... with background music and champagne to toast at the end. I'm Malaysian and my (now) husband is Scottish. Thanks to Yuki and the team for an amazing day.

Getting Married in Denmark - Rathsacksvej 4 1th., 1862 Frederiksberg, Denmark - Rated 5 based on 30 Reviews "Even easier than expected, great service! We had a memorable day and can't wait to visit the island again in the future. Thanks to all the staff and specially to Yuki . It is possible for foreigners to get married in Denmark. All rights reserved. I highly recommend them! The replies on our questions were always within half an hour if not shorter. If you're considering getting married in Aero and contacting Danish Island Weddings, what are you waiting for?! Am not sure if have ever met a friendly, compassionate and well organised set of people before. Thank you all again for a wonderful wedding!Lots of love from us!

Under strict 6 night policy and a border check we arrived to the sanctuary that is Æro.Very open and friendly business. This is back in April 2020 when our journey started and the pandemia put the world in a frenzy.Yuki, was our wedding planner and she guided us every step of the way.

Just got back from Ærø and had the most incredible and special wedding day all organised by Danish Island Weddings. Throughout all the difficulties presented by the current pandemic, they have done everything possible to accommodate the necessary changes and to make sure that we had an incredible, beautiful day. We got all the needed assistance from day 1, starting from the documents needed for the wedding to answering every bit of questions we had. Highly recommended ;-), Danish Island Weddings is simply awesome! Exceptional customer services and support. From first contact, through following up with a few missing items, trying to arrange an alternative hairdresser & make up artist (though we ultimately decided to hair & makeup ourselves) and also finding an amazing photographer. Yuki arranged super nice wedding for us in short period, that was memorable. Reply. This is back in April 2020 when our journey started and the pandemia put the world in a frenzy.Yuki, was our wedding planner and she guided us every step of the way. Even though the whole world is suffering under the pandemic 2020, Danish Island Weddings pulled out all the stops, bells and whistles for us to get married. Yuki in particular guided us through every step of the process.

A memorable, relaxing, & totally stress-free international wedding.

An anyday/everyday recommendation for couples who are interested in having a similar experience on a beautiful Island in Denmark.

Indeed great service and customer experience, I was corresponding with Anna and team from more then 1 year to actually avail their services, May be longest customer support for them , but they really help us with all paperwork and accurate information for wedding in Denmark,Must take Danish island wedding as the only wedding planning services in equally beautiful Aero island. Down to the smallest detail, from scheduling, to our cake, to my bouquet of beautiful white flowers, we didn't have to worry about anything because everything was sorted out for us.

Best service you could expect, very friendly and attentive people, beautiful location and everything with smiles and little extras. Under strict 6 night policy and a border check we arrived to the sanctuary that is Æro.Very open and friendly business.

>> Lauren & Pedro (UK and Brazil) Anja & Ryan (Germany and USA) It was a beautiful wedding organized by the DIW team! They understand how special and important weddings are, and helped make our day perfect.

You are an amazing team of dedicated and fantastic people.

We planned a zoom session to have family and friends attend and were provided with ample time for the set up and support with the logistics. We are absolutely satisfied with DIW.

They’ve turned what I imagine to be a stressful, complicated process into something seamless and pleasant, so that all we really had to do was enjoy the dreamy Ærø island and have a wonderful time ourselves.The initial forms/documents stage was easy and clearly explained to us, the wedding location was beautifully decorated and prepared for the ceremony, and the team really went out of their way to make it a truly remarkable day for us and our guests.They were also ready to assist us when it came to hiring additional services — the photographer Neli Garnet, DGK Cafe, and restaurant Mumm were all outstanding, and communicated closely with DIW making it really easy for us to put it all together.We’d definitely rate it over 5 stars if we could! Words can’t describe . They were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process even through the covid struggles. PS I was one the one to have chosen the agency for our wedding and I am so happy that I did. If you're considering getting married in Aero and contacting Danish Island Weddings, what are you waiting for?! Double points for making it happen with so much uncertainty due to COVID.Our ceremony was on Oct. 16th and everything was perfect!

Louise has the most magical touch with decor and the flowers were spot on.