:-(, I love this coffee!!! Smucker Company. See similar. Each flavor combines the smooth Folgers ® taste you already love with its own kind of added deliciousness. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Smucker Company.

Smucker Company. The J.M. My son came for a visit and he said, " This coffee is really good, it doesn't taste like Folgers.!" NET WT 10 OZ. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Close Bag securely and store unused coffee in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. I buy a half dozen bags at a time to make sure I have it on hand at all times. Then I discovered that the price was lower and the deal was sealed ! Would you like to continue? Manufacturers, Instructions: Use 1 Tablespoon of ground coffee per 6 fl oz of fresh, cold water. Folgers Simply Gourmet ® is a line of naturally flavored coffee that can turn your morning ritual (and every cup after that) into a guilt-free indulgence. Keurig, K-Cup, Keurig Hot, and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission. Hope this helps and enjoy your coffee! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Good times with friends, or a day away from it all, it’s okay to make time for yourself.

Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet vanilla flavor. Similar Items. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,610. Add more or less coffee for your desired strength. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Information last updated on 11-Nov-2020 by The J.M. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I love this coffee. Take a moment to satisfy your cravings for a life that’s simply more about… you. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The J.M. Selling this coffee 7 months past it's exp date! I bought this coffee before.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. was 5 dollars and 98 cents. eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Send me an email when my question is answered. Smucker Company. The natural chocolate coffee is my favorite and about all I like to drink. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. NET WT 10 OZ. Savor a blissfully perfect balance of 100% Arabica coffee and natural flavors. Flavor Name Clear selection: Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee, quantity. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. You are about to leave SmartLabel and go to a branded site. I love all the Folger's Simply Gourmet coffees. I like this coffee.

The J.M. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate information. Enjoy that time with Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate flavored coffee. An indulgent treat that awakens your senses and calms your mind, every fresh-brewed cup offers a little balance to your day.

Contains 1 - 10 Ounce Bag of Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Ground Coffee Naturally flavored coffee with NO artificial flavors A perfect blend of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee beans and natural flavoring, pre-ground for easy brewing Roasted-to-perfection ground coffee combined with natural chocolate flavor for a decadent taste and aroma 000-2550000127-2. Folgers ® Simply Gourmet ® Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee. First I taste the Raspberry flavor, then the coffee flavor, last the chocolate. The flavoring is natural. Features: Good times with friends, or a day away from it all, its okay to make time for yourself. Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee, $ 5.47 – $ 18.99. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.

Enjoy that time with Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry flavored coffee.

I haven't had it hot yet. Smucker Company is committed to complying with federal GMO labeling regulations, specifically the Bioengineered Foods Disclosure Act. Now I'm forced to buy it online, maybe Folgers is guilty but it's a crying pitiful shame either way.

Definition provided by The J.M.

love the chocolate flavor and price is great. Product formulation and packaging may change. The package does not say if it has carbs, but typically coffee has no carbs. Would you like to continue? Add more or less coffee for your desired strength. See more details at. Each flavor combines the smooth Folgers ® taste you already love with its own kind of added deliciousness. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. and we have not verified it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Enjoy that time with Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate flavored coffee. Add to cart. Keep them in stock PLEASE! We aim to show you accurate product information.

Electrode, Comp-8b63f3c9-6078-42ec-874d-7d9232f981c6, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8e673dd6-007-175bd0d23d6a42, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:22:36 GMT, Folgers Black Silk Ground Coffee, 37-Ounce. You are about to leave SmartLabel and go to a branded site. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Each shipment is carefully sorted and cup-tested to ensure the consistent flavor and standard of quality that Folgers Coffee has been known for since 1850. Did not have any flavor of chocolate that I noticed. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate information. Coffee, Natural Flavors. According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, And I said, "Yes it is! It's great coffee and was usually sold out in the store, then they took it off the shelf and filled the shelves with cheap nasty crap, WHY??? Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate flavored coffee can be enjoyed with various brewing methods including automatic drip, pour over, and French press. Folgers Simply Gourmet ® is a line of naturally flavored coffee that can turn your morning ritual (and every cup after that) into a guilt-free indulgence. Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee, With Other Natural Flavors, 10-Ounce Bag. Coffee is a hot or cold brewed beverage prepared from roasted, ground coffee beans.

Thank you for reaching out! What others said when purchasing this item, Love this flavor and have a difficult time finding it in local stores. Nutrition Ingredients Allergens Other Information Company/ Brand Coffee is not required to bear nutrition labeling based on current US Food and Drug Administration regulations. Our Mountain Grown beans are sourced from only trusted growers and roasted locally in New Orleans, Louisiana. I buy the mocha Walmart brand and it tastes much better than this one. VeryDisappointed, purchased on October 17, 2020. I bought two extra bags of coffee to give to friends because we love it so much. Add more or less coffee for your desired strength. Smucker Company is committed to complying with this federal labeling regulation. Our Folgers® Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate is a medium-roast blend made with 100% Arabica beans. An indulgent treat that awakens your senses and calms your mind, every fresh-brewed cup offers a little balance to your day. Disclosure must be through text, a symbol, or a scannable code, such as a SmartLabel. eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. This product does not contain milk, peanut, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nut or wheat allergens. See more details at. With multiple coffee roasts, forms of coffee, and flavors Folgers has your perfect cup of coffee. I drink it iced with Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut milk. To which he replied, "Wow, I think I could even get my buddy Eric to drink this and he won't drink coffee!". To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Naturally flavored coffee with NO artificial flavors, A perfect blend of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee beans and natural flavoring, Roasted-to-perfection ground coffee combined with natural chocolate flavor for a decadent taste and aroma, Enjoy the delicious, naturally flavored coffee on its own or with a touch of real cream and natural sugars, Available in six natural gourmet coffee flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Cinnamon, Chocolate Raspberry, and Mint. This product does not contain milk, peanut, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nut or wheat allergens. 4.3 out of 5 stars 530. It can sell out quickly. An indulgent treat that awakens your senses and calms your mind, every fresh-b 1 dollar and 35 cents $1.35. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-705ef109-87ce-4dcc-80fa-31da2d465a91, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9aa1b783-008-175bd0a526880a, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:19:31 GMT, Electrode, Comp-66c053ef-d9fe-48c1-b79a-5ab5cca9b818, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-b189d71e-007-175bd197e4f3ae, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:36:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. 13.5/oz. Wow - really??!!! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Naturally flavored coffee with NO artificial flavors, A perfect blend of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee beans and natural flavoring, Roasted-to-perfection ground coffee combined with natural chocolate raspberry flavor for a decadent taste and aroma, Enjoy the delicious, naturally flavored coffee on its own or with a touch of real cream and natural sugars, Available in six natural gourmet coffee flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Cinnamon, Chocolate Raspberry, and Mint. 3 dollars and 88 cents $3.88 (32.3 cents/OZ) Great Value Mocha Medium Ground Coffee, 12 oz. I absolutely LOVE this coffee, but it is impossible to find anymore! Add half and half and top with whipped cream to start your day just right. $5.98. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Folgers ® Simply Gourmet ® Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee. Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry flavored coffee can be enjoyed with various brewing methods including automatic drip, pour over, and French press.