Wrap frank in a paper towel or place on a microwave-safe plate.

Alternatives: How would you rate this product? The best hot dog ever in my opinion and I have had many of them. Clemens Food Group® Alternatives: Cook 8-10 minutes, turning franks occasionally. For a healthy person, 490 mg is 20.42% of your DRV (Daily Recommended Value). Den's Hot Dogs with Chili & Cheese | Relish & Mustard | World's Most Convenient Comfort Foods | Pre Made & Flash Frozen | Ready to Heat and Eat (16 Pack) 3.1 out of 5 stars 22. Box 902 Similarly, roughly 84% of all foods in our system have a lower ratio of cholesterol to calories. Only 4 left in stock - order soon.

With a sugar/calorie ratio of 2.35%, this item has a modest level of sugar (it has the same amount as foods like olive oil, camembert cheese and guacamole). Having a unreasonable amt of sodium containing 864.71 mg per 300 calories, it has the same amt as beef, breadsticks and croutons. I always pick the Beef Dinner Franks, and they're delicious!

Zesty Twirls (Ore-Ida),

From Our Family To Yours. Here, merely 0 percent of other foods in this food group have a lower fiber percentage. Kick off your next party with crowd-pleasing, smile-inspiring appetizers. Since that time, the Clemens family and their partners have committed themselves to building on, and strengthening, the tradition Clemens started in 1895. Learn more about how your information is collected, used, and shared by reading our Privacy Policy. Alternatives: Natural Big Apple Hot Dogs (Applegate Farms), Premium All Natural Chicken Burgers (Bell & Evans), Fully Cooked Junior Burger (HEB). Having a favorable degree of protein with a protein/calorie ratio of 16.47%, it contains the same amount as energy drinks, pies and water chestnuts. Start your review of Hatfield Jumbo Franks Family Pack - 25 CT!

pack 4 For $5.00 While they last !! That's why we've made our juicy, Jumbo Franks available in a three-pound package. Premium All Natural Chicken Burgers (Bell & Evans), Crescendo Rising Crust Roasted Chicken Deluxe Pizza (McCain), Wrap frank in a paper towel or place on a microwave-safe plate. What is the deal with this one?�

Delicious dinners don’t have to be complicated.

Nathans tend to be greasy but these i have found to be just right. We tasted all-beef hot dogs to find the most delicious. I have been eating, and loving hot dogs most of my life, I'm 61. Find bacon, ham, loins, and more at HatfieldQualityMeats.com It’s best consumed in a backyard, right off the grill. In this case, within its own food group, this specific food has less protein than around 65% of other foods.

Over 120 years ago, John C. Clemens began the Hatfield Quality Meats ®, tradition of satisfying customers with quality, delicious pork products in the Philadelphia farmers’ markets.Since that time, the Clemens family and their partners have committed themselves to building on, and strengthening, the tradition Clemens started in 1895. This item has a tiny degree of fiber compared to foods in its food group. Our simply delicious Classic Hatfield Franks, in a classic one pound package. This specific food has a high amt of cholesterol compared to foods in the same food group. Streaker Joey Burrito - Fish (Junior) (Moe's Southwest Grill), Natural Big Apple Hot Dogs (Applegate Farms), Chicken Taco - Soft Shell (Green Burrito), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Having a high quantity of saturated fat with a saturated fat/calorie ratio of 26.47%, it has the same amt as chilaquiles, ice cream cones and bisque. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. $95.00. ! Cook 8-10 minutes, turning franks occasionally.

$52.99. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Over 120 years ago, John C. Clemens began the Hatfield Quality Meats®, tradition of satisfying customers with quality, delicious pork products in the Philadelphia farmers’ markets. P.O.

End every meal on a high note with Hatfield. Wonder Bread Classic Hot Dog Buns - 13 oz Package 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,070. Featured. Hatfield prides itself in providing premium Hot Dogs to our customers for over 120 years! 12'' Pepperoni Buffet Pizza (CiCi's Pizza),

Learn more by visiting HatfieldQualityMeats.com 2 g is 0.67% of your daily recommended value for a healthy person. Learn more about how your information is collected, used, and shared by reading our Privacy Policy. THE BROOKLYN HOT DOG COMPANY SMOKED AND UNCURED CLASSIC BEEF DOGS, $9.99 FOR 6 The smokiest of the bunch, with good beef flavor. Alternatives: Berks Beef Hot Dog, 8 Hot Dogs (Pack of 3) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1.

End every meal on a high note with Hatfield. Corn Tortilla Chicken Taquitos (El Monterey),

Hatfield jumbo hot dogs 1 lb. Healthy Bean Burrito (Taco Fresco).