If I’m a male and weigh 245 lbs, how many shots of a beverage with 15% alcohol per volume will it take to get me drunk? How do I start a moonshine making business. Ummm...no.

This will help with keeping your stomach from spazzing from the sudden hit of alcohol and keep you from throwing up and passing out.

He is constantly checking his drinks and food for anything random like hairs and fingers 37 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer. WORK 4 ME lol :). Shots. Is the sugar in cider separate from the alcohol. Why is beer the most popular alcoholic drink when it has very little alcohol and tastes like sh*t? But, as yummy as they are, they prolly won't make you drunk. It will knock you on your *** in a heartbeat. probably even more important than eating food, is just to work up a good tolerance. I've never tried it, but Lemon Extract is the strongest alcoholic beverage that an underage person can legally buy.

Have a pint of milk about 30 mins to an hour before. Drink alcohol with a diet cola or other diet drink. When you drink artificial sweetener with alcohol it causes the alcohol to be digested quicker and therefore enter the bloodstream quicker, making you drunk faster. Don't shoot it. beer, that is a very good way to get yourself ill. I know you are probably smart enough to find something to do other than kill brain cells. Seriously why? Firstly, you need to find a drink you enjoy and you can drink without feeling sick drinking it. The more you drink alcohol the more your body will get used to it. That will line your stomach - you shouldn't be sick but, after eating say, three steak pies, you could be throwing up for days! Alot can go wrong if you don't. They have this stuff that is 90% alcohol. You can sign in to vote the answer. About 4 shots will have you wishing on a star and thinking you are Superman. For certain parties or events, you may want to get drunk faster. so everytime i drink them i feel sick. Get your answers by asking now. and then drink vodka or something clear.

5) Take it slow. Or...you could always use an atomizer, but they are illegal in some states. You are going to do what you are going to do, but I doubt you are stupid. Were you drinking when you asked this? You'll ruin it for yourself. You can sign in to vote the answer. cider, with grain alcohol e.g.

Drink a quarter of the bottle at a time and you get a crazy, dizzy, walking-on-the-clouds feeling. If I’m a male and weigh 245 lbs, how many shots of a beverage with 15% alcohol per volume will it take to get me drunk? That is not ethyl alcohol. anything thats like a household product that i can get drunk with? Don't over do it. Also, it burns worse than any other alcoholic beverage when going down. Drink it. what is the average price for a glass of wine when you dine out? go around your city, and try buy beer a liqour stores, 1 out of 15 liqour stores will sell it without id. Takes the fun out of everything. HABO. Someone gave me this tip and i no longer have that problem. The only bad thing about vodka is that it tends to wear off quickly. Why is beer the most popular alcoholic drink when it has very little alcohol and tastes like sh*t? I got the bottle of vodka for cheep and i would like to keep it for a while. How do you think about the answers? Make sure you don't drink on an empty stomach. Artificial1y sweetened drinks enter the digestive system more quickly than sugared drinks or alcohol alone. The amount of slushy left in the cup (in ml) as a function of time (seconds) is graphed.. I can't "legally" buy drinks yet. I never mix drinks and can only drink 2 cans or I'm out cold. beer, that is a very good way to get yourself ill. It helps to settle anything that enters the stomach, it also lines it. The alcohol replaces the missing fluids and you'll get drunk quicker. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today.

I suppose you could pull a Trelawney and try some cooking wine/sherry (which you can buy at the supermarket in the salad dressing aisle) but your best bet is to try buying a whole bunch of rum raisin ice cream or gorge yourself on amaretto truffles. And it pretty embarrassing because I'm a girl and the only one out of my friends that get sick. Wait it out young blood. drink it in a really short time 3 or 4 shots in a row ought to mess you up. Nothing wrong in remembering what the hell you did that night. That should give you some Idea. Still have questions? Donate blood. Light it on fire 3. Make sure it's just cough and only has Dextromethorphan in it, not Phenylephrine HCl. its 8.00 pm and she will be back at like 2Am i just wanna enjoy my saturday. Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now. dont drink cough syrup or any thing like that.

Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. if you eat food like bread with lots of carbs, it will soak up some of the alcohol and wont absorb as well. They require at least 6 months of proven sobriety before they will even begin to consider you for one. Don't over do it. i've had it 3 times already and i'm fully responsible. Don't sweat it. You will get nauseous if you drink to much though. How about going to an AA meeting and listening to people talk about how they started drinking? How many shots does it take for a person who never drinks to get buzzed or drunk.? Have a glass of water before you drink and try to stay away from spirits and darker alcohol. Is there anything I can do that will stop me from being sick after drinking my cans of cider? cause that can help in alcohol poisoning (my friend did that and got alcohol poisoning and had to go to the hospital) but if ur talkin beers prolly like 4 You have the rest of your life to get toasted. Vanilla extract or almond extract or anise extract. ALWAYS. At you age you have much more important things you could be doing than getting your drank on. i get drunk after like 3 shots of vodka. Secondly, you need to know your limit. How do you think about the answers? after i havent drank in a while, i can drink almost half as much and be getting drunk, where as when i have drank alot for a week, i will be able to drink almost twice as much as normal. More at the link below. what is the average price for a glass of wine when you dine out? In the meantime, try eating two or three large steak pies or a large portion of fish and chips. You can have fun without getting drunk, trust me! You have your choice. The problem I have is that I can't drink without getting sick really bad afterwards. Any suggestions? How many shots does it take for a person who never drinks to get buzzed or drunk.? Always eat before you start drinking. But will also get me drunk? Sweetie, the graveyards have lots of people in them that thought just like you do. There is no making a deal on this one. Don't shoot it. Is the sugar in cider separate from the alcohol? For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awGsM. I need a way to get drunk fast without using a lot of alcohol. You can either join them or learn how to live life sober. By the way, if you think you can get a liver transplant should things get really bad, it won't work. try eating weetbix before you go out partying, 1. but dont drink something darker like beer. I used to be like that, except i could drink a lot more, but i still always ended up getting sick. This is a major health risk. Can I use whiskey or Spiritus instead of rubbing alcohol to clean a CD/DVD Laser? You'll ruin it for yourself. I've drank a couple times before, mostly cider and once beer. Sucking on a frogs Butt worked for Bevis and Butthead. Binge drinking increases your risk for alcohol poisoning. If you're taking medicine to get "high" or "buzzed" I think that could lead to some problems. If you wanted to get slap wasted drunk fast (which isn't the best idea, but whatever,... it's your liver) then you need to look into whiskey.