Fresh Thai basils sauteed lightly with onions, mushrooms and bell pepper.

Gluten-free. If it is your only choice nearby I guess it wouldn't... Our go-to restaurant for (the best) crab rangoon!

Served with rice.

Call Menu Info. Bahn Mi !

Fresh button mushrooms, sauteed lightly with onions and bell pepper.

Served with rice and salad. This is a place I stopped by chance. Gluten-free. (425) 264-5459, I come here on a regular basis to get whatever tbh chefs are super friendly, and their vietnamese sandwiches are probably the best i've ever had i love it so much with the egg in it twoooooh so fire love coming here their chinese sausage fried rice hits home too taste like my mamas.

Fried white rice with soy sauce, eggs, peas, carrots and green onions with chicken.

Restaurant menu, map for Fortune Noodle House located in 98056, Renton WA, 4004 NE 4th St.

Served with rice. Fried white rice with soy sauce, eggs, peas, carrots and green onions with crabmeat.

Gluten-free.

My car was getting an oil change around the corner.

Fresh ginger sauteed lightly with onions, mushrooms and bell pepper.

Stir-fried thick rice noodles with green onion and bean sprouts with chicken.

Soup, egg roll, honey prawns, garlic pork, almond chicken and steamed rice. Served with rice.

Please check with the restaurant directly.

Gluten-free.

Delicious soup options.

Cancel. Stir-fried thin rice noodles, with egg, onions, bean sprouts and peanuts. Gluten-free.

Gluten-free.

View the online menu of Fortune Noodle House and other restaurants in Renton, Washington. Served with rice and salad. Call Menu Info. Gluten-free.

Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Fortune Noodle House at 4004 NE 4th St #102 in Renton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Gluten-free. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Green curry soup with bamboo shoots, coconut milk, and basil. Gluten-free. Stir-fried wide rice noodles with broccoli, carrots, egg and soy sauce. Grilled chicken, red onion and Thai basil with Thai chili sauce.

Gluten-free. Served with rice and salad. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other.

Fortune Noodle House. Served with rice.

So far I have ordered Spring Rolls ( one of the best ) and Seafood Fried Rice and Tariyaki Fish.The best thing about this place is the different variety of Asian food they have (Chinese, Thai and Viet). MORE PHOTOS. Grilled chicken skewers served with peanut sauce. Gluten-free. Shrimp stir fried with garlic sauce. Sauteed spinach topped with homemade peanut sauce. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Red panang curry with coconut milk.

Gluten-free.

A Szechuan-inspired dish with chicken or pork, peanuts, and vegetables in spicy chili sauce. Distance: 0.05 miles, Sing Tong Thai Cuisine ($$)

Gluten-free. Grilled dark meat chicken with traditional Japanese thick sweet sauce and teriyaki.

Gluten Free. Distance: 0.08 miles, Naan & Curry ($$)

I don't really know what to say without being rude... i ordered pad thai and I couldn't even finish it. Gluten-free. Fortune Noodle House: Dine in, Take-Out, Catering & Party Trays 4004 4th Street NE #102, Renton, WA 98056 TEL: 425 - 264 - 5459 Open Six Days __Wednesday To Monday__ 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sunday:11:00a.m. 4004 Ne 4Th St Renton, WA 98056 Uber. Gluten-free.

Consolidated reviews are

Stir-fried green bean with choice of meat.

Price Point 4004 Ne 4Th St Renton, WA 98056 Uber. Egg roll is not gluten free. Gluten-free. Fried white rice with soy sauce, eggs, peas, carrots and green onions with tofu. Chicken, pork or tofu. Family owned, 2nd restaurant in Wa.

Shrimp, squid, scallop and green onion with Thai chili sauce. Please check with the restaurant directly.

Served with rice. Gluten-free. Marinated sliced NY tips pan fried to perfection. Per person. Fantastic vegetarian selection (for those interested). Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

Gluten-free. Delivery & Pickup Options - 286 reviews of Fortune Noodle House "This place opened only two weeks back and I have been there twice. The pictures did it before I know it I was mwalking in.

Sliced tender chicken or beef seared with onions and scallions in special Mongolian sauce.

4004 NE 4th St #102, Renton, WA 98056 Fortune Noodle House - View the menu for Fortune Noodle House as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Fortune Noodle House and other restaurants in Renton, WA and Renton. Choice of chicken or vegetable tofu. View the menu for Fortune Noodle House and restaurants in Renton, WA. Regular size.

Best place to grab lunch or dinner. Gluten-free.

Mexican Fried white rice with soy sauce, eggs, peas, carrots and green onions with shrimp. Sauteed cashew nuts, broccoli, carrots and bell pepper. Thai Spicy Dishes. Stir fried broccoli with salt and pepper. Products for Businesses We're hiring. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Updates.

Gluten-free.

Mexican Stir-fried thick rice noodles with green onion and bean sprouts with beef. Gluten Free.

Prawns, scallops, squids sauteed with bells peppers, onions, basil, and mushroom.

Pork chop, sugar cane shrimp, cured ham, fried egg and egg roll. Yellow curry soup with coconut milk, potatoes, green peas and carrots.

MORE PHOTOS. Gluten-free. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19.

Gluten free. Gluten-free.

Gluten-free.

Red curry soup with bamboo shoots, coconut milk and basil. Large size.

Distance: 0.02 miles, Domino's Pizza ($) For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. View the menu for Fortune Noodle House and restaurants in Renton, WA.

Order takeaway and delivery at fortune noodle house, Renton with Tripadvisor: See 11 unbiased reviews of fortune noodle house, ranked #68 on Tripadvisor among 319 restaurants in Renton. Regular size.

Sliced tender beef or chicken seared with onions and scallions in special Mongolian sauce. Lightly battered with pineapple, onions and bell peppers tossed in sweet and sour sauce. Shrimp, pork, chicken, cashew nut, pineapple and onion. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Stir fried tender beef or chicken and fresh broccoli in a ginger soy sauce. They go lighter on the salt than most places, and they have a great fusion of cultures. The place inside is...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Gluten-free. Daily soup, coconut prawns, red curry chicken, pad Thai pork and steamed rice. Gluten Free. Stir fried thick rice noodles with green onion and bean sprouts with shrimp.

Hotels near Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, Hotels near Greenwood Memorial Park Funeral Home, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Italian Restaurants for Families in Renton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Renton. Hours: $ Per person. Successfully reported! There isn't much to say about this place.

Gluten-free.

The shrimp wasn't as sweet as other places but it was still edible. Gluten-free. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Soup, egg roll, sweet and sour fish, stir-fry vegetable, pork chop and steamed rice. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love.

family-friendly.... Served with rice and salad.

Chicken, pork or tofu. Chicken tossed in a sweet and spicy orange sauce. Click to add your description here. Gluten-free. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Wide rice noodles with mushrooms, onions, broccoli, carrots, bamboo shoot and basil. Serves Vietnamese, Thai, Asian.

Fortune Noodle House. We also ordered sunny side eggs on the side. Served with rice. Grilled fish with traditional Japanese thick sweet sauce and teriyaki.

Grilled beef and dark meat chicken with traditional Japanese thick sweet sauce and teriyaki.

Your choice of meat stir-fried with garlic sauce. Fortune Noodle House Menu. Shrimp, BBQ pork, fish balls and quail eggs.

Successfully reported! 6 Reviews Fried white rice with soy sauce, eggs, peas, carrots and green onions with pork, chicken, and beef. Cancel.

Opening at 11:00 AM tomorrow.

Visit our website for more special party Platter Established in 2013. Order online from Fortune Noodle House on MenuPages.

Stir fried thick rice noodles with green onion and bean sprouts with seafood.

Gluten-free.

Ginger, lemongrass, Panang curry or sweet and sour sauce. Glanced at the pictures in the window before I went in. Gluten-free. Thai

4004 NE 4th St #102, Renton

Thai basils and bell peppers. Gluten-free.

Cost $25 for two people (approx.)

Gluten-free.

Sliced tender beef or chicken seared with onion and scallions in special Mongolian sauce. Grilled chicken breast with traditional Japanese thick sweet sauce and teriyaki. Fortune Noodle House: Dine in, Take-Out, Catering & Party Trays 4004 4th Street NE #102, Renton, WA 98056 TEL: 425 - 264 - 5459 Open Six Days __Wednesday To Monday__ 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sunday:11:00a.m.

Gluten-free. Homemade Chinese dumplings with minced pork and shrimp filling in soup. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Fortune Noodle House located at 4004 NE 4th St, Renton, WA, 98056-4102, offering Dinner, Asian Fusion, Asian and Noodles. A little bit of everything, just check the menu! Get quick answers from fortune noodle house staff and past visitors.

Pork chop, shrimp, and a fried egg.

Chicken, pork or tofu. Their fried rice is a bit lighter colored than others I've tried, which creates a lighter flavor!

read more, I have never, I repeat NEVER had a bad meal at Nikki's their fish and chips are crisp and not greasy, caesar salad are amazing, soup is not from... Served with rice and salad. Specialties: Pho, Chinese Wonton, Sui kao, Noodle. Vietnamese Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries and Soda (Lunch. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Gluten-free. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Gluten-free.

Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Menu Appetizers.

Fried white rice with soy sauce, eggs, peas, carrots and green onions with beef. Grilled beef with traditional Japanese thick sweet sauce and teriyaki. BBQ pork, shrimp, and fish balls. Gluten-free. Menu for Fortune Noodle House provided by Allmenus.com.

Asian Fusion Restaurant in Renton. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. I cannot imagine anyone would order that more than one time.