Peter Thiel, The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.- Martin Luther King, Jr. No man is a failure who enjoys life.- William Feather, A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.- Benjamin Franklin, I wept because I had no shoesuntil I met a man who had no feet.- old Persian Proverb, Man's enemies are not demons, but human beings like himself.- Lao Tzu, It is what a man thinks of himselfthat really determines his fate.- Henry David Thoreau, A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams.- Yiddish Proverb, All God wants of man is a peaceful heart.- Meister Eckhart, When I look back on all these worries,I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbedthat he had had a lot of trouble in his life,most of which had never happened.- Winston Churchill, Adversity introduces a man to himself.- Anonymous, A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.- George Savile, Each man is the architect of his own fate.- Appius Claudius, Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.- Albert Schweitzer, Only a man's character is the real criterion of worth.- Eleanor Roosevelt, Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.- Oscar Wilde, If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought,happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.- The Buddha, The man who has won millions at the cost of his conscience is a failure.- B. C. Forbes, How could man rejoice in victoryand delight in the slaughter of men?- Lao Tzu, If a man does his best, what else is there?- George S. Patton, It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe,that lures him to evil ways.- The Buddha, Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basisof man's desire to understand.- Neil Armstrong, If a man loses his reverence for any part of life,he will lose his reverence for all of life.- Albert Schweitzer, There are other measures of self-respect for a man,than the number of clean shirts he puts on every day.- Ralph Waldo Emerson, We try to realize the essential unity of the worldwith the conscious soul of man;we learn to perceive the unity held togetherby the one Eternal Spirit,whose power creates the earth, the sky, and the stars,and at the same time irradiates our mind.- Rabindranath Tagore, Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.- Epicurus, A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.- Charles Darwin, You have not converted a man because you have silenced him.- John Morley, Never give a sword to a man who can't dance.- Confucius, Intent is what can make a man succeedwhen his thoughts tell him that he is defeated.- Carlos Castaneda, Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi, If you talk to a man in a language he understands,that goes to his head.If you talk to him in his language,that goes to his heart.- Nelson Mandela, Many a man fails as an original thinkersimply because his memory is too good.- Nietzsche, The quality of a man's life is in direct proportionto his commitment to excellence,regardless of his chosen field of endeavor.- Vince Lombardi, The fear of death follows from the fear of life.A man who lives fully, is prepared to die at any time.- Mark Twain.