Source: IMDB, Metacritic, HMCrave.net, HellHorror.com fans like you!

As they unravel the source of the mysterious videos, they uncover something far more sinister and terrifying about the... InterPol agents must join forces with dangerous prisoner to fight zombie hordes. There is a lot of good stuff here, and the Biblical elements give it some much-needed edge, but in the end it's simultaneously too much and not enough. Trapped between the ancient walls of the holy city, they must find a way out as the fury of h*ll is unleashed upon them. Epic Pictures has announced today that they are moving forward with JeruZalem 2, the sequel to the found-footage film that released earlier this year. Be the first to contribute!

Rose has a love/hate relationship with her 'talents' & tries to ignore the constant spirit related req... During an outbreak of a deadly plague, a mystical woman must save her tight-knit Jewish community from foreign invaders, but the entity she conjures to protect them is a f... A young woman obsessed with horror, subjects herself to twelve hours of grueling torment in an attempt to confront her own fears and conquer the tragic past which haunts her. The movie's occasional stabs at political commentary never quite pay off. Honestly, there's moments in the film that are just terrible to watch.

|, January 21, 2016 Screw all of them. Many people do not have the time to read the…, 959 15 Most Dangerous Demons Ever Recorded, Demonic possession is serious and happens too often so if you hear you are against one of these 15 most dangerous demons in H*ll, you…, 686 10 Nightmarish Horror Movies on Netflix Full of Jump Scares, Netflix is soon becoming a much better platform for horror movie streaming with their acquisitions and Netflix originals ever increasing. A Los Angeles police chase sends a fame-obsessed man on a wild ride to save his girlfriend from a cybernetic terror. Film financier and distributor Epic Pictures Group announces JeruZalem 2, a sequel to JeruZalem (review), the popular, award-winning Israeli point-of-view horror film released by Epic Pictures … | Rating: 1.5/4 The party is cut short when the trio is caught in the middle of a biblical apocalypse. Actor Aya Jonas from Jeruzalem is cast as "Zombie. Red Hat does not generally disclose future release schedules. Everything leading to that, however, just wasn't very good. Actor Jason F. Gilbert from Jeruzalem is cast as "Assistant Priest (as Jason Fredric Gilbert). Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. The special effects also look terrible, there's this giant that spawns or something and there's some quick cuts to it and it just looks awful. An elite military unit encounters a supernatural entity, known as The Elder Gods, that forces them into battle against an army from another world. Like when the glasses glitch out or there are quick cuts that are obviously quick cuts, what I mean by that is that that it doesn't look organic or smooth, and it's just an infuriating movie to watch at times. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. When a couple of American young adults fly to Israel to visit the city of Jerusalem, a biblical nightmare falls upon them. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! I can't really recommend it at all, but you could do far worse. A young woman, Mila, is kidnapped by a mysterious and dangerous organization known as Recreation. Actor Fares Hananya from Jeruzalem is cast as "Fauzi (as Fares Hanania). Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Paramount announced on Thursday that the film will now premiere July 2, 2021. and the Terms and Policies, There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. While adjusting to a new life in a quiet suburban community, a recently divorced mother and her two teens receive mysterious red letters instructing them each to kill or be killed.

As impressive as the Old City locations can be, one narrow alleyway looks much like another when the Paz brothers' camera is bouncing to and fro. When two sisters go to an isolated cabin in the woods to film a passion project, family secrets start to get in the way, as do masked strangers filming a passion project of their own.

Monster Hunter. ", Howard Rypp's real age is N/A. The problem comes in the fact that, as I mentioned earlier, it relies on all the tropes that everyone hates about the genre. ", Salim's real age is N/A. And I'm not saying that this is a shit found footage movie, it falls somewhat in the middle, but it falls into every trope of everything that people hate about this style, at least once shit gets going.

That's not even getting into the shit that happens once things start to get crazy. Actor Howard Rypp from Jeruzalem is cast as "Howard Pullman. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. JonathanBarkan. ", Danielle Jadelyn's real age is N/A. Jeruzalem (2015) is a new horror movie about the gates to h*ll opening up. Yael Grobglas Fun Facts:Birth Sign: Gemini, Height: 5' 7" (1.7 m), Yon Tumarkin's real age is N/A. Actor Udi Greenberg from Jeruzalem is cast as "Man in Asylum. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. I don't know, I'm just kind of surprised that this movie had a better than expected reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. When the night turns deadly, the crew must fight evil, inside and out.

Jeruzalem's setting adds an interesting twist to this found-footage horror outing, even if the end result is still somewhat pedestrian. All rights reserved. |, August 21, 2018 SYFY Airing Horror Movie Marathon for Friday the 13th Including ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre III’! The movie is saved from being too formulaic by two elements. ", Ido Di Capua's real age is N/A. Two brothers intercept 911 calls in a beat up old ambulance to torture and kill helpless victims. The Paz Brothers excitedly proclaim, “The team at Epic Pictures helped us realize our dream of scaring the shit out of people all over the world! Though, honestly, in parts, the Smart Glass itself becomes annoying with its constant face recognition and all its little quirks. The party is cut short when the trio is caught in the middle of a biblical apocalypse. Nike shoe release dates are shown for 2020. And I realize that I shouldn't hold that against them, since they probably didn't have a large budget, but I still think that it looked awful. "We truly believe that there is no movie-viewing experience like the one enjoyed in theatres," Paramount's president of domestic distribution Chris Aronson, and president of international theatrical distribution Mark Viane said in a, Monica Barbaro and Tom Cruise star in "Top Gun: Maverick". Sophie's 18th birthday becomes a bloodbath when monsters descend upon her house and start to devour the party guests. Forgot your password? It's just a unique place to set a horror movie in and, honestly, they don't do as much with the location and its rich history as they could have, but this is a horror movie, they can only do so much.

One of the other things I liked was the fact that it was set in Israel. Actor Yoav Koresh from Jeruzalem is cast as "Yehuda.

A comic book obsessed serial killer teaches his son how to get away with a series of brutal murders until the boy befriends a mysterious man who threatens to expose everything.

A sadistic group of clowns kidnap an unsuspecting man and his daughters, forcing him to play a deadly game in order to save his family. Cinemark There's plenty of good movies in the genre, but that's the peak of it to me. Yael Grobglas (born May 31, 1984) in Paris, France and is a known Actress. You can find your favorite Nike sneakers and the latest releases for KD, Kyrie, LeBron, Kobe, PG. These movies were so disturbing that they are banned in many countries. The Xbox Series X has the … Ryan makes a documentary on his friend, Brett, and his first time camping, until a mysterious figure in the woods starts hunting them.

Coming Soon. This is the second delay for "Maverick's" theatrical release. Though I did like the ending itself, that was pretty cool. Actor Elroy Jakoby from Jeruzalem is cast as "Dead Man in Church. ", Yoav Koresh's real age is N/A. Showing all 0 items Jump to: Release Dates (0) Also Known As (AKA) (0) Release Dates It looks like we don't have any release dates for this title yet. ... Release Date (Theaters): Jan 22, 2016 limited. Trapped between t... On her 18th birthday, she will belong to the devil.