We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Note to Americans: get a small scale that weighs grams. It is indeed gut-friendly! Overly Complicated for Beginners but a Great Reference Book, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 20, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. Encourage you to have people try to follow your recipes using just your book, not easy. I'm a complete beginner with bread. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have several bread books that have recipes and how to's, but this isn't just a recipe book (though it does have some simply divine looking recipes) it is a tome of bread science and knowledge.

This clearly is not a beginner book, so maybe if you already have the theory of sourdough firmly grasped then the extra information should be useful to you. Making sourdough is addictive, and there is nothing better than pulling a handmade loaf out of the oven. Welcome back. If you take this knowledge and focus, you will be rewarded with beautiful, freshly-baked bread. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2018.

Artisan Sourdough Made Simple: A Beginner's Guide to Delicious Handcrafted Bread with Minimal Kneading, The Sourdough School: Sweet Baking: Nourishing the Gut & The Mind, Tartine Bread (Artisan Bread Cookbook, Best Bread Recipes, Sourdough Book), Flour Water Salt Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza [A Cookbook], New World Sourdough: Artisan Techniques for Creative Homemade Fermented Breads; With Recipes for Birote, Bagels, Pan de Coco, Beignets, and More, Sourdough: Recipes for Rustic Fermented Breads, Sweets, Savories, and More, "In this book Vanessa gives you the tools you need to be a successful baker. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Vanessa Kimbell eBooks. Refresh and try again. Bought after good review in Waitrose weekend newspaper, and a love of Sourdough bread (and a desire to have a go at making it myself). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. To add more books, The Sourdough School: The ground-breaking guide to making gut-friendly bread. Error rating book. Starter Sourdough: The Step-by-Step Guide to Sourdough Starters, Baking Loaves, Baguettes, Pancakes, and More. This book has so much vital information...opened my eyes to many details i didn't think about.