As a layman, he managed an insurance agency, and then following a call to the priesthood, he went on to receive a doctorate in sacred theology from the Pontifical Lateran University in Rome.

God the Father told Fr. To consecrate oneself to Mary is to choose, after the example of many saints of the Church, to belong to her in a special way to follow Jesus with her and through her. You can subscribe to the Total Consecration podcast via Apple’s iTunes (click to subscribe) or through another podcast aggregator (click the orange XML logo for the feed): . ", The couple felt called to start a cenacle of the Marian Movement of Priests where they would meditate on the messages of Our Lady to Fr. Consecration is not ultimately about clean living. This image of resting upon the Heart of Jesus became a principal motivator behind this devotion, symbolizing a deeper relationship with Jesus. Salvation and sanctification: the two ultimate desires God has for His dear children. The messages that Our Lady gave to Fr. Why consecration? The messages originally came as internal locutions, followed by visions of Mary, who came to describe Luz de María’s mission. Further information: http://mammadellamore.it/inglese.htm Consecration to Jesus through Mary according to the method of St. Louis de Montfort is a method used by Pope John Paul II and it is this consecration that lead to the founding of Rosary Army in 2003. We ask ourselves what God is saying to us in each particular verse or passage of scripture.

Luz de María de Bonilla is a Catholic mystic, stigmatist, wife, mother, Third Order Augustinian, and prophet from Costa Rica, currently residing in Argentina. Cardinal Péter Erdő of Esztergom-Budapest, Primate of Hungary, established a commission to study The Spiritual Diary and the various recognitions that local bishops around the world had given to The Flame of Love movement, as a private association of the faithful. • The close and detailed convergence, without a hint of plagiarism, with messages from other serious sources of which Luz de Maria seems to have been personally unaware (such as Fr. Dom Carillo Gritti, Bishop of the diocese of Itacoatiara, approved the 1994-1998 phase of the apparitions as "supernatural" in origin on May 31, 2009 and personally laid the cornerstone of a new Sanctuary in Itapiranga on May 2, 2010. In 1997, the messages of Itapiranga at times emphasized devotion to St. Joseph’s Most Chaste Heart, and Jesus asked for the following Feast Day to be introduced into the Church: I desire that the first Wednesday, after the Feast of My Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, be dedicated to the Feast of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph.

We consecrate ourselves in order to be more devoted to the Lord and His Blessed Mother. Michel Rodrigue and the visionaries in Heede, Germany during the time of the Third Reich).

Initially, the thing at which I marveled the most was this “clean” writing without deletions or corrections, more perfect and more exact than an ordinary dictation, without any fatigue on my part; all comes out smoothly.

The consecration was not a prerequisite of Israel’s salvation, but a commanded response to God’s faithful love for His people. These are the words that Jesus is begging us to have ever on our mind, heart, and lips.

If the steps above are followed, a Plenary Indulgence is received.

Through your weakness, I will manifest my strength; through your nothingness, I will manifest my power” (message of July 16, 1973).