Then I chanced upon Hikari Fancy Guppy - and the guppies went wild for these tiny granules!

The last product we want to explore is Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Guppy Nano Bits.

Seems to be a great product, even the tiny guppies can eat it, it floats on the surface, and the surface skimmer has no trouble ridding the tank of any leftovers.

Priced a bit higher, but the tradeoff versus other, cheaper foods is this: there is far less waste; as my collection of fancy hand raised guppies adore HSUSAI/Hikari Fish Food. This page works best with JavaScript. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Very high quality, no water cloudiness, almost no wastage.

My guppies loved it so much so that started reproducing. Most wonderful food for guppies. Next up, we have this specially formulated guppy food by Hikari. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2019.

It can feel like an endless quest trying to find a food that will nourish them but not affect your tank with clouding up and other issues. This page works best with JavaScript. Top 8 Best Guppy Food Reviews 1. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The granules are the smallest I've ever seen. They achieve this by ensuring there is 30% less ammonia in the flakes. They take the food and barely leave any remains.

It has too small of an opening to reach into and pinch food out if your fingers are larger than a childs. If I run out of this stuff before I get a new package, my guppies won't even touch other foods that I try to feed them. If you have baby guppies, the size of these granules is perfect for them after they've grown a little bit. Vegetables provide excellent nutrients for your guppies, and they can be fed them a few times a week. It's super tiny so they can eat it without any trouble and there's WAY less food falling to the bottom of the tank because it's in their stomach instead!

The ingredients it is formulated with are largely natural, and it is high in protein to ensure maximum color enhancement.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2015. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. That being said, the benefits of these little bloodworms are innumerous.

I decided to do better and found that, although tropical fish flakes are fine, there was Food specific to guppies.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If you need help with anything click here to send Jack a question. Our proprietary technology helped us create a pellet that becomes soft quickly yet does not dissolve in water.

The best tankmates are mollies, neon tetras, cory catfish, and dwarf loaches.

Very good product. Find honest and helpful reviews for Hikari Fancy Guppy Livebearers Fish Food at Chewy.com. Be careful pouring these into the tank because they will come way faster than you expect- they are tiny tiny pellets perfect for guppies, not so perfect for feeding them quickly with cell phone, keys, purse, and coffee in hand.

Yes, guppies can eat tetra food, and you will notice that when searching for guppy food, recommendations for tetra food will appear.

nice product and got it from my old supplier Mr. Asif Sheikh (Sagar Aquarium).

Great Product!! I exclusively use Hikari products to feed our fish. I have seen a notice in color clarity on my fishes and don't feed them anything else since buying this one. Contains chitosans to further provide nutrition and makes it more appetizing, some customers found the granules too small for their bigger guppies, and they just ended up floating right to the bottom of the tank, Some customers found it too high in fat for their guppies, Due to them being a smaller size than flakes, it may be ideal for guppy fry! Guppies are really all over it.

They are also completely natural, so you need not worry about filler ingredients and harmful additives. My entire tank of fish just died. They are very eager eaters, no wasting with this food! I am ashamed that I didn’t know this.

Also, any food that is not digested or eaten will be left to rot in your tank, making the tank dirty and unsanitary, which could affect all of your fish.

The things like about this food is that the granules are small (easy to swallow for guppies) and they float well for top feeders. They are diurnal fish, which means they are awake in the day and they sleep at night. They go crazy when I feed this to them. My fish love this! Top subscription boxes – right to your door.

Remember, refer to our Buyers’ Guide when you want to purchase guppy food as it will tell you exactly what features to look out for. Very tiny almost dust like. Guppies should never be fed bread.

was by far the highest-rated, and we can see why! The outstanding formula will aid you in … The. If you notice excess food after five minutes, you are likely feeding them too much, and you should reduce the amount next time. They're okay for live bearers fry.

I planned to give my guppies party hence bought this spl food for them and i order butter chicken for my self.

Right now we have guppies, platties, Corydoras catfish and one betta. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2012. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2019. The flakes are also formulated with natural shrimps for maximum flavor, which attracts the guppies to the food.

Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020. It is recommended that one of their feeds should be ‘live food’ such as bloodworms. The packet seems a bit small when i first got it but it lasts a long time then you would think. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Awesome product with excellent nutrients - Perfect size for fish with small mouths - Like giving your fish a multivitamin, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2014.

I’ll probably transfer the food from the little pouch to a jar but I am so glad I got it. There are several nutrients that your guppies should have in their diets, and the food you give them will be the sole source of this.

My guppies just love this food. I fed them this for about 8 weeks immediately after they were born, until they were big enough to be put back into my 54 gallon tank. If you find there is still a lot of waste after 3 minutes, use a little less next time. My small mouth fish thrive on this as a daily food though I do offer various foods.

My guppies had stop dying since 4 months and i was happy with my Aquarium hobby. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hikari Fancy Powerful Color Enhancing Diet for Guppies Fish Food, 22g at Amazon.com. Suitable for guppies of all ages as the flakes can also be crushed for tiny mouths, They float slowly to give the guppies plenty of time to chomp them up, They have been formulated to provide your guppies with all of the nutrition they need due to the ProCare blend, They are highly digestible and flavored with shrimp to make them more appealing, Third Pick: API Tropical Greens Fish Food Flakes, Formulated so that your guppies get maximum absorption, It contains algae, beet pulp, and carotenoids for nutrition and color vibrancy, It promotes a clearer tank as it reduces cloudiness, The container is made from flimsy material, and some customers have had the contents spill out in transit, Some customers have said that the flakes sometimes clump together, which may not be suitable for smaller guppies. We have researched some of the most important features and factors you should consider before buying guppy food. They used to die out over time when I feed them some regular fish flakes.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It floats, so there is very little waste, unlike with other foods that only float for a few seconds. There is so much choice on the market that actually it can feel quite overwhelming.

It first floats in the water and then starts to sink after like a minute or two. A general rule of thumb is to feed them a pinch of food (between your thumb and forefinger) each morning and evening. I use a 1/8 tsp as a scoop.

The babies (fry) are growing much faster, and there are many more of them than in the past. It maintains the guppies' bright colors, and my fish never leave uneaten food to foul the water.

There are so many factors to consider that you probably never even realized would arise from simply trying to find fish food. Imply the same logic to your guppies’ food. Guppies grow fine speed on this. The catfish are very happy to clean up any granules that the guppies may miss, and seem to prefer the guppy food to their own sinking wafers. You can even choose totally different animals, as they also get on really well with apple snails, red cherry shrimp, ghost shrimp, and African dwarf frogs.

By ‘filler,’ we mean ingredients that have no nutritional value and are used solely as a means of bulking the product up.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Add to Wishlist. Bio-technology helps us create a pellet that becomes soft quickly yet does not dissolve in water.

I also do not want to over fed them just for the sake of showing that they eat it. Add to cart. This page works best with JavaScript. Cobalt Aquatics Guppy Nano Bits Floating; 3. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020. The prebiotics and probiotics, meaning your guppies will be well nourished. My fishes loves it very much.

One bag has lasted me almost 6 months (no I’m not underfeeding) and I have like 11 guppies.