New Hero Super Splendor bike comes with great mileage at an effective price.

It also gets suspension with higher travel – the front can dive 15 mm more whereas the rear gets a 7.5 mm extra cushioning. Check BS6 Model Mileage, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full Specifications. Some new features and technology have been added to the bike. There are four colours on offer – Glaze Black, Candy Blazing Red, Heavy Grey and the new entrant Metallic Nexus Blue. Apart from an all new engine, the motorcycle also gets a different frame along with many other changes. Check out the price, images, and features of Hero Super Splendor 2020. Hero has increased the prices of the motorcycle by ₹850 within three months. Hero MotoCorp's New BS 6 Motorcycle, the Splendor Plus BS 6 Bike is the ideal bike for you. Hero has also deployed a new diamond frame in place of the older double-cradle chassis. Hero launched the new-generation Super Splendor in India in February this year.

In comparison, the older mill churned 11.5 bhp at 7500 rpm and 11 Nm at 6000 rpm according to Hero’s official website. Hero appears to have ditched the older 125cc motor and the new 2020 Super Splendor is equipped with a newly developed engine of similar capacity which is more vertically aligned than before. The braking will be assisted by the Hero’s IBS technology, which allows to lock both the simultaneously. Hero launched the new-generation Super Splendor in India in February this year. Hero Super Splendor 125 is available in two variants Disc and drum. The motorcycle has a 124.8 cc engine that produces max power 8 kW @ 7500 rpm and torque 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm. Hero Super Splendor BS6 Price is ₹ 68,150 in India. The entry BS4 model was priced at ₹61,800 which means the effective increment is ₹6350 which corresponds to over 10 percent. The drum brake variant is priced at Rs 67,300, while the disc brake variant is priced at Rs 70,800, all prices Ex-showroom Delhi. Thank you so much for visiting our website. Required fields are marked *. Suzuki GSX 150 Bandit Price in Bangladesh 2020, 4-stroke, Single cylinder, Air cooled, OHC, 5-step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers. The bike can run at a top speed of 100 kilometers per hour. Offering better mileage, with a new engine, you can find the images, mileage and price of the Splendor Plus BS 6 … With BikeAdvice, I try to share my small learnings with my brethren out there. You can follow me on. Seven Motorcycle Brake Problems – Possible Causes and Solutions, Types of Motorcycle Accidents & How to Minimize DAMAGE, Motorcycle Manufacturing: What Happens Before a Bike Reaches YOU, Even 70 Year Olds are Buying CB350; Honda Completes 1000 Deliveries, Bangalore Police to Ride on Apache RTR 160s, Triumph Enters Pre-Owned Motorcycle Market; Launches ‘Approved Triumph’. There are many models in this series, including the super splendor 125. An avid biker, I moved out of the software world to work completely on following the automobile scenario in India. The motorcycle is available in four colors. Its 124.7cc powerplant is good for 10.8 PS and 10.6 Nm, and comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Visit our website regularly to get all the latest updates and contact us or comment to know about any motorcycle from us. Hero Xtreme 160R Overview – In 6 Quick Pointers. The price of the motorcycle has been at Rs 67,300. As a part of the package is a new 240 mm front disc brake (SS was not offered with disc brakes so far) and new dualtone colour theme which makes it look fresher. You have entered an incorrect email address! Your email address will not be published. It produces 10.73 bhp of peak power at 7500 rpm and 10.6 Nm of max torque at 6000 rpm. The motorcycle has a 20 mm higher ground clearance (180 mm) and 45 mm longer seat. Price Hero Unveils ~300cc ADV Prototype with Liquid Cooling; Company’s First! The 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 is now available in two variants: drum and for the first time disc too. Hero Super Splendor 125 new price 2020, 2020 Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched in India. New Super Splendor BS6 price is over 10 percent higher than before but it gets many new features which justify the premium…. Motorcycle Break In Period/মোটরসাইকেল ব্রেক ইন পিরিয়ড কি?

Find out Hero Super Splendor Self Drum Alloy 125cc BS6 2020 price in India. The Hero Super Splendor BS6 will have Hero’s i3s technology, which claims of 5% increase of mileage in real world condition. You can communicate fromSaturday – Thursday : 9am – 10pm.0198-694347contact@bengalbiker.comContact Us, © 2020 All rights reserved by Bengal Biker, Hero Splendor iSmart BS6 Price in Bangladesh 2020, Hero Splendor Pro Classic 100 Price in Bangladesh 20202. The instrument cluster will be the same unit with updated graphics. The last one is Hero Super Splendor, which has the largest engine of the bunch. It also has two variants, one with a single disc up front, and one with drum brakes on both wheels. Apart from an all new engine, the motorcycle also gets a different frame along with many other changes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hero Super Splendor 125 has a 124.8 cc engine that produces max power 8 kW @ 7500 rpm and torque 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm. It is now fuel injected and gets a 5-speed gearbox (older Super Splendor was offered with a 4-speeder). Check Hero Super Splendor Self Drum Alloy 125cc BS6 2020 features, mileage, reviews, … Splendor is the most popular series of hero motor corp. The motorcycle has a FI engine that gives good mileage. We help you to choose the perfect vehicle for you, Get information about our website or Droom services, By submitting these details you agree to Droom's Terms & Conditions, Hero Super Splendor Self Disc Alloy 125cc BS6 2020, Hero Super Splendor Self Drum Alloy 125cc BS6, Hero Super Splendor Self Drum Alloy 125cc BS6 2020, Pricing, Inspection & Historical Record Certificates, Concierge Service, VIP Assistance By Auto Experts, Complete Lifecycle Management of your Vehicles, Partner With Globally Proven Germ Shield Technology.