The oaky finish is delightful to me. A good age on it. Please click here for more details. Please select a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une langue. Wonderful floral scent, then lavender soap weirdness followed by a sweet finish.

I got the tasting dram and smelling the bottle after emptying the dram it reminded me of old beer, there would be a little of that in the long lingering after taste. Please share mindfully. Really interesting. He's selected rum casks from a variety of South American countries to finish this whisky, which ought to play nicely with the burly peat notes at its core. Add a twist to your IPA EXPERIMENT with our recommended serve View, Intensify Project XX with a daring new serve View, Intensify Winter Storm with a luscious serve View. I actually couldn't drink it!

Good flavors and nice lingering mouth taste. Of the best My first try of this one It’s absolutely brilliant Other glenfiddic whiskey is good but this one is most smooth.

Effective November 1, 2020 all AIR MILES Collectors will get 1 AIR MILE® Reward Mile for every $30 spent in a single transaction (excluding taxes and container deposit fees, gift card purchases, sales to licensees, and charity donations). Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series. Like calling it “XX” when the whisky regulations state that it’s not allowable to market something with a name that might falsely imply an age statement. 2016 saw the release of our first pioneering expression: The IPA Experiment. Minimum order value is $50. I don't find that at all here, but it's caught me elsewhere, so worth keeping in mind for anyone else whose taste buds do the same freakish thing as ours from time to time.

The IPA was decent. No spam and entirely confidential.

The experimental series Glenfiddich experimental series. Buy the 15 instead, it has a much better value for the price.

I don't mind it and don't think it's as bad as some of the other reviews, but it does have a strange mildly soapy taste to it. It's just dammed good and I'm happy to have experienced it. For further information on deleting or controlling cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.

In collaboration with IPA craft beer expert, Seb Jones, we created an innovative new craft ale to finish our ground-breaking single malt.

Unlike any Glenfiddich you may have tasted before. I'm eager to try it with a pinch of salt as suggested on the bottle. In collaboration with IPA craft beer expert, Seb Jones, we created an innovative new craft ale to finish our ground-breaking single malt.

This one is extremely disappointing. Where will it go next?

It was sharp and harsh on the palate. Truly special.

I just love this, its really smooth on the pallet, has a wonderful after taste.... truly a delight for the price. Scored a bottle on a talked and shared it with all my s Scotch buddies.

It’s a good whisky but I can’t help but feel the marketing is a a bit over the top and comes off as almost misleading. This is a great bottle from Glenfiddich. We're constantly partnering trailblazers in the whisky world and beyond. https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lcbo/whisky-whiskey-15020/glenfiddich-project-xx-experimental-series-513077, [

Only been into drinking Scotch for about a year.

{address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}. "storeId": 10203 { Hands down, the best Glenfiddich i've tried! Customers are advised to read the bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases.

If anyone has ever been to a distillery warehouse, took a long, deep breath and wished they could buy a bottle that matched that aroma - this is it! 2016 saw the release of our first pioneering expression: The IPA Experiment. That doesn't mean I'm not glad I tried it, I am. Gotta try more. Nose: This smells like a bit of a beastie, lots of woody spicy notes, toffee and orange peel. The entry level 12 YO is far superior. Some things are enjoyable that you wouldn’t buy again. Note: 1st bottle after release. Still quite nice, but not quite worth 50 odd quid in my opinion. Hope the next is as good as it is supposed to be a full time expression. The pear and apple in the nose are easy to appreciate and gives hope to this novice nose that I can pick up scents other than vanilla. I'm not a real fan of the 15 yr Solera for what that's worth. :) Disagree with the other commenter and personally find this one far better than the IPA release. Very smooth though, I'll give it that!

Extremely complex and very smooth and rich, it's like a really good Christmas pudding in a glass. No real complaints expect that I wish I knew more about the whisky itself.

}

Forgot your password?

Or shop from one of our 100+ Same-Day Pickup stores (product availability varies by store) and have your order ready in 3 hours or less.

Every sip teases my senses. The legal stuff: not providing your contact details may mean we have to delete your comments if another member of our community complains about them. One of the best new malts on the market recently! Finish is very thin. Not for me... At first I was a bit surprised over the palpable strength and spiciness. All products may not be available in all stores. Love it!

Aftertaste is long, spice.

soap and musk. Its deep and explorable.

We're working on a solution.

Beautiful toffee & chocolate after taste to wash down with. The second release in Glenfiddich's Experimental Series is their Project XX expression, which was made not simply by one Malt Master, but 20!

VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE NOUS NE LIVRONS PAS À L'EXTÉRIEUR DE L'ONTARIO.

Second bottle not quite as good as the first.

Very well balanced and smooth..try the salt flake suggestion..very nice. We can't actually ship Glenfiddich Experimental Series - Project XX to you in Indonesia at the moment.

It tastes just like the 12 in my opinion.

It may be bias owing to my love of Glenfiddich but you will not be disappointed. Clearly some serious cask action going on here. AIR MILES® for online purchases will be awarded on the date of shipment and not the date of order. Not for me.

Considering you could by Clynelish 14 or Lagavulin 16 for similar money this is quite a poor offering.

Anyway it is not that bad for that money, The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business), Distillers Single Malts - Speyside - No Age - 2018, Just so you know, we can't actually ship to, Order early to help us keep the drinks flowing for all while sticking to our COVID-19 safety measures, By clicking "Submit" you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our, This product does not contain any notifiable allergens. Project XX is a beautiful GF expression, on the nose it’s sweet sticky raisins to start, oaky, spices and honey. Light generic speyside on the nose and pallet, benefits from water to unlock soft pear and confectionery sweetness.

The finish is smooth and complex. Had a sample of this and was thoroughly disappointed (same was true for the IPA cask). The above-noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. Not bad, but glad I only tried the sample, the bottle would have been a waste.

Best.

Project Twenty is a single malt whisky made by blending select Glenfiddich barrels chosen by twenty whisky experts.

Really easy drinking!

We are sorry, this product is limited to Master of Malt supports responsible drinking - Sip, don't Gulp. )This content is intended only for those over the legal drinking age in their country. This should be priced at around 30 pounds in view of the lightness and relative simplicity of the whisky. It's quite drinkable, but I find this to be a little over-fragrant, and not in a good way. Don't need to send to Indonesia?

By entering this site you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Cookies Notice.

Looking for a way to obtain another bottle. ©2017 William Grant & Sons Ltd Terms & Conditions | Privacy & Cookies Notice Registered in Scotland. The bottle's nearly gone and I'm tempted to get another.

20 Malt Masters were invited to the Glenfiddich distillery and invited them to pick any expression from the thousands of casks maturing in the warehouse. Disappointed with this one, IPA experimental for me was outstanding, project xx lacks the intensity I got fro the IPA relationship, looking forward to the next experiment. Classic glenfiddich background but after the IPA relationship, I expected more.

Very nice, but would not recommend for someone new to Scotch. What a treat. Select products may be available to customers in limited quantity. Unusual with lots of pear and apple on the nose and beer after taste. Over 10 years of drinking whiskey and sampled many different ones and this one is my number 1....drank a full bottle in about 3 hours and I slowed down to try and enjoy longer. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy Wood, wood and more wood. Nose: strong woody notes with hints of christmas spices and fruitPalate: tannins that mix well with spices and rich (almost surgary) sweetnessFinish: lingering and warming with the bitterness of dark chocolate. Glenfiddich Experimental Series - Fire & Cane, Glenfiddich Experimental Series - IPA Cask Finish, Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Experimental Series - Winter Storm (Batch 2), Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Gran Reserva (20cl).

It’s like having the complete range added to a bottle.Now some say they get a soapy finish, ok could be with certain pallets. I was expecting more after the IPA which was really something different. Palate: Lots of wood: cloves, cinnamon and vanilla with tingly wood tannins, all wrapped up with some sweet fudge notes.

Ultimately drinkable but 30% overpriced. }, {id: '62232',partnumber: '513077', name: 'Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series', image: '/content/dam/lcbo/products/513077.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.319.319.jpeg', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS");

*The Glenfiddich range has received more awards since 2000 than any other single malt Scotch whisky in two of the world’s most prestigious competitions, the International Wine & Spirit Competition and the International Spirits Challenge.

Scotch whisky brand Glenfiddich has released a 22-year-old Sherry cask-finished single malt as the second expression in its Grand Series Collection.

So be aware, there is a certain amount of variation with these bottles.

item(s) per customer. . SINGLE MALTS THAT REWRITE THE RULEBOOK The Experimental Series embodies our family philosophy of freedom and possibilities, to create a range of ground-breaking single malt Scotch whiskies. Beautiful, I admit to having one to many it was that nice.