium bowl, toss the oats, cinnamon, and baking soda together.

Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Roasted lemon thyme chicken, garlic butter roasted potatoes and asparagus. I am not a certified nutritionist. Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, 5

We love to eat, cook and travel for food. © 2019 | allrecipes | All Rights Reserved | Webdesig: Webdesig: Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Stay well! Fold in the chocolate chips. Do not attempt to remove the cookies as they will not yet be set. Place them about 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Delicious! *Flourless *Butterless *No Refined Sugar *No Brown Sugar or Jaggery Gluten-Free Cookie Recipe: Peanut butter oatmeal cookies are the easy and delicious gluten-free cookie recipe. I have been making your Easter breads for a couple of years now and my family goes crazy for them.. my son ate one by himself between breakfast and snacking lol.Question.. Receive email updates when we post new content. I’ve heard there are people out there who don’t like peanut butter. Through this quarantine I think it's important to have some normalcy, which is why baking feels so therapeutic. There’s so much peanut butter packed into each cookie. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have. Cookie dough balls needs to be flattened into discs before baking, otherwise they will not spread enough.

How wonderful that you made it together.

The cookies are on the healthier side and it’s an easy one-bowl recipe that comes together quickly. Cookie dough will be more greasy than your normal cookie dough since it is mainly made from peanut butter. Can't wait to try these.

They will set as they cool. The cookies are on the healthier side and it's an easy one-bowl recipe that comes together quickly. I just used my LAST egg! Mix in the peanut butter and brown sugar with a large rubber spatula until combined. Uneaten cookies should be stored in a sealed container. These flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are thick, chewy and full of peanut butter flavor.

��. The cookies are ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Divide cookie dough into 8 dough balls.

I typically use 3/4 cup of oats in these cookies, however 2/3 cup makes the cookie dough a little easier to handle and the baked cookies less crumbly. We hope you enjoy following along! Make sure you use old-fashioned oats, not quick oats. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are for TRUE peanut butter fanatics! The best part about making cookies is, in my opinion, eating the dough. About the sugar: you can use white sugar instead, but keep in mind you’ll lose the mild molasses flavor from brown sugar.

In a medium bowl, beat the egg. ©2020 Kirbie's Cravings.

These flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are thick, chewy and full of peanut butter flavor.

Is there a cookie that you can make with flavored instant oats? Through this blog, we share our eating adventures and recipes. These cookies are easy to make and healthier than your typical cookie recipe. Preheat oven to 350°F. Made your rainbow checkerboard cake for my husband's birthday. One bowl, flourless peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies October 1, 2020 at 6:28 pm ( B_ (2 stars, okay) , Cookies , Website / blog ) Alma’s preschool was closed today, and she asked if we could make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Stir into batter until evenly mixed.

xo, That is really sweet that your husband helped you! Flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are the easy, healthy and gluten-free cookies. Thank you for the encouragement that life will get back to normal. You can then remove the cookies from the cookie sheet. Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Yields 18 cookies If you're avoiding gluten, be sure to use oats and baking chips clearly labeled “gluten-free”. They look phenomenal! Copyright © 2008-2020 • Heather Baird All Rights Reserved. Stir in chocolate chips. comments. Pour in the dry ingredients and slowly mix until everything is combined. Soooo Soft and Chewy! Uneaten cookies can be stored in a sealed container at room temperature.