I am a disabled veteran and not wealthy but I am grateful for what these tireless and underpaid and under-staffed nursing staff and physicians did for me , so - since late March 2020 when i was released home for a long, long, long recovery 9and since not fully recovered) - I ve been sending the very best coffees I can to that staff as they only can get decaf coffee on their floor (as patients can only have decaf so it doesn't interfere with their medications and then only weak coffee). Did we mean so little to you as customers that you didn't care about giving us a terrible product? Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018. originally this coffee was a very very fine grind that would immediately plug up the filter and overflow.

This makes the price completely and absurdly expensive.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. These are the small cans, not the larger cans.

bad taste bad smell. now this is a regular grind of coffee for drip however it is nowhere near a "dark roast" or is it silky.folgers in correcting the grind somehow lost the "blackness and silk"of this particular brand.now it is more like a just slightly stronger regular roast, really wish they would get their act together!

I asked what it was and was surprised. Love this coffee — rich and dark with no bitter aftertaste.

Black Silk ROCKS! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

I like good coffee (unfortunately that means expensive) and bring my own wherever I go. The quality of this coffee is abysmal compared to what it used to be. Of all of the brands I've tried, Black Silk is my absolute favorite as it comes out dark, oily and heavy but not too bitter. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2018. The Best Commercial Dark and Strong Coffee, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2011. It has become our favorite coffee at home, too. We got a great price on this product during a special sale, but even when it is not on sale, it is much less than most of the coffee we had been buying. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2017. Keep in mind, I like a sweetened and creamed coffee, this will matter to some readers. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. And I for one, will NOT be buying your coffee ever again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Folgers Black Silk has a smooth, rich, bold taste without being bitter. – Hey, welcome to Coffee Coffee Coffee, your place for average Joe coffee reviews. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I use a kureg maker and purchased an insert so I can save money over the K-cups. I buy nothing but Black Silk now and I've recommended it to all my friends and family, many of whom have also become dedicated Black Silk purchasers.

The manufacturer commented on this review. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. I have a cold brew machine, and this is the coffee I use to make coffee concentrate, and it tastes very strong for that purpose. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please don't ever change it or take it off the market because I sincerely doubt I could replace it with anything that comes remotely close.

If you like a bold, smooth coffee, you should try this coffee. So 1 star overall. Today’s coffee is black silk, I don’t know about that. However, I did for the 6-pack 10.3oz of Folgers Black Silk by $17. This is Mrs. J. Its nice to have the darker grind alternatives available without needing to deal with beans and grinding. I've tried the expensive "organic" artisan coffees, the cheap dollar bin options and even grind my own beans, but none compare to the Folgers Black Silk, in my opinion. Pastor John. I have been sending good coffee now to the hospital nursing staff of the floor that treated me earlier this year at the local Veterans Hospital that saved my life from my adventures with the Covid 19 Virus, and also some protective gear (since a lot of theirs enroute to them was mysteriously re-diverted to Washington DC's stockpile for the President and his staff and friends) . It's not as good as freshly ground coffee, in my opinion, but it is pretty close. If you've bought this brand before, make sure you compare the ounces on your usual purchase with the ounces on these cans. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2020. “Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee, 24.2 Ounces, 6 Count” 19 people found this helpful.

Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2016. There's a problem loading this menu right now. After drinking this java for the past thirty days, I feel well qualified to offer a quick critique. Size: 20.6 Ounce (Pack of 3) Verified Purchase. Buyer beware !! Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020. I can't not even bring myself to by anything BUT Black Silk coffee!! I was visiting a friend and reluctantly accepted a cup of his coffee.

Disgusting smell and taste. They can be reached at 1-888-280-4331. The fact Amazon sells the small cans in a pack of six is an added bonus because the coffee stays fresh longer. It was good! I love this!

Folgers Black Silk has a smooth, rich, bold taste without being bitter. It's a little cheaper (if you compare price per ounce) than you could even get at Walmart with their large size can of the same coffee. Most Liked Positive Review The 'Bold yet Smooth' Motto is for real! I mean really, had I read the ounces I would have left a 1 star review and complained about it still, but would not have ordered.

The Folgers Black Silk Coffee with the "Bold yet smooth" taste is a dark roast coffee blend. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 1 1 comment Report abuse DC. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. I failed to read the ounces. Is overpriced compared to the 24oz ones that I usually get and is very deceptive and overpriced and will never order from this vendor again !! It has become our favorite coffee at home, too. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 1 star for value, since any money saved would have gotten me to the store to buy the kind I actually wanted. 1,708 global ratings | 230 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020.

The price is comparable to that of the grocery. This is my favorite coffee. This page works best with JavaScript. J.R. Click here to read the transcript.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. We encourage you to reach out to Amazon’s customer service team for assistance, so they may best help. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2010. But these containers are SHORT STUBBY containers with only 75% of the product as the normal cans!

I love my coffee in the early mornings and this dark aromamic coffee has a great smell when you open the can first thing in the morning!

Decreased quality. Like many coffee drinkers, I LOVE coffee and if you're reading this, you probably love good coffee too.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee, 10.3 Ounce (Pack of 6), See all details for Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee, 10.3 Ounce (Pack of 6), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My one and only brand. It's quite a bit less in cost than my usual. to try any other coffee! But back in March, during the covid scare, something changed in their formula. 1 of 2 folgers I will drink. I have used Folgers Coffee for many years but this one "Black Silk" is the best yet. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee, 10.3 Ounce (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. Like the coffee, price is right but dating at the store is 6 months better. I generally grind my own beans, but decided to try this because of the great price difference (was less than half the price per pound compared to whole-bean coffee, the day I purchased it). Otherwise, Black Silk is my favorite coffee brand for a smooth and bold blend. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2017. I love this coffee. Let me premise the following by saying my husband does dishes and laundry, and he's taken, ladies. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020. I am very picky when it comes to my coffee. Not quite the same thing. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. My 1 star though is based solely on the ridiculously expensive price tag. I have no idea how much she has been paying but it great just to surprise with several jars of the Black Silk when she can't find it when she's grocery shopping. What's even greater is the good price. It CLEARLY states 6 COUNT, but you only get one!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love the coffee - I messed up when I ordered this particular coffee from this seller. Good rich Coffee is the best medicine for the Nursing Staff...and Folgers is the richest tasting low acid dark roast I could find. TOTAL RIP OFF!!! The order was supposed to be for Folgers Black Silk (as pictured and described), but the product I received was Folgers Gourmet Supreme. We have been grinding much more expensive beans for years, but this is … WE NOTICED! We like to buy 8 months or more of inventory and this could be the deal breaker. I ordered these thinking they were the same Black Silk I've been buying for years.

This is very good, considering it is commercial pre-ground coffee. I'm not snobbish, I just don't enjoy most coffee.

Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020. My fault. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Folgers Black Silk, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz, See all details for Folgers Black Silk, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 24.2 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We have been grinding much more expensive beans for years, but this is so good, we are giving our grinder a rest.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very deceptive, look before you buy !!! Hands down the best full bodied coffee made. The price per can is what I have always paid for Black Silk. While I'm sure its not as good as fresh-ground from fresh beans which had been carefully selected from the plethora of bean choices, it is by far simpler and easier. Hope to connect soon! Again the coffee is great, I made a mistake when I ordered, the complaint is on the absurd price. It has a good, strong flavor. You are now on my $&!+ list, because that is what your coffee now tastes like. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Thanls seller for keeping it affordable. I can’t always find it at the grocery, so ordering it ensures I have a constant supply. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.