#ukulele Nicki Minaj, Halsey - Lucid Dreams (Juice WRLD cover) in the Live Lounge, Niykee Heaton - Infinity (Illenium Remix), Halsey - Castle (The Huntsman: Winter’s War Version) (Audio), ◊ Marina and the Diamonds - Girls (Lyrics) ◊, Tessa Violet - Bad Ideas (Official Music Video), ILLENIUM - Crawl Outta Love (feat. [D] [E][F#m] [E] [D] [E][F#m]Why do I [E] hold on to you?

F#m – 244222; A – x02220; E – 022100; D – xx0232; Track Info.

Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Instagram - bit.ly/MusicByNiko-IG ✉️Contact for piano-related: niko@musicbyniko.com Select version 1 0 / Tobi (0) Tobi . Watch and learn how to play Illenium chords and tabs with our video lessons. Play all Illenium songs for Guitar at E-Chords. . . [D] [E][F#m] [E] [D] [E], [F#m] Why do I[E] hold on to you?

check out all chords a, Follow us for chords and free feature on UkuleleFr, @ry0ukulele .

The Track is written By Annika Wells & Illenium. No, I [E]don’t wanna let go [D]Why, oh why do I [E]lose my mind When I [F#m]hold on tight? [E] Hold on to you[D] [E][F#m] Why do I [E]hold on to you? [D] I don’t wanna [E]waste another [F#m]dayI don’t wanna [E]say I’m not o[D]kayIf I know [E]I should let go[F#m]Why do I [E]hold on to you? Song: Hold On Artist: Illenium & Georgia Ku Written By: Illenium, Georgia Ku & FRND Produced by: Illenium Album: ASCEND [Verse 1] [F#m]I can’t listen to these stupid songs [D] The Track is on the D major key, to simplify the chords we can use a … Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Be Fearless when you play out loud with you Combo. #ukulele #ukutab #ukulelecover #ukuleleso, We are back online ukulelefreak.com Illenium tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including good things fall apart, fractures, sad songs, take you down, afterlife Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Illenium all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Video tabs including sad songs, good things fall apart, afterlife, leaving, with you 🔔Anything else? . D Illenium X Ambassadors D Vote rhythm . [D] I don’t wanna [E]waste another [F#m]day I don’t wanna [E]say I’m not o[D]kay If I know [E]I should let go [F#m]Why do I [E]hold on to you? . Album: ASCEND, [F#m]I can’t listen to these stupid songs [D]‘Cause they all [F#m]remind me that you’re gone [E]I’m still [F#m]sleeping in your favorite tee[D]Pictures I just can’t delete[A]Don’t know how to be, how to be a[E]loneIf I can’t [F#m]live without you, I can’t [D]live at allI’m sick of fin[A]ding reasons to [E]feel the way I did before[D], I don’t wanna [E]waste another [F#m]dayI don’t wanna [E]wish that you would s[D]tay If I know [E]I should let go[F#m] Why do I [E]hold on to you? Regrann from @kalanirosemusic - Much Aloha Today! No, I [E]don’t wanna let go [D]Why, oh why do I [E]lose my mind When I [F#m]hold on tight? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written By: Illenium, Georgia Ku & FRND [Intro] F [Verse 1] F Intoxicating your kiss Intoxicating your lips C Nobody does it like this Dm I find it hard to resist, oh-ooh Dm Feeling out of control, beautifully so Bb What's coming over me?