Rinse the glass with water before drawing a beer. Plug the SUB Draft System in and press the power button. TechHive helps you find your tech sweet spot. 8 oz – Higher ABV beers, usually served in a tulip glass or snifter. This time may be reduced by several hours if the keg has been pre-chilled in the refrigerator. Read our, Takes a long time to initially chill beer. Actual realisation depends on local collection systems and policies in place. To speed up the process, ensure your TORP® is fully chilled before inserting it into the SUB®. THE SUB® plugs into the power outlet with a 90cm power cable.

If the temperature of the room is above 30 °C and the TORP® has not been pre-chilled, it can happen that the light does not turn green.

Let’s see. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a9f9e38112f4db7354e0252c1f36f254" );document.getElementById("fb6d2b4dc2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Disclosure: Not responsible for disappointment if you don’t have ice cream. Manufactured by the highly-regarded Krups brand, I feel pretty safe saying that this product will last for awhile.

If the issue is isolated to one project, an error may have occurred when saving that corrupted the project, and the project will need to be re-created. Is it normal if the first glass drawn from the keg is full of foam? After you place your order for your Hopsy and it arrives in the mail, here is what you can expect.

If the power button light is flashing or blinking red when you are attempting to update your machine's firmware, please contact Member Care through one of the options below for assistance. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? No, only the model B95 offers three temperature settings of 2, 4 or 6°C. My eyebrows were raised by the word “roughly.” After doing a bit of research, I decided Hopsy gets a pass on using the word “roughly.”. 2.9 out of 5 stars 64. I hear a short noise when I close the door or whenever I draw a beer - is this normal? 3.5 out of 5 stars 101. The roller bars may have gathered some dust or debris on them that is causing the error.

Nevertheless, once at your destination, it is better to let it rest a few minutes before use. As long as the TORP® has been in THE SUB® for a couple of hours, it is not a problem that the light is still red.

Not only do I publish new things I learn, but constantly update older content as my knowledge grows and adapts in different areas. If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Only the kegs on the websites the-sub.com (for 2-litre kegs) and beertender.com (for 4 and 5-litre kegs) are compatible with our machines. After I finished the first two sample mini-kegs I immediately ordered six more. However, if the amount of foam in the subsequent glasses is the same, it is possible the keg is not cold enough.

What should I do if my appliance is not working? Finally, while I had no issues with temperature or carbonation, the whole system could be more intelligent, adjusting both the beer temperature and serving pressure to the precise specifications from the brewer for that particular brew. Pull off the top of the TORP® sleeve along the dotted line. Can I load a store-bought beer cans or kegs into THE SUB®? The SUB Home Tap is rated A+ by energy efficiency standards, with an average of 11 Watts in a steady state. You would also risk the keg leaking. Only the kegs on the websites the-sub.com (for 2-litre kegs) and beertender.com (for 4 and 5-litre kegs) are compatible with our machines.