The cricket, as well as the Bollywood fraternity, was left in a state of shock as Sushant committed suicide at his Mumbai residence on Monday. The actor was a great believer of the Shiva and often made posts on social media that talked about the cosmic importance of ‘Om’ and how the universe is all about lord Shiva. Pandey got Rs 5 crore.”. Very honestly, there are films in your career which you do with full honesty and you end up being a good actor but there are very rare films that you do and end up becoming a good human being.”. Sushant Singh Rajput, the late Bollywood actor, had massive shoes to fill as he was signed to portray the role of Mahendra Singh Dhoni in his biopic ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’. I also clicked a photo with him and my family. Given Dhoni’s fan following, Sushant had a huge responsibility on his shoulders. Sushant Singh Rajput passed away on 14th June. Sushant Singh Rajput, the late Bollywood actor, had massive shoes to fill as he was signed to portray the role of Mahendra Singh Dhoni in his biopic ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’. MI wanted Rashid Khan in trade from SRH: Tom Moody, ‘Tum sawaal he poochhte rehte ho’ – How MS Dhoni reacted to Sushant Singh Rajput’s inquisitiveness, Was Sushant Singh Rajput's case pushed by BJP for electoral gains? From MS Dhoni to Kedarnath and Chhichhore, SSR …

He reportedly used to charge between Rs 5-7 crore for a movie. Sushant Singh Rajput is flying high on the success of ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ and has allegedly increased his professional fees.

So Sushant has put a lot of effort,” Dhoni added.

In fact Dhoni’s business manager Arun Pandey, who is also a co-producer of the film, received much more money than Sushant. For this, he asked a lot of questions from me like - how did you feel at that time, how do you feel now? Watch: Suryakumar sacrifices his wicket to save Rohit. Given the craze of Bollywood and cricket in India, when the two merge, one can only expect a huge success. Given Dhoni’s fan following, Sushant had a huge responsibility on his shoulders.

The actor, who was loved for his performances in films like MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, PK, Kai Po Che, Chhichhore, and Kedarnath among others, hanged himself to a ceiling fan on June 14.

Dhoni also praised Sushant for learning all the cricket shots, especially his trademark ‘helicopter shot’ which he said looked like a replica in the movie. Get latest cricket updates, live scores, top sports news, match highlights of Cricket, Football, Tennis and other sports on TimesNow, Sushant Singh Rajput was widely praised for his performance in MS Dhoni's biopic.  |  Photo Credit: BCCL, Sushant Singh Rajput suicide: How David Warner reacted to Bollywood actor’s sudden demise, 'Who is this boy?' Dhanashree Verma's viral dance videos: Yuzvendra Chahal's fiancee grooves with Guru Randhawa, Sargun Mehta, PM Narendra Modi's call to us US President-elect Joe Biden in 'due course': India, Priyanka Chopra Jonas pays tribute to late actor Asif Basra; Says 'a terrible loss of a talented, versatile ar, No. He owned many luxurious items and loved to spend time looking at the space. Before him, actor Shah Rukh Khan was gifted a piece of land on the moon by a fan. Virat Kohli & Co. to wear new 'retro' jersey for ODIs?

No one's saying for now. The actor’s net worth was around 59 crore INR. Sushant was not just a talented actor but loved to live his life to the fullest. At the same event, when asked whether there was pressure to play Dhoni’s character in the film, Sushant said, “In the year 2006-07, after a lot of difficulties, I and my family were able to meet MS Dhoni. The actor, who was loved for his performances in films like MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, PK, Kai Po Che, Chhichhore, and Kedarnath among others, hanged himself to a ceiling fan on June 14.

But even if it's not Rs 45 crore, has the cricketer been paid more than the Khans? I look up to him so to get an opportunity to get to know his inside story, up close and personal, gave me a lot of excitement, not pressure. 60 crores for the movie to be made. Film critic Subhash K Jha says in The Quint that Dhoni was paid a whopping Rs 45 crore. Volvo V90 Cross Country removed from official India website; discontinued?

He was also a proud owner of luxury sports car Maserati Quattroporte and a Land Rover Range Rover SUV. Car rally organised in UK by Sushant Singh Rajput's fans as they demand justice for late actor, Shweta Singh Kirti shares videos 00:59 Naga Shaurya & … Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput is essaying MS Dhoni's character on the big screen. Just 34, Sushant was one of the most talented actors in the industry with several superhit films to his name. | The Urban Debate, Third Economic Stimulus: Diwali Bonanza by Modi government, Vijay Sales expects to top last year's Diwali sales, COVID-19 grips Delhi, 104 deaths in 24 hours, Now, Delhi govt app for transportation of COVID-19 patients, FM's real estate boost: Industry welcomes move, IPL 2021 could be played with 9 teams: Report. In contrast Sushant Singh Rajput was paid Rs 2 crore to play Dhoni. !’ Buying this beauty (Boeing 737 Fixed Base Flight Simulator) to start loving/living my first of 150 dreams; to fly.”. A bike enthusiast, Sushant Singh Rajput owned a superbly expensive and stylish BMW K 1300 R motorcycle. Sushant Singh Rajput bought a flight simulator that is usually used for training pilots.